Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

I burned myself.?
I burned myself (not on purpose) I stuck my hand in the oven to check if the brownies were done and I got the top of my hand really good on the top of the oven as I was dragging it out. I burns like ...

Sleep Issues...?
I have some quite serious sleep issues. I'm 19, normal weight, living in the UK. I really want to be up in the mornings but can't seem to do it. It's all very well thinking and wanting ...

Fast fever reducer?
does anyone know of a fast fever reducer?my husband came home from work today with a fever of 101.3degrees what can i do for him to help him feel better fast?please help asap thank you all so ...

Is it true that you are not supposed to eat right before you go to bed?

I burned my knuckle touching the oven rack on accident..?
its kind of a white blister now....will it go away? what will my finger look like in the end ?
shuld i do something?...

Which antidote would have a similar effect if vinegar or citrus juice were not available?
milk... raw egg white... vegetable oil... or water?...

What do you think happens if you get scared 1/2 half to death twice?

Additional Details
If someone scared you 1/2 to death twice... do you die?...

My right ear is stuffed up and I have tried several things?
Last Monday I was on an airplane and the pressure was hurting my ear so bad while we were landing, my right ear stayed stuffed up for a few hours but then Tuesday night it became stuffed up again I ...

Do i have an internal bleeding?
well for the past four months i've been throwing up blood, and just recently [ a week] i am able to spit blood and i also have like a boiling feeling in my stomach. to add to that, i feel like ...

I got drunk n hit my head n its been bleedin for 4 hours straight......?
if i just keep applying pressure and sleep with a hat on will it b clotted and ok in the moring??? i think i technically "need stitches" but what does this mean? cfant u just apply pressure ...

What is the "wax" substance in your ear and where does it come from?

I drank water during a boil order?

Fast skin burn care suggestions?
What would you do if you burnt yourself? I'm only talking about minor skin burns. I was lighting off fireworks and the wick burnt quickly and burnt my skin. It burnt but the skin was still ...

Is there any instant cure to feeling like you're gonna throw up when you're drunk?

I ate one bite of moldy bread would I get sick would it kill me?

Quick Cure for Bloody Nose?
I get a lot of nose bleeds and I find the best "cure" to stop the bleeding is to actually SNORT out the blood clot. I lean above the sink and snort one nostril and with the blood comes a ...

My daughter got stung by a jellyfish yesterday, how can i reduce the sting for her, thanks?

Additional Details
lol as if she'd let me piss on her :S...

Why in the world would you buy an exercising machine for $14,615?

Smoke or cookie?

Does anyone know how to build up lower back muscles?
I have a lot of back problems and I've been told it could be due to the fact that I have no lower back muscles. Does anyone know a good exercise to fix this so that I can ease the pain?...

metalshred95
Bump won't stop bleeding?
i popped a pimple like bump on my chest and it won't stop bleeding. it's been 30+ min. i've been puttind pressure on it and it stops but if i take it off it runs down my chest/ HELP me

evil13killer
Ur dieing Buddy i will email u in hell

xXdeadforlifeXx
Rating
go to the emergency room! if something won't stop bleeding after that long you may have a clotting disorder, or, although it's unlikely, cancer!

Crown H
call 311

sexyash365
get some cotton wool and a band-aid. put the cotton under the band-aid(to absorb the blood and make sure the band-aid is on really tight.
it should sort it out. i wouldnt recommend putting anything on (ei: cream or salt or anything as its an open wound and it would sting like crazy) so just stop the blood flow and then see how it feels

good luck

candle-wick
keep appling presseure to it... if it doesnt stop in a little while go to the er. if it was a pimple like thing i dont see how it can be like running down your chest . but if it is go to the er and explain... does this happen often? ( where it doesnt stop bleeding if this happens alot you might have cancer, like leukemia. )

anonymous_x3
okk wel..put a bandaid on it!
:]

Vote Nobama
most likely not a pimple..prolly a small ingrown hair..give it time.

®
put some **** on that, maybe like some salt and purell will make it feel better.

Munya Says: GFOD
Rating
Wow, you must have clotting issues--didnt happen to take some aspirin recently, did ya?

If it doesnt stop in the next hour, then you need to get it cauterized---go to the nearest ER. It doesnt hurt.

nendlin
Rating
an ice pack on it hun or some dampened tissue paper pressed onto it.

J101
Rating
Yea probably just an ingrown hair. It's draining just blood right ? Keep pressure for longer then a piece of gauze or a square of tp and fold it. Get a bandaid and put it on with the folded gauze/tp in the center so that it holds more pressure to the affected area.

Don't mess with it. Squeezing will just make it bleed more and possible get bigger and gather pus.

If you leave it alone and it's an ingrown hair, hopefully within a few more days it will be visible to remove with tweezers. Does it hurt to the touch and is it more sensitive when you move your finger in a certain direction ? If so then it's an ingrown hair.

If it doesn't seem to heal, get it checked by a doctor.

jimi
Rating
Stem it with a cotton swab, your blood should clot itself after a short amount of time like a minute or two at the most. dont apply too much pressure directly with a finger as youll only pull the clot off with your finger. Clean it with some antiseptic at the same time or you may get ill, dude.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, April 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy