Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

My age is 20 & my height is 5'1 . how can i increase my height. this is serious no funny responses. thankyou
i am using yoko and i also ordered super-growth is there any way i can do more than this. i also do the stretching exercises. please let me know if you know anybody has made it that would boost my ...

I'm 16, 5 feet and i weigh 83 pounds. Is that normal?

I'm skinny and wanah get fat, what should I do?
I eat a lot of crap and not even gain a pound...c'mon...I need a way to gain weight...not lose it!...

I'm a 13 year old girl, i weigh 127 am I over weight?

Additional Details
My height is 5'2.........

What to eat if you are feeling shakey/faint?
Hi, I have a feeling that I'm not eating enough to satisfy my body since I have increase my activity level.
Is there a good food that will help me not feel shakey/faint during the day that ...

What do guys like better, blondes or brunettes?

Is this fat!!!!!!!!?
im 5'1.5" tall and i weigh 110 pounds or 109 am i fat i def think i am but am i? b4 i diet i wanna no im 13 by the way
Additional Details

How much should the average 12 year old weigh?

How much is a sensible amount of weight to lose in a week?
I want to lose a stone and a half by November the 1st? Is it possible? Is it healthy?...

10 points for best answer..please help?
Im currently staying at my boyfriends house for another week (ive been here for a month). His mother and sister have been eating my food:( Its kind of bothering me because i only eat certain type of ...

Why is anorexic/skinny considered attractive?
Why?! Why don't people love Kelly Brook's body more than those sticky girls. Haven't they seen her beautiful curves?! And she eats right too!

Why is size zero considered ...

Which is the best time of day for working out?
or does it matter? Also is it better to work out at the same time every day or does it not matter? I want to do what works ...

Do you find losing weight difficult?

What will happen if i don't eat anything for a long time?
i just started to not eating anything today but im going to do this for another month to see if i loose weight what will ...

I feel like I'm hungry, but I know I'm not?
I ate dinner about 2 hours ago. I have this pang in my stomach that feels like I'm hungry, but I know I'm not. I eat pretty well, I just get these cravings for food before I go to bed. What&...

I heard eating food at night IS NOT FATTENING??
Is this person right, or just high?? ...

I am 13 years old i am 5' 7 in. i weigh 95 lbs. is that okay?
People say that i am and look anerexic.
I am a major athlete, i play 5 sports all year round
I do eat, lately i havent been eating as much but, i usually eat A LOT.
I am tall for my ...

CHOCOLATE ADDiCT!! HELP!!?
i am addicted to chocolate and its so bad.. when i go without for like a week i start craaaavin it disgustingly and i get really hungry and nothing can satisfy the craving except chocolate... and i ...

How to lose 20 pounds quick!!???
okay...school is starting in a week for me and I want to lose weight quick because... I am not fat I just have a little belly that I need to get rid of quick!!! please help me!!!...

What is a good way to lose weight at home maybe besides excersing???
Please tell me something i can do to lose weight at home besides excersing please help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

AmericanPatriot82â„¢
Which people disgust you more: fat people or shallow people who judge them by their appearance?

Some Weirdo
Rating
i hate them all

Urban Hermit
Rating
the abhorring stench of "people"...

joanne m f
BOTH-
FAT PEOPLE IF THEY WEIGH OVER 300 POUNDS ( THATS JUST GROSS )
SHALLOW PEOPLE NOT EVERYONE CAN BE A SIZE 0

chocolate_candy_angel
shallow people are the worse, they have no life, or compassion, but they will learn the hard way

fitman
Shallow people.

james
I don't like those fat, shallow, judgemental people.

Michael G
shallow people of course
they keep yapin about other people when they might end up marrying one anyway ahahha!

Krisski86
How could anyone look at someone and be so cruel about their appearances. I'm not disgusted by shallow people being as that's probably the way they were raised as a child......and for whoever that said dieting is easy.....no..ur wrong...it may have been for you Mr. High and Mighty...but everyone is different...some diets have adverse effects on certain people. Being as i myself have tried almost every diet known to man i should know. Gastric Bypass is the way i chose and i would do it all over again and would recommend it to anyone that was suffering as much as i was.

John K
Rating
depends on if they are on top or not

goodyisback2010
shallow people who judge others

ashlee
i hate people that judge them by their appearance but i also hate really thin people that say they are fat or who make fat people feel bad about their body image

savvy_mustang
Rating
Shallow people. They have no right to judge others. Some people that are over weight can't help it because they have a really slow metabolism.

Val C
Fat people, more so if they are fat hipsters!

joolsmc
Not sure either group disgusts me. But people really shouldn't judge on appearances alone, so my least favourite group of people would be the shallow people.

suchincris
well that is a good question, people who judge just by appereance not the person itself are often very insecure people who have to make fun of others to feel better, but by the time someone picks on them, they can't stand it and they get upset.

But on the other side there are fat people (ok here i'm not talking in general) that think that everyone elses is always judging them so they tend to became really angry and that is not good either.

For example here in my work place there is this fat girl, that i hate and i can't stand but is not because she is fat , it's because she is crazy and rude and it's not just me, everyone hates her, so we mention her weight yes we do and maybe i wrong but i can't help it, and i had never done anything to her she was mean with me because she is lunatic so....

Linzer
i feel really sorry for heavier people. i don't think they are lazy or should stop eating or any of those sterotypes. they have issues. and its a deases. i wouldn't hate a cancer patient. and to be honest that is exactly what it is. they have emotional issues and use food to cope. i wouldn't hate a crystal meth junkie or anything else like that. shallow people are just really insucure. so, to be honest, if i had to pick one over the other, shallow people have less to deal with, so i'd pick them. they know right vs wrong and they are hurting others. when heavier people are just hurting themsevles.

Jabberbox
Shallow people but I have been on both sides of that rock.

mrsmay59
Rating
Black,White,Fat,Thin,Tall,Short.!! The world would be a pretty boring place if we were all red flowers.Only the perfect can judge others. Some fat people lead very sad lives.All shallow people should lead sad lives they are the pathetic ones. PEACE

Javy
Shallow people.

Cowgirl From Hell
ok i hate shallow people with a f****** passion

and Eric G. one of my best friends is overweight and she is the nicest person i have ever met and it's really sad when you yell at all of these people for giving you thumbs down(including me) for hating somone for how they act. unlike you who would ridicule somone based on looks alone would justify that you are well, lack of a better word, immature

Siksika daughter of the Earth
Rating
Any person that feels they have a right to judge another is disgusting.
Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. If you see one that does not appeal to you that does not make it any less attractive, it just isn't what you like.

Kumi Eats Stupid Trolls☠
Rating
i don't judge people....i dislike people who judge others by their appearance n i would say Shallow people who judge them by their appearance.

x. tori .x
Definately Shallow people. I mean yeah fat people can try to loose weight and that, it's their own fault they are judged but people shouldn't judge them. Its cruel.

whatafeeling
awesome question! i would have to say the shallow people who judge them!
even though the overweight people should be looking after their own health..frankly it's nobodys business so i think the shallow people who judge them need to take a big look at themselves because they sure as hell arent judging the fat people because they care about their health!

LXC
Shallow people who judge them by their appearance.

David M
Shallow people who judge them by their appearance

Heike P
Shallow people.They don`t have no right to judge.Beauty is only skin deep, ugly is to the bone.I say even if you are the most beautiful person but don`t have a good personality you are ugly to the bone.

tonalswirl
Rating
You. You disgust me more than either of them.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy