Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

Does shaving really make hair grow in thicker and darker?

I have this verey bad headach PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!?
it wont go away iv had it for 5 days now!!!...

Chaped Lips?
What is the best product to use on chaped lips?Chap Sticks don't work with me? Please help......

Can you go into the ocean if you have stitches?
My boyfriend wants to go scuba diving tomorrow but he had stitches put in on the 16th and is supposed to have them taken out on monday. they removed part of his skin to do tests for skin cancer (...

I am bored with life, what shoud I do?

I feel so tired and wore out does anyone have any recommendations?

Can an ant bite hurt you?
I BELIVE MY SON WAS BITTEN BY A FIRE ANT HIS BIG TOE IS SWOLLEN AND RED THE SPOT WAS PUSED FILLED SHOULD I HAVE POPPED IT, AND CAN THIS HURT HIM LIKE SET UP A POSION ARE INFECTION I PUT TRIPLE ANTIBOT...

Can you practice cpr on anyhting else besides a dummy?

My snoring is really bad. Sometimes I wake myself up with my loud snoring and often have a sore throat,help?
I need to know what to do about this snoring problem. I need a good night sleep and wake up in th emorning refreshed....

How do you remove a splinter from inside a fingernail?
The worst part was that I was at the doctor two times in the last two weeks for something unrelated, but forgot to bring it up.

Do I have to go back to get it fixed?...

How can I quite biting my nails? I've tried everything.?
Just believe me... going on year 24 for biting the nails... any suggestions?...

What Type of Water You Prefer/Usually Drink Everyday? and Why?
*e.g. mineral water, distilled water etc. and please explain.
*benefits of it......

Ear.........?
what would happend to your ear if you put peroxide in it?...

How do I get the sting of onion out of my eyes?
O...

If I add some 91% isopropyl alcohol to a bottle of hand sanitizer, will the sanitizer become more effective?

I have an ingrowning toenail, and it's turning yellow. what's wrong?
help please! it kills like a mother!!...

How to stop from crying?
My life has been so stressful. sometimes i just cant control myself and just bust out crying. well im living with my mother-in-law (which is realy cool) but on the other hand my husband to be has a ...

What can I eat or drink to raise my low blood pressure?
Need a medical advice , or some suggestions from anyone who has the same problem and successfully treats it (no pills or other medicine).
Additional Details
Please, those who are giving ...

How do you get an 11-year-old to swallow a soft capsule pill?

Additional Details
the pill doesn't break down in a glass of water nor does it break down into smaller pieces since it is a SOFT GEL capsule.
ice cream hasn't worked

What is the best way to remove a tick ?

Meathead
Bug Bite with ring around it?
Ok if you could help me that would be awesome. My 2 yr old brother has a massive bug bite on his arm. This bug bite is about 2 inches in diameter and has a ring around it. It looks like a regular bug bite that is over sized and is like two parts. We lived in mn if that helps? We are just wondering what this could be. if you have any ideas please let me know. And he also has a eye that he is itching today, which is blood shot. That could just be allergies, because i have severe allergies, or it could possible be the start of pink eye. But if you have anything on the bug bite that would be great.

christina c
have his doctor check it out. it does not sound like a simple bug bite to me.

daunknown17
Rating
go see a doctor

cjpbball
if it has a ring around it, it is probably ringworm

mexicanchick08
it is ringowrom go to the doctor he should give you something for it

Griffin W
Rating
It might not even be a bug bite. I wrestle and it sounds like ringworm.

David
Rating
The ring is commonly symptomatic of a tick bite, and sometimes a precursor of Lyme disease.

You don't say where you live, or if deer ticks are common there, but I suggest having a doctor check it immediately. If it IS Lyme disease, the sooner treatment is started, the better the prognosis.

Kat
Go to the Dr. The first thing that comes to mind on both these issues are possibly ring worm & conjuntiveitis. Not worth chanceing. There are medical sites where the answers you get will be more accurate than a Yahoo chat line. But having worked in the medical field I know that this needs to be examined for an accurate diagnosis. If you don't have a Primary Care Dr., then just go to the Emergency Room. If money is an issue, let the Dr know that up front. Most hospitals have workers that help you get medical financial aid. Just don't let this go. You'd feel horrible if something bad happened to your baby brother because you didn't do anything. Best wishes.

Ashley <3
OK
first off if its itching REALLY bad and looks all flaky and really red then thats a ring worm

But you have to take in consideration that hes two little kids and babies are alot more sensitive then older kids.

I wouldnt worry about it too much it just sounds like a bite too me, but if it get worse i would go to the doctor ..

Good Luck :D

r B
Rating
I had one last year that sounds like this--it was like a bruise, it was so sore. Could be a spider bite, I'd go to the pediatrician first & looks for signs of a reaction. Spider bites can be dangerous, especially in young children & seniors. Don't take a chance, it's worth the $ to go to the doctor for things like this!

JUST ME
Rating
NO,RINGWORM IS JUST A RING, NO BITE IN THE MIDDLE. I JUST WENT THROUGH THIS WITH MY SON,SOME SMALL CHILDREN ARE EXTREMELY SENSITIVE TO INSECT BITES AND GET MUCH LARGER THAN THEY WOULD ON AN ADULT. THE RED RING AROUND IT COULD MEAN ITS INFECTED. IF THE TOP OF THE BITE HAS A "HEAD" ON IT, LIKE A PIMPLE, GENTLY SQUEEZE IT TO SEE IF YOU CAN GET ANYTHING OUT OF IT. IT MIGHT OOZE SOME CLEAR FLUID AND THAT IS OK. IF THE FLUID IS THICK, AND ANY COLOR BUT CLEAR I WOULD TAKE HIM TO THE DOCTOR FOR AN ANTIBIOTIC, IF THE BITE STARTS TURNING BLACK,OR LOOKS SUNKEN IN I WOULD TAKE HIM TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM, AS IT COULD BE A BROWN RECLUSE BITE. IN THE MEAN TIME RUB SOME TRIPLE ANTIBIOTIC OINTMENT ON IT(A AND D OINTMENT) AND WHEN YOU GIVE HIM A BATH USE AN ANTIBACTERIAL SCRUB ON IT, THE REDNESS SHOULD START TO DISIPATE IN A FEW DAYS. HOPE THIS HELPED. MUCH LUCK.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy