Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Hi im 17 and kinda short, how can i get tall?
I dont want to be short :( n e 1 got ideas on how 2 get taller!!!...

Is my 11 year old daughter overweight?
My 11 year old daughter is about 5'3 and weighs about 118 lbs. Is this too much? Because she keeps telling me how fat she thinks she is and she never eats junk food....

I'm 15, 116 pounds and 5'6, is that average?

Is this fatt?
At all be honest I would rather have someone tell me so I can loose weight then be lied to 118lbs and 5 foot so dont lie please be ...

What is a safe way for, a 33yr old man, to loose 15lbs in a month?

I am fat 183 lbs 5'2 32 years old. Help?
My goal is lose 45lbs by the summer. I have increased my water intake (72 ounces per day) and adopted a healthy diet. I am now ready to exercise I am thinking of buying a stationary bike will that ...

How do you make cheese on toast?
my boyfriend is asking me to make him some cheese on toast, i dont know how, please help to save my ...

How do I loose 10 pounds in 5 weeks?

I'm a skinny guy trying to gain some weight?
I'm 16, and I'm very skinny, I'm about 5'8 and I weight 116lbs. I'm thinking about protein shakes, along with a protein-rich diet. My question is, do I have to work out (...

Read this!!!!!?
i'm a girl, 21, weight is 89.8 lbs.
i am really into exercising.
whatever i'm doing, it relates to burning calories (thats why i am size 0 to 0 jeans)
anyway, i do not sit, ...

Do you think being a vegetarian is dumb?
Because I am one, and I think it is very cruel what they do to animails just so we can EAT them! If you researched some of the stuff about it...you may change your views on being a vegetarian!...

I am 13,and i want to lose weight fast in a week,without having to go to the gym nor buying books on the net,?

My friends "boy" friend?
I am a 17 year old girl and this is high school drama i know but i need someones advice. My best friend Abby has an ex nick, who she dated for 11 months 2 years ago. For a while they didn't talk ...

Why do i look fat when im not ?
im short and im under weight for my age. but im fat ? well i have a bit of a belly. ? why ?...

What can i do to gain weight?
am male in my 30's am some what active play soccer at least once a week.i joined a gym years ago but it did not work, they get me taking creatine and it gives me a headache every time i drink it....

How Come I Eat Loads But Dont Get Fat?
Its Weirs I Eat Eat Eat About 10 Bars Of Chocolate A Day - Im 18 and I Weigh 8 stone 3 and am 6 foot 1 - Somethings wrong - Am I A Superhuman?...

Whats a sure way to lose weight?

Guys, this is for you??
I was just curious as to if guys always go for skinny girls.......

Can we stay young forever?if so how?

Do you think that playing DDR will be enough cardio exercise?
To be realistic, I know I'll never be a regular visitor to the gym. I have the game DDR that really gets my heart thumping. Will this be enough cardio? I also lift my own weights occasionally (...

Mike
Why do women care so much about losing weight?

anita_royal_princess
They care so much about losing weight because, women are more self-conscience about their bodies than men...in most cases!

ironlady42
Because you guyz love someone without any fat around their waist.

thedude
Girlperson took my answer, word for word!

olddrugdealer
girlperson has the right answer and it goes the same for guys who want to lose weight and gain muscles

sani
it's noy nice having excess fat it looks awful

Stimpson J. Cat
Have you looked around lately? It's apparent that some of them don't!

inaru816
Rating
Because of men, usually. Their standard for beauty usually involves someone slim and trim. Some cultures, though, appreciate my bodacious (but not fat) curves.

braceface
Rating
cuz then we feel pretty

Meg L
Rating
because guys pressure us to be perfect and skinny a lot of thee time

shadowmonkeyblue
Rating
From personal experience-
Being fat is not healthy.You sleep more,get out of breath faster,your personal life gets duller.You dont look very attractive.
I am 5'8 and before I started dieting and exercising I weighed 215 lbs.My husband loved me no matter what,but I knew he was not still attracted to me like when i was smaller.I had no energy for work or my kids.So I decided to diet.I lost 37 lbs. in 3 months.And I am still losing weight.I feel a lot healthier and have more energy and my husband loves the results.I have 28 more lbs. to go.I will be there by the end of October.

cecilia a
Rating
to women being skinny means being pretty. idk why but it jus does lol we try to REALLY good for the guys. in our heads we think guys only want skinny girls. hope that helped u out.

Cotton
Rating
I myself am a bigger women whom has struggled for years to get the weight off. I went up to 300lbs full term with my son!! I was huge. I lost 30lbs in two weeks right after having him. I had what they call toxic pregnancy. I'm now down to 250lbs and that is the lowest I have weighed in years. Anyway, I think that women care so much because in today's world that is what it's all about. The Holly Wood stars and all the models and so on. People expect to much and I think it's sad that most every women thinks they have to have the barbie body. It is truly amazing tho how often I hear from men that they want a real women! meaning someone who is not worried if she eats a chocolate bar that she is going to gain weight or if she is already so skinny and always Say's she fat! today's world puts so much pressure on people and It scares me for my children and my Daughter who will be going into high school in a couple of years.. what is she going to face then!!

thecuteone1242
Rating
I don't get women, even though I am one. I don't get most people when it comes to diets. Eat what you want....try to eat fresh and healthy most of the time...you want cake,,eat it!

Just get out, walk, hike, move your body...no need to sign up with $800 per hour classes.!

Remember how much fun it was to be a kid! Go to a playground, for crying out loud! :)

mom of 2
Rating
We're under a lot of pressure from society and our men to look a certain way and among other things, that often involves being a certain weight. Take a look at women's magazines or women on TV, you'll see what I mean. It's hard to ignore.

tara
Because i dont feel attractive if i put on weight, i want to look nice in a bikini, i dont like sitting down and looking at my legs or hips, there are heaps of skinnier people out there and i dont want them looking down on me, i have anxiety that makes me feel uncomfortable... lots more reasons and i am 5"5 and weigh around 110 - 120

Young_Curious_One
they care so much about weight because most guys like that. Plus a lot of women's clothes are made to be tight on them. So if you are not a skinny woman, your figure would get very distorted. (or something like that)

Laura
Because, men care about their figure, don't you? Would you wanna date a 300 pound lady? I didn't think so, lol

NONAME
Why do men "judge" woman by there weight?

pedro p
because they think that if they are skinnier men will pay more attention to them .

Kate C
Guys, other girls, and the media

toothfairy.2006
So I don't break my boyfriend's legs when I sit on his lap!!!!

girlperson
Because guys don't like fat chicks. = P

AnimeLuver
Rating
Because we want to look nice and attractive. Even if a woman is not fat, if she sees herself fat, then she will not be happy with herself and start caring about how to lose weight.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, July 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy