Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

Old people?
can't they just die. they're hogging everything from us gen-xers. the world would be a better place if nobody lived past 50....

My 15 year old nephew has an eye stye, what can we do to treat it?

Additional Details
How long does it take to go away?...

Tell me something about HIPAA?

Why do mosquito bites hurt??
I was getting bit my mosquitos so I decided to let one land on my hand. I watched it for a while and it inserted its stinger and I didnt feel it at all. I watched him fill with blood and then he took ...

Whats a flee bite?

What do you think I have?
So I went to the dr yesterday and my temp was 101.1 when I was there. My highest today was like 101.8 I believe, but it normally goes down when I take a fever reducer. I was tested for mono but the ...

Why do people itch when they have a bug bite?

My daughters finger nail is yellowish and is falling off?

Mosquito bites!!!!?
i just got 17 mosquito bites! 12 on my right leg, 3 on my left leg, and 2 on my arm! there are driving me crazy!! wats the best way to get them to heal faster and wats the best stff to take or put on ...

My daughter has an ant like bite on her wrist but it its swolen very large and puffy what could it be?

Home remedies for burns?
my friend IMd me and said they burnt themself trying to make tea. haha

they live in a dorm room, so options are limited.

any ideas?...

What should I do to relieve stress?

Would like to know how to quit smoking safely and successfully?

I got bit by a spider. It is on my stomach and it looks like a bump. It was solid black until I put some?
medicine on it and now its black on the tip of it and the rest is red. I havent had any problems it just hurts and its been on my body for like a week or two. My question is what kind of spider did i ...

TRAGUS[.EAR.]PiERCiN iNFECTiON?
i HAVE BOTH OF MAi EARS DONE BUT MAi RiGHT EAR ON THA TRAGUS GOT iNFECTED && GEAAH i GOT LiKE A BUMP i BEiN CURiN iT LiKE PUTTiN ALCOHOL,SALT && WATER, && WASHED iT WiT ANTi-BA...

How can i make a bee bite stop being itchy?
i stepped on a bee the other day
and my foot is itchy
how can i stop it from bein itchy!?!?!
img oin ...

What is silent birth?
Somebody please tell me what is meant by "Silent birth" A student of mine asked this question a few days ago....

Should i meet someone in person that i met online that is 3 years older than i am?
ok well i met this one person on the internet (3 years older than me) should i meet them??
Additional Details
i am 14 just to let every1 know......

Have you ever fell asleep and woke up feeling like you were dreaming and you couldnt move your body?

Does Depression Make You Eat or Do you Lose Your Appetite?
I'm never hungry when I'm depressed - it the only benefit of depression (lol)...

aliciarosev
Can babies get breast cancer?

dreamer
Rating
yes I believe so - sad isn't it.

Marie
isn't that kinda a depressing thought?

3bumblebees
Rating
I have never heard of such a thing before.Look it up and see if there has been any cases.I'am.

hannah_detain
i do not know, but as they have the breast tissue, i would say probably, yes.

mganosis
Rating
yes, the Brest is just the ca est

Einstein
Rating
Unfortunately..Yes

yashhna
Rating
**** yeah

redunicorn
I have never heard of such a case but I suppose it is possible.

coryshawn
Rating
anyone can, even men

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy