Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How can i gain belly fat quickly?
i want to get a flabby belly, how can i fast?...

How do i lose weight QUICK?
i am 14 and i have belly fat and i hate my thighs!! i know its not right for me to lose weight bcoz i am only a teen but i dont like it when ppl poke fun at my thighs. does anyone know how to lose ...

Lose 25 lbs by end of the year????
Can someone suggest how to reach this???...

What is the effect of eating only water melon for three months?

What are some good exercises for a 13 year old?
What can I do if i want to bulk up all over my body? How many of these should I do, and how often? Remmeber, I am only 13 and can't go to the gym, so I have to do these at home. All help is ...

What are love handles?

Which is healthier, starvation or diet pills?
I don't plan on starving myself or anything, but I NEED to lose at least 15-20 lbs for my job. I looked up my BMI, and I DO have the room to lose it. But I just can't! I work out more then ...

Is this considered skinny?
age - 35
weight - 182
height - 5'10
male
Additional Details
uh.. it aint ...

How many cup of water should a person drink per day?

Is this a good weight?
im 5'11, 135 pounds, i think i shud be more think 125, wat do u think. i'm 15 years old as well ...

I need to start taking lunch to school, what should I take?
Im clueless as to what healthy meals I can bring. They usually sell salad, and some other crap like chicken nuggets/fries. And theres nothing really that I like. What's easy and healthy?...

Making fun of obese people is good motivation for them to lose weight. Being cruel is just tough love. Agree?

Im a 14 yr old girl and im 5'5'', looking to be 5'7'', is it possible?
My mum is 5'5'', my dad is 5'11''. My 16 yr old sister is 5'5''. My foot size is 7 sometimes 7 1/2. I weight 125 pounds (no comment on my weight please!). ...

Is it true that drinking too much water can kill you? If so, why? In lamends terms please?

Feeling guilty, did i eat too much?? ?
I am recently trying to overcome anorexia and i went away for a while. I feel like im doing alot better, but sometimes i need outside help to tell me their normal oppinion. Did i eat too much today, ...

How can I stay focused on trying to lose weight?
Today,my mother told me I need to lose weight.I am overweight. I've tried dieting before,I lost 6 pounds before but I stopped and gained the weight back. My mother's comments today really ...

I am 14 and I weigh 95 lbs. is that normal?
I eat the same (and sometimes more) than anybody else would and I have almost no figure whatsoever.
Additional Details
I am about 5ft 1 ...

Am I fat...?see details?
5"6, 110 lbs
0 at abercrombie, 3 at hollister, 0-2 at american eagle, 0 at express
Additional Details
i am very concious about body weight. that fact that im a 3 in hollister ...

Is the atkins diet bad for you?

Im gaining weight every single day but i dont want. what can i do about it?
im trying to get rid of all this weight but nothings changing. cant go to the gym coz my mom always says she doesnt have money to pay for that since shes saving fo this christmas holiday. im on a ...

sweetgirl
Which is better to drink health wise?
Is it better to drink 100% apple juice that has 140 calories or a Diet Coke that has 0 Calories. Because latley ive been drinking alot of water and apple juice when i used to just drink Diet Cokes.

Midnghtangls
Diet coke has splenda. I hear that does damage to liver and causes nasty things to happen...gross.

I'd say stick with the apple juice and be natural. Thats the way your meant to go anyways.

Philly G
probably the diet coke since its a low GI food. but if i were you i'd switch to water.

THE WORRIER
The only safe drink is pure water. Natural apple juice helps in restoring the calories lost bu7t a diet coke is a synthetic drink helping you in any way!!!

danceronpointe212
i don't know maybe look it up and u will find the answwer or call a doctor

Beach Girl
Rating
All juices add calories. It doesn't mean you can't drink them, it just means you need to factor them in to your caloric intake for the day

Soda is just not healthy for you, even if it is diet w/ zero calories.

Water is best, try adding lime. most people add lemon, which is good too, but I like to add a slice of lime. mmmmmmmmmmmm

saintantonydelinea
Rating
Drink the water and the juice for your health. Cola has no use other than maybe taste. Cola has Nothing good for the body at all. Juice has many vitamins. Apple juice has iron too.

♥Caribbean American Princess♥
Apple juice because it's more natural. Soda can root your teeth and it can ruin your kidneys. My friend had to learn the hard way. She used to drink soda almost everyday and she had to get kidney surgery. Be careful, if you're going to drink soda drink occasionally.

Princess
Apple juice and water are healthier than soda, because they can keep you from getting dehydrated. If you don't want the extra calories, then just have water or low-calorie juices.

Ava
Stick to just water

shunnie74@sbcglobal.net
Probably the apple juice. The Diet Coke may have fewer calories, but there is little to no nutritional value. Water is probably your best bet.

miss-snoopy
Rating
No soda is good for you ,stay away from it! If plain water is not to your liking then mix half 100% juice with half water. It's the sugar in the juice that gives you 140 calories. You cut your calories in half and the juice isn't so sweet but still taste good.

Ned
The latest consumer reports ranked juice just below soda followed by diet soda. Water is best. I think all the empty calories is the problem with juice. If you are trying to lose weight or at least not gain weight, water is best. Coffee wasn't that bad either.

soccer4ever0101
Rating
Apple juice is natural and even Diet coke has splenda and other ingredients that are unhealthy even though it has no caleries. Stick to 100% apples juice

giovanni9686
Generally, apple juice is better unless you're a diabetic and need to monitor sugar intake. Diet drinks often contain chemicals that, despite FDA approval, have been shown to have undesirable effects (think Olestra in the Wow! chips), and juices tend to have other benefits as well, such as micronutrient content.

bmxcollections
Rating
go for the water, The apple juice probably has alot of sugar and the soda is terrible for your teeth.

ascarta2
Rating
water

then the juice if you must

last the coke, just do some research on aspartame...

Just4fun
Rating
Apple juice& water is good for you and when your in the mood for a coke just do a regular one cause the artificial sweeteners are bad for you.Good luck!

southwest2118
i guess gatoraid or poweraid is the best . next to water

Joe Stephens
Apple juice (and all other juices) are loaded with sugar. The sugar is why the juice has so many calories. If you must drink juice, I would recommend diluting it with 50% water. If you are looking for the nutrients of the juice, you will get much more by just eating an apple (or orange, kiwi, banana, etc.).

Diet Coke has no calories, but does contain artificial sweeteners (chemicals). These are probably only bad for you if you drink too much Diet Coke. Try to not drink more than one Diet Coke/day at the very most.

When it comes to assessing the nutrition of a beverage, you should take into consideration these factors:
1. Calories (sugars)
2. Carbs (also sugars)
3. Chemicals (caffeine or splenda)

Hope this is helpful!

Swapan, The Dream
Rating
Water of course is best.
For a change of test Apple juice is better. It also gives you some nutrition and vitamins.
Diet coke gives you nothing but a temporary feeling and most of your hard earned money goes to some celebrities Bank account and also will give you few deceases as bonus.

Kiki Joy
apple juice is better than cola but water is the best

Suzette A
If you limit yourself to 1 or 2 apple juice 8 oz serving per day and include 8 - 8 oz servings of water you will be MUCH better off healthwise than the Diet Cokes.

laurainitalia
Rating
water and apple juice is way better for you than any soda (even if it's diet). soda rots your teeth.

Bhanu
Rating
for me the better drink must be water because for teenagers there is a common problems of having pimples and drinking water is the best way to get relief from pimples

slutface
Rating
apple juice. diet coke has all those fake sweetners in them that will give you cancer. just dont go too heavy on the juice, too much sugars and not enough water will give you kidney stones.

blueberry yum yum!
drink abotu two glasses of applejuice to get the nutrition out of it but anymore than that then you are getting a lot of liquid calories.. drink water or diet coke in the mean time

mandalawind
Drop the diet coke, and regular coke. One is no better than the other. Drink them only occasionally, and socially. Never drink them at home, they are addictive and keep you from drinking the stuff your body needs....water.

It is best to drink a full glass first thing in the morning and keep drinking all day. My secret is to save the individual pop or juice bottles from your former life and fill them with water and refrigerate. I like ice cold water better than room temp, so I drink more that way. A little lemon or lime added is a treat.

Also, doesn't anybody drink iced tea anymore. Tea is so good for you with antioxidents, and is tasty without any sugar. Again, a little lemon or lime makes it special. I make it in a gallon glass jar with 6 tea (green or black) bags and let it sit in the sun all day. It will give you the same kind of caffeine perk that coke gives you but it is good for you. You might get hooked.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy