Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Am I Fat?????
I am 5'10'' and 125 pounds. I think I am a little fat. How can I lose weight quickly. (Like a week or two)...

One word response to this. Size 00?

How do I lose weight for a wedding in 54 days, I am the Matron of Honor?
I need to loose 20 pounds or more for a wedding in June, I was just asked to be the maid of honor this afternoon, help!!...

Are eggs good or bad for you?
How often can you eat them?...

How can I lose 50 or more pounds in 1 month?
I do not do well with swallowing pills so those are out of the question. I do not wish to have stretch marks and drooped skin once I do lose the weight. How can I go about this?...

I'm 15 and 5'8" tall. Is that really tall for my age?!?

Need Help Losing Weight and Keeping it Off?!?!?
I know I know. I'm asking this question again because last time I asked I didn't get that many answers and the answers didn't really help me.
Ok so I'm trying to lose 4 ...

Do you think I am fat???
i am a 13 year old girl and i already weigh 165 pounds, i am about 5'6", am i over weight, here are some pictures of me
http://i225.photobucket....

Do you think you are fat?

How can Cheese Pizza be that bad for you?
Now I know pizza is considered a high fat food. And I understand with pepperoni and other meats on it, it becomes greasier. However what about just plain cheese pizza? Cheese may have fat but it is ...

What is a good healthy snack to eat in the middle of the day?
i'm trying to start eating more healtier before school starts and get in shape. And i get hungry between the normal 1 o'clock time i eat lunch and dinner. Latley i've been eating ...

What's your height, weight and age?
Just ...

OMG! I just ate a huge bag of potato chips! What should I do?

Fat or thin?
i am taking a survey and i want to know if you would either want to be fat or thin....

HELP I ate pinto beans and now have horrible gas, how can I get rid of this? Please don't laugh!!?

IS it safe to eat nail polish?
please only answer if you know for sure. i don't need ignorant people scaring me for no reason....

Be honest... Do you think I'm big for my age?
I don't think I'm fat but I'm concerned that maybe I should be a little bit less. Please don't tell me to get over myself or anything like that. My mother weighed 115 pounds when ...

I am to skiny at least that is what my family says?
what should i eat to gain weight

im 10 years old 5 feet tall and 45 ...

Lose weight please help me.
Ok ive asked questions about losing weight a lot and all i get is your perfect the way you are and hippie junk so I am asking nicely please help me lose weight I want you to know ive spent the past 3 ...

I am too fat?
im 27 year old and i weigh 70 pounds and my family keeps telling me too loose more weight cause im too fat. and there really getting annoying! so i am too fat?

thanks, Angie
A...

Jinky Pie
Why does my tummy get bigger & bigger even thou I ceased eating rice at night?

doglover
Rating
PREGNANT! You will soon have a baby.

Somebody H
what does eating rice at night have to do with it... it matters with what the rest of your diet is and how much exercise you have... people with low metabolisms can eat almost nothing and still put on the pounds because they aren't using the energy from the food they eat.

cgv4413
Rating
Watermellon is growing in you.

Tani
Rating
I think not hving rice in the night is good but shudnt skip dinner. however reduce the quantity of rice u take during the day as well. Keep sm crackers with u n eat time to time inbetween main meals.

watergump44
I don't know why but being from Africa I have seen the effect of big tummy's because of a protein deficient diet.

Search the web for Kwashiorkor.

Shame on you if your tummy is big because of bad habits.

cute5556
Rating
You should exercise daily, and never just stop eating a certain food group. By not eating you're stopping you're metabolism. So when you do stop the diet you gain everything back and more. My advice is eat healthy, and exercise at least an hour a day. Try to break a real sweat in you're workout at least twice a week..

cafeene_rush21
Rating
maybe it wasn't the rice, honey

V
Is that the only food you stop eating? There are a lot of factors that contribute to that which Im unsure of. Ask a professional.

Eng2
Rating
even thou ceased eating rice at night time may be you eat more chips, chocolate,etc which caused fatter. Proposed you to do some exercise eg: gym, jogging, etc., because by reducing of food can't help on your tummy. Can i know at night what you eat to replace rice? i prefer fruits at night.

BAREBEAR
have your calories decreased and your exercise increased this is the only way to loose weight, are you sure something else isn't going on you may need to see a doctor or something ///////////////////////

chosen_reject
Live a healthier life. If you smoke or drink, quit. If u seldom jog around the block, try it twice a week. Sweat it out and you'll see some progress.

SUE
Rating
I'm kinda thinking you haven't asked your question clearly.

There are so many things left out.

How long has your tummy been getting bigger? How old are you? What is this about eating rice at night? Is that different from eating it in the daytime? What else do you eat? and at what time? Are you exercising enough? If you really think there's a problem, you should contact a doctor.

im rpj
depends on wat u eat as a substitute

MikeP
U R Pregnant :)

whatzername?
Rating
Your pregnant or constipated.

dnsrmr
Rice is a wonderful food to eat. It contains a healthy starch and good carbohydrates your body needs to turn into sugar to feed your body and energize it through carbs.
You failed to mention when you stopped eating rice at night, and if you still eat it during the day or part of your week.
Depending on your diet and exercise, the culprit may not be rice, but something else in your diet/exercise or health.
As a nutritionist, some people gain weight in the trouble spot areas before they lose it, so don't lose hope.
You may need to talk to your doctor and get a checkup, as sometimes a hernia in the stomach for instance can cause a stomach to look bigger, even though it may not be painful (yet).
There is nothing wrong with continuing to eat rice when consumed in portion size with greens and/or meat with your meal.
Your question is unclear of other things that may be causing a bigger tummy.
Check with your physician, or a nutritionist. That would be the best place to start.
Don't put off doing this too long, as you could have a treatable answer quicker, rather than guessing and being worried about this as you are.
Good luck and God bless!

Daisymae G
Rating
if your belly is swelling more than it should, it is quite possible you have a food allergy. Are you tired all the time? Do you have bloating from gas? Dairy and wheat are the most common allergies.

Tarah
Rating
Having cinnamon with your food, ice cream, coffee and ...... Drink cinnamon tea would help to lose weight speaially around tummy and waist.
Make carway tea, Drink it in the morning. horrible taste, but it would be helpful
Drink oolong tea, tea & hot water during day.

Smart
Rating
Generally if u eat a combination of things , and possibly the items that break down the fastest are in the wrong order you get gas,makes you bloat.

goofymichelle40
Rating
pregnant.

CrunchyCon
Rating
Because you're pregnant. Congratulations!

★Greed★
Rating
Malnutrition.

zucchinisisback
Rating
You're pregnant.

EDD gurl
Rating
first things, u must not sleep after eat......u must rest for 10-20 minutes......and also don't eat and then u go to bath....it is not good for u.....don't drink a lot of cold water,take a warm water....and also exercise,okay....

lady elle
Rating
you stopped eating rice but you didnt quit your beer...did you?

Smile!
Rating
Maybe you need to workout, do some crunches and eat, eat healthy.

jawa
Rating
See a dietitian, not a bunch of sleep-deprived Internet addicts.

the Goddess Angel
Rating
Your question is vague. Did you think rice was the problem? Based on? See a nutritionist for a balanced diet that will reduce your belly fat.

Rafael
the reason is behind the number of times you eat (or put something in your stomach) and the portions of those times.

Eating meals a day (which usually means two resonably large meals) makes your body's metabolism turn on only the periods right after those meals.

Metabolism is your bodys gauge for burning fat and nutrients.

If you ceasing to eat rice at night just means you substitute your dinner for something else the reason could be you compensate it by eating that rice another time.

If you really want to lose weight fast, eat three medium sized meals a day, with three small snacks in between. Eat something every three hours basically.

Your metabolism will get trained to stay on 24/7 so you will burn fat even while you sleep, you'll have more energy and you'll stop converting carbs into fat.

Your snacks should be things like fruits or energy bars even cereal.

If you want to lose even more weight go with 2 servings of dairy, carbs, proteins, veggies, fruits a day each. And of course go for a nice run/jog/walk every monday wednesday and friday for at least 30 minutes.

barsh
Is that the only thing you stopped eating? What time is the last meal of the day?

Not pregnant are you??? :-)

Five to six small meals a day is the best way to go. Also, find a book by Bill Phillips called Body for Life. Great weight loss book. I have yet to meet anyone that it hasn't worked.

mani
try to eat less fatty foods and oily foods
do exerisice
do yoga

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy