Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

My son just swallow a magnet, is it bad???

On blood thinner.. a slight scratch and he bleeds bad.. how can i stop the blood fast.?

How come I can't wear heels? everytime I go out I HAVE TO COME HOME EARLY COZ MY feet hurt!?

I am cold any suggestions to get warm?

Will dinking straight lemon ectract actually 'BLAST' kidney stones?

I am trying to stop smoking, can any one give any tips?
i am really ...

My wife has gotten the cotton tip of a QTip stuck in her ear. Is there a safe way to get it out?

I have a humanoid that as started bleeding help?

Additional Details
sorry that was spelled wrong its a ...

Do i need to take another cpr class if my certificate expired?
I took a cpr class a few years back in 7th grade and the certificate was only valid for 1 year after the completion date. Now that im a senior im wondering is it necessary to reknew it? if so how? ...

How do you know whan a cut needs a stitch ?
i sliced the tip of thumb yest when making cakes with the magimix ...
it still keeps bleeding and the thumb is throbbing
would you go a&e to see if a stitch is needed ??/...

Best way to soothe a burn?
what's the best way to treat a bad burn immediatly? A freind just burnt her hand on the stove....

Why do obese people go to fast food places and order the worst thing on the menu and get a diet soda?

I think i just overdosed on an OTC drug. Please help.?
I know this seems silly, but I just took a "normal" dose of Zicam cough surpressant max (5 sprays, 30.0mg Dextromethorphan HBr 6.0 mg) and I'm feeling extreme paranoia and restlessness....

What's the best way to get rid of a headache?
Dont say asperin either smarty jones.......

Any quick way to speed up the healing of a cold sore ?

Is rabies foam good for shaving?

My little brother stuck a bug in his ear and it's dead but stuck deep we tried everything HELP!!!!
My little brother woke me up in 4 in the morning i tried to pull it out with tweezers but it's to deep it's dead and he not crying but i don't know what to do! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Ive been drinking only water for the past 6 months.Can this have an effect on my immune system in a bad way?
Ive been getting sick for the past 3 weeks and im wondering if it is becasue of how i only drink water in my ...

What is the best way to stop fingernail biting?

I'm too lazy. What can i do 2 reduce it? Plz answer...?
I sleep more than 9hrs a day, i cant get up soon, if i did... drowsiness starts, i'm overweight, i dont do any activities nowadays, i'm kinda depressed. anyone plz help me......

Jenelle
Bad Headache throwing up help me what can i do ?????

toastedbeef2000
Get someone to gently massage your scalp and temples while trying to relax. Dont have bright lights on and consider just going to bed since you will not normally wake up with a headache after a few hours sleep.

corvetteman
Rating
I really have done this several times ,for a normal headache exedrin ussually works with getting outside and in fresh air, but with me I have had this problem before and talked to alot of doctors up in the mayo clinic [minnesota] and they kept pushing percuset, darvacet,morpine,endocet,and even vioxx on me for headaches,well years ago I was in a motorcycle accident that split my head in 3 pieces,I was in a coma , well they removed my skull on the right side and put the bone in a freezer for six months to releave swelling of my brain, when they put that same bone back on my skull they couldnt replace my temperal muscal which works my jaw on that side and now I get these bad headaches that I couldnt figure out why thru doctors, had to work with dentists to find out why, but till today exedrine is what i take . good luck janelle

sunshine_j463466
Rating
I had the same problem just last week. I tried to sleep it off but it only got worse. Then came the vomitting and nausea. Well, it eased up a little bit but the next morning I still had the headache. I didn't get any relief until I took a tylenol. Then I still felt light headed so I would most definitely say that it was a migraine

billft67
Drink a coke, the caffeine will help reduce the blood vessels in your head that are causing the migrane. Take some Ibuprofen as well.

Ģen
Rating
Get off the computer.

Tact is highly overrated
sounds like a migrane, go in a dark room with no sound and try to sleep. I've heard that's all you can do. Good luck, hope you feel better soon

greedyringers@verizon.net
This sounds like a migraine.
Cool cloth on the head.
Cool, dark room.
Sleep.
See a Dr.

Always Right
Rating
try some aspirin.

waltonwayaugusta
Rating
SOUNDS LIKE A MIGRAINE BRIGHT LITES BOTHER YA TOO IF SO
TYLENOL AND SILENCE AND PULL THE DRAPES
REST EASY

captures_sunsets
Rating
Advil and lay down awhile.

nieser77
Rating
If you can take asprin I would recommend Excerdrine migrane. It always works for me when I have one bad enough to throw up, but I'm not supposed to take asprin...lol

bahamadancer
Sounds like you have migranes tell your doctor and he will prescribe you something strong. For now, take some asprin or tylenol, stay out of the light and lay down for a while. Try some alkaseltzer it has aspirn and soothes your stomach, it works for me.

o
Rating
take a migraine med., and put cool wet cloth on back of neck & forehead . the coolness will feel good . as far as the throwing up , just let it out . hope you get better

ditre
Rating
get a towel and run it under cold water, after about 20-30 seconds fold it in half and place it over your forehead, that should ease some of the headache, also take some Tylenol or ibuprofen, theres nothing that can help the vomitting to much, if your throwing up its usually because your body is trying to purge your stomache of something that doesn't belong there

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy