Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I am ALWAYS HUNGRY!!?
I have no idea what to do... I feel like i am always hungry... I am just a teenage girl, not really active and no mater what, I always feel extremely empty or feel like i am going to explode because I...

Does wieght have anything to do with height?
ok so im a 14 year old girl thats 5'9" and when i get on the scale it sometimes reads : 140 lb, then 143lb, then 140lb, then 145 lb ....so u get my point ..up down. i once got up to 150 lb, ...

Any advise on growing taller?
I would like to grow taller. im 5'1 and 14. Every one in my grade is taller than me. I eat alot of protein, vegies, and drink about 2 quarts of milk a day. i exersize and stretch too.
Is ...

I need fast weight loss tips :)?
hey i'm a 16 year old girl
i'm 175 cm tall and i weigh about 57 kilos
how could i get down to 50 kilos in 2 months
i have already decided to stop snacking, cut out biscuits ...

Good leg exercises?

I can't breathe when I jog??! Please help.?
I've always had trouble getting enough air (I'm 13 now.) even when I was on a regular routine of walking my dog an hour every day (fast walking.)
It's so embarrassing-every little ...

Whats the result of starving myself?
my friend lost weight cuz she starved herself

if that work for her shud i do it too?

i know its stupid but....
ugh idkkk
im deperate and i need to lose weight.......

EASY 10 points BEST ANSWER !?
Now im 5"10, 80 kilos
I usto be 70 4 months ago before i started to go to the Gym !
3/4 days a week i do:
Cardio 20 min
Workout 1 hour ->
Arms(60 pounds)
Back(80&...

Everbody agree that drinking water is good for health - which one is best - hot ? cold ? normal ?
Happy new Year Wishes for all, just out of curiosity, I had in my mind to find out an answer for this question - Is drinking Hot water ? Cold Water ? Normal Water - good for ...

Girls which do you prefer?
slim toned bod or muscles im slim but started in ...

I want somethign sweet but don't want to ruin my diet?
Has anyone got any good recipes for a really nice dessert, but one which won't add on too many calories? And how do other people deal with their sweet tooth when they're trying to lose ...

I'm 15 years old and I need to lose 50 pounds. Any tips?
I am 5'7 and weigh 205 lbs.
I'm out of control with yo-yo dieting, and I need help.
Any tips are more than appreciated....

I'm Constipated.?
DAMN YOU KFC !! Every bloody time =/

oh welll..... any advice?
should i have fruit?
water?
bicarbonated soda?

What is the healthiest meal option at KFC?
excluding ...

Best way to reduce stress?
I haven't been sleeping, I've been over eating and then not eating enough, I've been gaining and losing weight, and I'm tired all the time....

What is the best way to slim down?

Why do people like to eat so much? it makes them fat!?

Is there way way I can lose weight fast?
I need to lose around 5-7 pounds. I'm 5'5'' and 118 pounds. People say I'm skinny but I have a little pouch around my stomach and I hate my thighs. I don't want to be ...

What's healthier Pepsi or Coke?
Between just Pepsi and Coke, which of the two is healthiest to drink. Niether of them are, but which is better. It's hard to tell, because they both have their highs and lows, and sometimes in ...

Weight help!!!?
Hi I am 12 years old, five foot 4 and I weigh 140 lbs and maybe even more. You dont have to tell me that I am overweight because I already know I am. But I just cant stop eating. I dont feel hungry ...

¡Que molleja!
Why do some people think it is okay to be fat just because other people they know are?

saggy balls
Rating
nowt wrong with a bit human padding..

maestra
Peer pressure. In reality, fat is bad for the heart. A person who is overweight, say 20 pounds is putting pressure on his/her heart. Be good to your body. Hang around people who practice healthy habits.

Jacqueline S
Rating
Welcome to the 21st Century! It's not cool to be superficial anymore.

gonnaglobetrot
Rating
I think some people have the mentality "If there is somebody, or somebodies who are worse than me, then I am just fine". It's like they can look at somebody more overweight and be like, "if I was like that, then there would be a problem". So they continue being overweight, and then get fatter, BUT, so do the other people around them, so it is still ok, but really it isn't...

erome Ho
Being fat may be prone various diseases like diabetics,
heart diseases and high blood pressure. Should one still persists that he looks great though he's fat, it's ok least he
has an uncaring attitude towards his own health. There's many fat artistes and singers of great fame; for instance Ross who appears in Jay Lenos' Tonight Show
has decided to look good by sheding his unwanted waistline.

www.myvideotalk.com/jerome

srracvuee
Rating
some folk act like sheep or they brain isn't at full-power!!

wiccanangel1973
laziness alot of time and selfishness and not exercise and eat others food and no selfesteem

THE ORIGINAL GANGSTER ๑۩۞۩๑
Rating
they see people all around them overweight and decide if it's ok for them it's ok for us

pinkbullet
oh nooo

Caveman's daughter
Rating
I'm fat and if I'm honest I hate it. I can never find what I want when clothes shopping and usually settle for second best. I'm not as fit as I'd like to be. I havn't got much time to exercise, I'm a single parent of 4 and I also work full time. If there was a miracle drug that worked to make me thin, believe me, I'd take it.

the_1006
Comfort.

xox_bass_player_xox
I didn't know anyone thought that.

♥pola77♥
Rating
yawwwwnnnn!!

lorraine m
hi ,i from experience found when i was bigger that other big people as soon as they knew i was trying to lose weight kinda put you off offering you food and saying things like you will always put it back on ,they were jealous incase you lost loads and they were the same weight .xx

Muffy M
because dear they think it is okay

volcanoking
Any people dont like to be fat. They would have tried with exercising, dieting and lot other stuffs to reduce their weight. At one stage, they get fed up and stop exercising and will eat whatever they like. At this situation, they will simply say, they dont mind being fat. But in their mind, they will always have the thirst to reduce their weight. This is my own experience. So, I am writing.

Super Fun Happy Slide
gives them a sense of security. its the basic corwd mentality. plus society is selfish and greddy more than it ever was

cool guy
laziness of course

SUPER-GLITCH
Rating
Que!!??

So...what is it like to be PERFECT huh??? (not)

sleazer_1
No idea, but they certainly don't get like that through exercise!!!

*lostdownhere*
Because people become the 'average' of the company they keep. Which means that if you are fat...and are ok with it based on the fact that other people you know are fat...your probably just using that justification as an mask, to hide your REAL reason - which most likely is: It's much easier to just stay fat.

Surrounding yourself with people that share in your problems provides you with a safety net - there's no reason for you to be intimidated or feel unworthy... In that type of environment, there's nothing to challenge ones self emotionally, to result in a break though - "Ah Ha", or light bulb moment...that would ultimately lead you to step outside your comfort zone and put in the hard work to achieve what your heart wants - but mind subconsciously rejects.

Mind, Body and Soul must work in harmony in order to create drastic positive change. To overcome all obstacles and by doing so... accomplish ones dreams.

P.S. That wasn't aimed at you - it's just how I write.

Peace :)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy