Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :
   Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

 What kind of shoes would you wear for comfort if you have blisters on your feet?

 My 8 year old wets the bed is this normal??
I wake her up to go pee,my husband says leave her alone she'll grow out of it...do you agree with him?am I wrong for waking her?getting her used to getting up?
Additional Details
Oh ...

 Is there caffiene in red bull energy drink?

 Ive been told that a puppy attracts women .i have a puppy now. are the women on the way?

 What is a good way to clean my body (insides)?
I've been wanting to cleanse my body from all the natural toxins; crappy food, alcohol, coffee, etc.... What is a good way? I was thinking of fasting for a few days and start fresh....? You ...

 How long after an ear infection is treated can a child go swimming?

 Is this insect bite bad?
i was cutting the hedges when something stung me.it doesn't really hurt it's just really itchy and making this big 'c' shaped bump on me.it started off sort of small but now it...

 I can't get my ring off my finger! My knuckle is larger than my ring now and I just can't get it off!?
I would not even think of taking it off but my wife noticed that the ring has been getting just a bit smaller than my finger. Now, I have been gaining some weight in the past 3 years - about 30 ...

 What bug attacked my mum????
my mum was in the garden unaware of any bite or sting came over extremealy sick was violently sick and was quite poorly for the rest of the day. the next morning she was unable to walk her leg had ...

 My brother is having a seizure WHAT DO I DO!!!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

 Which is better for astigmatism, contacts or eye glasses?

 What type of foods can boost energy levels?

 Is Laser Eye Surgery good or bad?

 How can i get shards of glass out of my hand?
i smashed a glass this morning. Since then i have had sharp pain in my hand around the tiny cut. the cut is like a paper cut so i really think there is anyway i can get it out myself if there is ...

 How do I get rid of a sever needle fobia?

 10 points!what vitamins are necessary to heal a wound/scab?
what vitamin brands are best ...

 What illnesses does penicillin treat?

 What is the importance of first - aid?

 If i cut my arm,and have no band-aids,can I use a kotex pad to stop the bleeding?

 Does it hurt 2 get your ears pirced?
Because I want another ear hole by my first ear hole! So, does it hurt?And also does it hurt 2 get your ear pirced on the top of your ear's?...

Can a doctor release your medical records to another doctor without your consent?

No, you have to sign a consent form stating that that your current doctor can send your records to another doctor. If he does send your records without your consent you could actually have grounds to sue him, because he vialated the privacy act. And he violated doctor patient privlages.

It depends on how serious your problem is. My little brother has Crones so lots of Doctors talk to each other.
If you are worried then you should talk to your Doctor and ask him/her why they have past your information on.
As long as they haven't past it to someone isn't a doctor or spealist then they can't past it on.
If they have it is to get a second opinion. Hope this helps!

no, there are HIPA regulations that forbid any medical information be given to another person or hospital without prior authorization.

How now braun Frau?
He can...but if he gets caught, then he is in deep poop.

No, that's against the privacy law, he can get in trouble for that.

no i even had to sign papers to release my medical records to myself!

Not legally. There is a law called Hippa that prevents him from doing so. Hippa stands for Health information Portability Privacy act. He could be sued by you if information got transferred to another doctor without you first signing for it.

no thats against the law

No. Not unless they are on the treament team to which, you had signed with that particular doctor. If it is a doctor unrelated to this treatment team, you must sign a consent form. Read the HIPPA laws. You can find them easy on the internet.

 Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, February 10, 2016
Terms of use - Privacy Policy