Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Best answer is 10points...please help?
i have a huge butt and i just want it to shrink
is there anything i can do to lose wieght off of it and pleasee dont answer if your gonna say "there isnt anything u can do to lose wieght ...

Is there a fun way of burning calories?

What is the best way to lose 20 pounds in about 2 months?
i would like to lose weight before school starts agian. and i would like for people to see a change in me. i have lost 35 before i weighed 175 and now im 140 and i would like to finish what i have ...

Is swimming laps a good way to loose weight?
30 mins. a day, or just about every day.
and not just swimming around. swimming laps, freestyle, breaststroke....

Can you really bounce if you are fat enough?

Need to lose inches but no motivation.?
I need to lose around 3 inches around my waist but I can't stick to a healthy diet without going broke and I don't have a lot of motivation to get up and exercise. Anyone have any tips on ...

How many pounds in 1 stone?

How much water should you drink to keep you healthy?

On average.. how many times a day should a person go number 2?? I usually go every other day..?
Im not constipated or anything.. ive pretty much always been like this...is this normal ?.....

How can a 15 year old male gain weight??
i am 15 years old 5'6 and about 105 pounds. i am small for my age and am looking for ways to gain weight like what i should eat. please if anyone can answer my question that would be ...

AM I fat?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!?
okay so im 4 10. 85 lbs. and 6th grade. am i fat?!...

If i BARELY eat from now until.........?
monday how much weight will i lose?

( i dont waant to hear: you should really eat healthy)

and barely meaning like today i ate like 15 pieces of pasta with some tomato sauce<...

I need too lose 100 pounds by september of next year. I need advice on how to do it in a healthy way. How?

How can I lose 18lbs Before saturday?
I weigh 118 and I want to lose the 18lbs before saturday because I have a concert and me and my friend are gonna have Our older bros help us crowd surf and the lighter you are the hugher you can be ...

What is your name?
what is it??? mine is ...

Should children not be allowed to eat too much candy?
Is it really bad or just another misconception? I have a friend that does not allow her toddler any candy, she talks about how it would damage the kid's ability to taste other flavors (salty, ...

What is your favorite part of the human body?
Mine gotta be the thigh and the butt girls have great thighs and butts lol ^_^

pwned!!!...

I am 19...105 punds..and i wanna be 120...what can i do?

Additional Details
I dont want o gain muscle! lol i want my butt back...i want fat mass...... My name is Kawana and II am a white ...

How do I get skinny?
I need to get skin but I dont know how to start since i live in apartments where they dont allow ridin things SO HOW CAN I LOSE 10 POUNDS IN A MONTH...

Help a fat girl?
im in desperate need of help im 27 15 stone and scared i wnt see my son grow up i need to do something but dnt know how. Pls no fat jokes or mickey taking im desperate pls help diet and ...

SUSIE
Which is the best time of day for working out?
or does it matter? Also is it better to work out at the same time every day or does it not matter? I want to do what works best

Tulip
Rating
When you wake up in the morning before you have anything to eat.

arbitrary k
for me is usually after 2-3 hours after a meal.

Rajib R
Rating
Definitely morning......

â—ŹGirlBehindLensâ—Ź
whenever you have spare time i suppose.

myfitnesstrainer
Rating
The best time to workout is whenever you have the most energy hun. It doesn't matter if you w/o at different times on different days.

AMRN2B
In the morning is the best time...but you can work out anytime during the day up until about 2-3 hours before bed time

Sabrina P
Rating
The best time is to work out about 3 times a day, in the morning, afternoon, and night. You should try to work out every 2 days.

spongebobrogers
Working out some time in the morning is best. This gets your metabolism going and it is proven that if you get the metabolism going in the morning you will burn more calories all day.

Crazy dude
early in the morning and right in the afternoon. I get up at 5:00.

CB
Rating
morning, without a doubt, your muscles are rested, you most likely have the most energy, and not to mention the fact that endorphines are released that are shown to help you have a more productive and better day in general.

This also speeds up metabolism, and you wont be drained at the end of the day after work and be tempted to skip the gym.

ray b
generally the best time is within 30-45 minutes of the time you wake up

gram
I like exercising in the morning before eating breakfast. It gets me moving and I have more energy and eating after a work out helps the calories to burn a little faster plus I don't get that sick feeling from eating befor exercising. I think working out at the same time everyday is a smart move it gets your body into a routine and everybody needs a routine.

jet 1
The best time to work is right after waking up from your sleeping period, since people have different schedules and sleep at different times. After you have slept your body is full of energy reaching the highest point during the day. But working out at anytime of the day is good no matter what. If you work out after waking up your body is full of energy making your workout a lot easier, or if you do it during the last part of your day, your body will be more tired but since your resting time comes a lot closer your muscles will recuperate faster.

Thora
i believe it's in the morning like an hour or two after you eat breakfast.

snakebread
Rating
The morning for a few reasons: you will burn more fat because your glycogen stores are depleted. It will also jump-start your metabolism for the day and you won't run out of time to do it later! Just eat a small (about 100 calorie) snack first.

Chris F
Rating
It doesn't really matter. You can exercise whenever you want.

Borden's Wife
Do NOT work out on an empty stomach! You can get light headed and dizzy and this will make you prone to injury.
Work out when you are alert and energized. Period.

Dying to Live
Rating
Morning for sure. Just make sure you get healthy (not heavy) breakfast in first.

AMA
I would say that the best time to work out is in the morning. It really refreshes you for the rest of the day. And it's better to do it the same time everyday because then you have a routine to go by.

I♥NY
evening

glad2beme08
whatever time you feel like putting in the most effort, I like morning and maybe some cardio in late afternoon. Most say avoid too close to bedtime because of sleep.

GreenGasp
Rating
at 5 or 6 am

JCA
Rating
Some people swear by a 6 a.m. jog to get their hearts racing and get them psyched up for the day. Others wouldn't dream of breaking a sweat before noon, preferring a walk around the neighborhood after dinner. But is any one time of day the best time to exercise?

The truth is there's no reliable evidence showing that calories are burned more efficiently at certain times of day. But you must be focus and that has a lot on how you feel when exercising.

Choose a time of day you can stick with, so that exercise becomes a habit. That way you will be focus and motivated to do the routine. Otherwise it is a hit and miss situation.

robin h
Rating
Morning workouts give you energy, help eliminate stress, and wake you up. Its better than a cup of coffee or an energy drink.

I doubt it really matters if you do it the same time each day. Just as long as you are getting exercise in!

Sean Jean
Rating
For burning fat.. the best time is in the morning

The Beast from the Middle East
Whenever you feel like it.

Although if you wanna lose fat and do cardio, it is recommended that you do it on an empty stomach...

Hollie K
For every half hour you work out first thing in the morning (before breakfast), you need to work out in the evening TWICE AS LONG (1/2 hour in morning = 1 hour in the evening).

That for me...was enough motivation to get up and work out first thing! :-)

businesspeanuts
Rating
Actually, each time I start reading a magazine, there will always be studies disputing that morning exercise is better. And another magazine says night time is the best.

I say, as long as you are comfortable with the timing, then just exercise. The point is to be active everyday and does not matter on the timing.

Personally, I like exercising in the morning, when I have yet to get my breakfast. The exercise feels great, take a bath after that and start having my breakfast. This just makes my whole day great and I will feel active and refresh throughout the day.

Hope the above helps,
Andrew
http://www.trainthoseabs.info

J
Rating
I just read an article at work the other day that the best time to work out is actually in the afternoon because that is when your metabolism is the highest.

Another good time is after you eat. Your metabolism increases up to 30% after a meal, so you'll actually burn more calories. But wait a little while so you don't get sick!

NYkool
Rating
For lots and lots of years they said in the morning and now that has changed to the afternoon is best. The same time each day is recommended and three to four days each week with a day off in between each workout day where you do some aerobic stuff instead.

yadii
Morning. Right whenn you wake up.
The worst time of the day = at night. before bed.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy