Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Why should I not eat whatever I want?
It's a debate I have between me and a friend of mine. We both take multivitamins, but I still try to eat right (cutting back on red meat, eating fruits and veggies). He on the other hand eats ...

HELP ME PLEASE! I am 17 and a FAT skinny person?
I think Im a FAT skinny person
Im 5'5 118lbs
Im going on a beach holiday in 2 months and wna wear a bikini
How can I tone up?
I dont have time cos im in year 12 and work.

Really want to lose weight this month, advice?
When I moved in with my husband over the summer I was exactly the size I looked good as--curvy but healthy. But after living with my husband... I ate more. I really shouldn't have, but I didn...

I'm the fattest i've ever been!!?
help! i thought i was like 100lbs but weighed myself this morning and the scales said 103, i actually can't remember the last time i weighed this much. my absoloute highest weight was like 106...

reorete
Yea i have 8 kids?
me an my hubby work damn hard an no we claim no state benefits.all my children were wanted and are loved.and yes we have a telly yawnnnnnnnn.and id much rather be a size 12 then a size 22 plus im very happy.lifes wonderfull for me.sorry if i upset the fat brigade but the truth hurts eh

Baps .
Rating
Good for you, its a shame that more people aren't like you and your husband

Bell
Rating
huh?

miss_ruby_topaz
Rating
Good for you!

monkeylady5656
Good for you. Just stay happy in your life. That is all that matters in this world. God knows many "skinny mini's" aren't happy with their perfect lives, so keep on doing what you are doing. I envy you!!

spick&span
Rating
huh?

ice
good for ya but what do you mean??

Breamarie91
There are 7 kids in my family! :)

Anyway, yay to big families!

mizzmamma
Rating
good for you, even though i don't really understand what your talking about but..........................great

Huggles [mozzafan]
gosh thats alot

if this is a question
i'm going to imagine it

dum de dum de dum

oh yes

its an overwhelming amount becxuase if you think about it most familys have 2 children

but all you kids are blessed with that attitude

kelly a
Rating
good for u and i hope u have a happy life...

fuzz
8 kids no welfare good for you girl, go for 9, you sound like
a good mum! I'm a bit on the fat side but happy too!

Ash
Rating
Thats great keep it up
wow 8 kids and all wanted

severina418
That's so neat! I wish I had more kids.

I hope you all go to a nice christian church.

Have a blessed day!

Sprinkle
You have 8 kids?
The nanny-goat must be in milk then?

HayleyH2006
and . . .

M. Rod
I'm glad you're not on state assist, and you guys are doing it right (love & family). But please enroll yourself in school!

bagpusstail
So whats your point??? Or is Jeremy Kyle not on today so you gotta sound off at someone else??? ;-)

mandy16
Rating
First can I just add size 12 isn't that slim, you couldn't be a model for example .

And well done for you 8 kids and a job, I'm not sure whether they give out lifetime achievement awards on Yahoo answers but will make the enquiry for you.

The truth hurts, you sound like a pathetic teenager trying to annoy everyone, none of these are questions you've just come on here to HATE others and brag about yourself, not that there's anything worth bragging about.

I have one son and a big fat 300,000 house, fully paid for at 26, yet I don't feel the need to put anyone else down to make myself feel better, I'd watch out cause Karma's a *****, you'll wake up one day and everything will be pointing south, and you won't be able to see your feet, this is no joke I've seen many a natural skinny minny turn into a blob so I'd get off the hat train and get a life;)

prince_henry
no benefits not even child benefit ??? its still a benefit coming out of my wage

elizadushku
Rating
Good for you, the do gooders, get on my nerves.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy