Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

Food poisoning?
My husband was feeling totally fine like 10 minutes ago and all of a sudden started throwing up out of nowhere. He said he ate a tamale and some leftover 7 layer bean dip from yesterday. The problem ...

Is surgery for a torn rotator cuff the only cure ?

Im 17 years old and i weigh 100 pounds is that normal?

Treat a burn?
my brother was really, really stupid and he burned himself on the metal thing on the bottom of our dishwasher when it was really hot cause it was drying. it's like barely a first degree burn, ...

How can i get rid of my anxiety quickly?
i am having really bad anxiety right now and my heart is beating really fast and i am about to panic!!!what can i do to make it go away?...

I ve got gum bleeding every morning. can any body help?
gum bleeding has been problem since 1 year. doctors treat it but it is temporary. i brush my teeth three times a day but no solution yet....

My bf's been having a problem with hisright ear, he always hear a ticking sound, can anybody tell us what's it
it started when he grabbed something in the floor and when he stood up, the ticking sound in his ear began, until now he can still hear it.just the right ear.the left ear's ok....

What do i have my symptoms are Runny nose, coughing, and chest pain with breathing?
plz ...

A bed bug stunk me on the lip what should i do?
My lip is ...

Cut my hand on the thumb area 2 days ago?? Numb thumb and hand?
I cut my hand around the thumb area with a kitchen knife 2 days ago. Now my thumb and hand is real numb. Does anyone know what might cause the numbness?...

Fastest way to get rid of sunburn?

How can I get rid of a cold sore???
I've already tried washing my mouth out with salt water every day! But it keeps getting bigger.

And please don't say "Go to the Dr.".
Thats not an option ...

Causes of Cutting?
I want to know why you think some people cut... I don't want to know that it's stupid cause that doesn't help.
I'm doing this for paper for class I just wanted to know what ...

My blister popped, now what?
i had a big blister on my foot and it's popped few weeks back. The blister slowly died down and it's almost flat now, but the skin that died down has a different color(slightly darker ...

Is it safe to put hydrogen peroxide in ur ear if u think u have an ear infection?

My seven year old just swallowed a 1cm X 1cm metal piece toy part. What should I do?

It Hurts bad!!?
i flipped my utility atv this morning and i hurt my knee! Now i cant walk on it,bend it, or wrap anything around it. and i cant use crutches because my side hurts right by my ribs i think i bruised ...

From every day stresses of life, work, home,& school, what are some things you do to relieve stress and relax?
I often listen to music and spend alone time with myself. Or maybe a long drive out to another city. But to be honest I wonder if its enough. A hot bath with candles, bath oils and Stevie Wonder ...

How long does Marijuana stay in your system. (4'11" 100 pounds)?

I just bit my tongue?
Oh man I just bit the living hell out of my tongue. This is about the worst I've ever bitten it. There is blood filling up my mouth. Its killing me. How do I make it stop hurting?...

irock
Bug bite on finger. swollen/numb?
okay so on my right pointer finger,i have a bug bite, about an inch below my nail. and my finger has gotten swollen and numb,i also cant move it..its freaking me out cause its getting swollen in more parts, like going down to the knuckle and the rest of the finger. my arm is starting to hurt, below the elbow though,but i am not sure it is due to that...and i don't know what to do. help!

BANE
Rating
and then my friend you die.

cool italian girl
Rating
it might be a spider or small tick or flea. u should go to the doctor so it doesnt get more infected.

Melissa P
Rating
go to urgent care. you may be having a bad allergic reaction to whatever bit you. if that's the case, you need treatment right away to prevent any further damage.

Monron8
It depends on if it stings. I actually got a bite this summer and it turned out to be a "bee bite" Yea, my whole finger started swelling up. have some allergy pills and it won't be that bad.

Lesly P
Rating
well go to doctor or something worse can happen like
R.I.P irock

Kelley S
go see your doctor. it could be a bug bite, allergic reaction, cyst or tumor type thing. get it checked out. one other possiblity is that you got bit by a deer tick, in which case you really need to go to the doctor and get put on meds! no joking matter.

GingerKid
Go to the doctor, especially if it's spreading. The sooner the better; I wouldn't take any chances. Sounds like it may be a bad bug or a spider (possibly poisonous). Go to a doctor as soon as they have an opening or if it keeps spreading, go to the ER. Don't wait and take any chances or it could cause permanent damages.

Katie D
its ok
that happened to e too
its just a small allergic reaction
do you have a lot
also was it a mosquito (spelling?)
bite cuz that probably caused it but if it wasn't then this response means nothing

Pure Atheist
Ummm go to doctor?

mr_wiseman
if you have any lavender or tea tree oil, try dabbing at it with some of that using a cotton swab. clean it first of course. also you may want to see a doctor or, if you have any suspicion that it was a dangerous, poisonous bug, go to emergency and have it looked at str8 away. you can never be too careful about these things.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, November 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy