Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Do you brush your teeth BEFORE or AFTER you breakfast?

Whats a way to lose 50lb in 5 months?
whats a way that i can lose 50lb in 5 months
its really really important that i do so.
soo what are some ways that would help like what are some things you do to keep the weight off??

Is 96 lbs fat for a 12 year old????

Additional Details
im 5'1 yeaah i no, im shooooort!...

Should the state lower the drinking age?

Is it possible to eat 100 cookies in 100 minutes?????
My friends have this contest going to see who can eat 100 cookies in 100 minutes. Does anyone know if a person could do this without having any medical problems??? I'm thinking about asking my ...

If your bathroom scale could talk, what would it say?

Am i over weight?
i am 28 inches around my waist

i weigh 140 pounds

i am 5 foot 10

how can i loose half a stone
Additional Details

Does not doing excersise make you fat?
Even if you diet, does a lack of regular excersise in your life make you gain weight?...

Does you think he's good looking?
http://www.hotchickswith I think he is GORGEOUS. But I just want to know what individual people think also.

Do you think he looks good?...

What happens if i cut soda out of my diet and just drink lots of water?

Do I have a eating disorder?
Im 11.
I don't eat breakfast or lunch, and I eat dinner because my parents are around, but I don't eat a lot of it, and say I had a big lunch. I feel full at lunch, but at dinner im ...

How old were tou when you stopped beleiving in santa?

Is 110 pounds at 5'1 3/4 at 15 years old a bit underweight?
Just wondering? Since people are saying I'm skinny....
Also which side am I on the BMI?...

How can i lose 100 lbs in 3 weeks?
i need to do it fast, without any change in my ways - no excersise or limiting my cheeto intake

by! thanks a bunch! my bf will love ...

Stretch Marks? I'm 14!?
Ok I'm 14 and i have stretch marks on my inner theighs!

How do you get rid of them?
How did i get them?

I'm not fat i do dance 6 times a week and i've had ...

I am 17 and weigh 100 and 5'4" am i too thin?

Am I overweight I am 12,im 5'0 and i weigh 80 pounds?
I always feel sooo fat!!...

What kinds of exercises are there that don't involve a lot of sweating?
Sweat irritates my skin alot. Is there anyway for me to still do exercises without having to sweat so much?...

Do i have anorexia?
I know it sounds crazy to ask but i need help. Im 15 years old and i weight 110 pounds. I don't think i have in intentionally but i hardly ever eat. I normally eat once a day. My hair is ...

What are the chances of me getting my fathers genes?
this is a question about my metabolism. anyway my my mom has a super fast metabolism and my dad has an alright metabolism he could gain weight and still lose weight. anyways im a 16-year old male and ...

Cinamon!!
Why am i always hungry after dinner?
i eat til i am like full then ten mins later im like hungry again, i am 13 years old.
Additional Details
i dont eat alot of junk food

Jules
Rating
well first your 13 your still growin girl =]
if you are over weight then it could be that your mind just wants food because it knows what tastes good.
if your are skinny or average sized its just metabolism and your fine just dont eat too much junk or it will catch up with you
but dont worry about it your fine your just growing.
also have you gotten your period yet?. your body could be preparing for it if you havent yet. if you have just gotten it in the past year it could just because making you want more food.
but any how just go have fun and eat when your hungry but dont stuff yourself because you dont want to be hungry later. just eat enough to feel satisfied

have fun good luck =]!

BERn
cause it takes the human brain 20 minutes to process ur full.

♥~kat~♥
oh have desert or something
maybe you think you are full but really aren't idk srry

jaylin_the_pimpx16
i got the same problem itslike you eat dinner to warm up to eat even more. to stop it eat a little somthing before dinner

Natasha L
haha i get that to umm try just ignoring it maybe like going outside or something to get you mind off of it

David
Rating
it could be because you're 13 years old haha or you're not eating enough during the day

Three-tz
Rating
You are young, fast metabolism. Try more fiber in your meals, It will keep you full longer 'cause it takes longer to digest.

Katef C
that has happend to me too before but liek a long time ago

your hormones are changing soo much that your body needs food more pften.. since your going through puberty your taste buds change and everything...

drinking lots of water NOt soda will helps this and exersising will also help this.

also if you have just gotten off your period you might be craving certain things...

or even if your on your period your body wants more food than it can handle.

AudioInklination
Rating
it sounds like your eating the wrong foods, entirely. I think you should probably try more fruits and vegetables, because you see, things that have natural (ingredients as intended for us to eat originally) ingredients will do exactly the opposite, and GIVE you energy. You won't be tired after a meal, try it....test it; you'll see!

♥Seventeen♥
Rating
Fast metabolism?

aleblanc55
depends on what you eat on if it really fills you up, heathy food fills you up junk food does not.

bob
Rating
you probably eat too fast or not enough try eating small meals every three hours it's much healthier than three square meals

eurofrance123
check to see if u have any symptoms of having any parasites in your body/stomach

Picture This
Rating
omg me too i turned thirteen like in april 7
but um my mom says its mental that tv helps that or dont eat until youre full just eat like one helpiong of every thing then have like a bowl of chips or a apple or something small

Isabella
I don't know, but I get like that too.

Mac T
You answered it yourself, teenagers are always hungry, it means your growing. This does not mean your fat.

Ginger Ninja
One word. Puberty. All that food shoots straight into growing energy. That's why we teens get growth spurts.

Amy S
i know that feeling, i thought it was a thiroid prob but just high metabolism, try to eat things with lots of protein

Twilight182
fast metabutlism maybe.
you could try eating a little healthy snack after dinner,

mytruong2000
Rating
you eat other foods before. Then you go to dinner you dont feel like to eat that much.

robertspraguejr
Rating
Your body is getting ready for a growth spurt.

Andi N
Rating
maybe because you haven't let your food settle in yet ... trust me i'm the same age as you and it goes away.If ur still hungry after lik an hour it might be because u are growin and all tat other stuff

HL H
Rating
You are tired. Or it seems to lack exercise in your daily life.

Sophie
mayb you are growing... or you're actually NOT eating enough and you think you are?

thecarltan
Rating
You are obviously not eating the right foods. Stop eating so many empty calories. You are keeping your blood sugar too high. In other words, you are experiencing a "crash" which you associate with hunger. Eat healthy fruits, vegetables, and lean meat and chicken. Also whole grain breads and as much fiber as possible.

leah
Rating
well maybe its coz u like what you ate, then you get unfull, then you want some more? idk.

Questionable
well teenagers tend to be hungry a lot because they have fast metabolisms and they need energy..so thats why..but if u do get hungry just eat something healthy like fruit or a granola bar..or something small...

Alex
Rating
You're always hungry in your teen years.

Your body's growing.

Get used to it.

miraculous*
Rating
hey me two what a considence ... when i feel like that i start eating junk food until i fell sick << that helps me lots

noccaprincess
Rating
This could be a result of not having enough water (because sometimes your body confuses the feeling of hunger with thirst). Slowly drink a glass of water and wait a few minutes and that should curb any cravings or hunger.

If you are still hungry you need to look at what you are eating. Are you eating empty calories? Things that don't have a variety of vitamins and minerals? If your body is deficient for certain vitamins or minerals that could increase your desire to eat.

If everything you eat seems well balanced and you're still feeling hungry, talk to your mom about it and see if you need to talk to a doctor about it.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy