Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

If I am 5'7'' and weight 230lbs I want to lose 30lbs what is the best way to do it.?

Anyone know any home remedies to get the itch out of a bee sting?

Its an Emergency????
ok what should i do if i just cut my finger with glass while washing dishs whats the best thing i can do..i put cold water on it...but im not sure is there still glass in it
it hurts like H.E ...

How Harmful Are Cigars?
I smoke a cigar about once every 3 months. I know everyone is saying how bad smoking is, but is 4 cigars a year really hurting me that much?...

Who else smokes? And loves it and does not want to quit?

Who Inspires You?
For me, after God, my children & my piano students, critters, nature.
Additional Details
Hello again, jl_jack09!...

Ingrown Toenail?
I have had two ingrown toenails on each side of my left big toe and one on the left side of my right big toe.

I'm starting to have an ingrown on the right side of my right toe. I don&#...

What is bolemia?

Additional Details
after i read these i relized that you think i was...well IM NOT . lol its just because i saw another question about bulemia andwanted to know what it is about ...

How do I get my wife to work out?
My wife and I are EX Military I am huge into working out I work out 7 days a week but my wife does nothing eats crap is gaining lots of weight, won't do anything physical what can I do? I ask ...

Can Baby Oil be Used as Bath Oil??
Cause I don't have anything else....?...

Please help Bee sting.?
My 14 year old daughter was stung by a bee yesterday on her way to school. She went to the nurses station and the nurse applied an ice pack on the top of her hand where the bee stung her. Today she ...

Best hing for a hang over....?
don't say not getting drunk......

Am I too short? I'm 5'2" and I'm 15. Everyone seems so much taller.?
When I see my friends, theyre all somewhere near 5'8". Do you think ethnicity and genetics are a big factor?...

Can I turn a sunburn into a tan? I am roasted!?
Well I was out tanning and I get burned on my chest and shoulders and I dont want to start peeling eww but can I make it a tan? Any ways to make it feel better would be nice to. T...

I have an unknown bug bite: it's red, swollen, and very itchy. Ideas?
Today I noticed I have a bug bite on the outside of my right hand just under the thumb. It's red, swollen around the area of the bite, and kind of hard to the touch. It itches really bad. B...

PIERCINGS.....???????????...
well i pierced my own ear lobes (second holes and third hole) almost three weeks ago. after about a week and a half i switched the earrings and the ones i have on now are like stainless steel i ...

I clench my teeth when i sleep. Is there a reason why?
I wake up and my jaw hurts. Only when im tired or stressed. Anyone know why people do this and how it can be cured? My jae is practically locked when i wake up....

Have you ever been stung by a Jellyfish?
Have you ever been stung by a Jellyfish? And if so how badly did it hurt?...

When my alarm goes off in the morning I always turn it off, then wake up 45 min later (keep reading.)....?
... which isnt good. I go to bed at 9:45 usually and normally won't fall asleep earlier. I set my alarm like at 515am that way id be up at 530 but im always up at around 6! Is there any trick or ...

Can you get more then one type of cancer?

Carlo T
Contact lense broke in eye?
my contact lense broke in my eye.. when i took it off i saw that the middle piece was missing and one of my eyes were blurry than the other. i could also see kind of on my blurry eye because i think a piece of contact lense is stuck but i can't seem to take it out. this happened this morning. i wear acuvue 2 brand contact lenses

Grant
goto any eye doctor. Try going to a lenscrafter or some glasses store when their doctor is there and just ask if he can take a look. Maybe call ahead to see if they'll do it on the spot to save time

sab
Rating
If you can't find it or get it out, call your eye doc, good luck, i know how painful that is!

Witchzilla
Eye Doctor Now! If not available then go to the emergency room!

Good Luck!

aisha_neutral
go see your optician

knakai_jpp
Rating
Go to your eye doctor!

When contact lenses break in your eye they have the possibility of scratching it, which is definitely not good.

Did you try flushing it out with water? Might help but I don't know.

Mel
Rating
Go to the doctor. if you get an infection it may cause vision problems (more than you already have). If for some reason you can't, don't, won't get an appointment. Flush your eyes with 4-5x a day for at least three days with saline solution to prevent infection and flush out anything else in there. And DO not wear your contacts for at least a week. If it gets worse go to the doctor, I wouldn't wast my money and time going to the ER.

redhotgermangrl
Rating
go to the doctor.your eye sight is nothing to play around with.

chickmedic
If the piece is stuck or doesn't come out easily with flushing they eye you will have to have medical help. You can cause damage to the eye by trying to do it yourself, not to mention the risk of infection. Go to an ER or an opthamologist they have the proper equipment and supplies to do the job safely whereas your family doc or optometrist may not..go now..do not pass go or collect $200 the longer you wait the more chance of complications

Jeff
Rating
Do not try to take out the lens piece yourself - you could possibly cause more damage when poking around for it in your eye. A soft contact lens, such as the Acuvue you have, will most likely not cause any damage to your eye until your doc takes it out today. It will feel irritated, but don't let that worry you.

Go see an eye doctor to have the piece taken out today (an ophthalmologist OR an optometrist is perfectly fine - I have been an optometrist for years now, the person who said not to go to an optometrist apparently has no idea what they are talking about). I have pulled many a contact lens piece out of patients' eyes

Just georgeous dahling
Maybe you rubbed your eye and that caused the lens to tear. I've done that before. Just use a magnified mirror and see if there is any lens remaining in your eye. I would think that if it was still in there, you would feel it. The jagged edge it must have left would be causing you some serious pain right now. Just take out the other lens and put your glasses on til you can get a new pair. If you wear one and not the other it can really jack up your depth perception which would not be good for driving-- or even walking for that matter.

nursej
Rating
You should go straight to your DR or hospital and let them get it out, it could become infected and if you poke around to much you can take the top layer of cells off your eye

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, November 26, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy