Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I'm 5'1 and 96 lbs how do i lose weight?
i used to be 110 lbs, and i still feel and look fat. what do i do about it?
and i'm a 15 year old girl.
Additional Details

Should i use steriods...?
I want to become bigger and bulky'er and stronger, ,should i go on the steriod path???? If "Yes" any idea where could i purchase one in Toronto???...

Am i fat? how much do you think i weigh?

I weigh 107 & im 17?
Im 17, 5'4 & i weigh 107...too fat...too thin...
Additional Details
I work out 6 days a week and i play club vooleyball & ...

Hey am I overweight?
5'5 and 128 lbs
actually good leg muscles though

but a bit of hips- please how do I get rid of them?...

Am I too white?(seriously)?
I've had a paler complexion all my life, but I'm always being told to go out in the sun more and whatnot. Thing is, I do, I'm outside practically everyday yet I never get tan. So am I ...

How much weight can you lose if u eat 100 calories per day?

I am a 53 year old woman who throws up my food after every supper. I've been doing this for a month to lose
trying to lose wieght. since i am 100 lbs over weight, won't this just make the fat burn up before it can hurt any of my organs?...

I'm 5'7 122 pounds... is this a good weight???
I'm 5'7 122 pounds... is this a good weight??? I run 3-4 times a week to stay toned....

Do you think I eat a lot?
I weigh 98 pounds and am 5'2''. I think I eat like a pig and way too much. Okay so today I ate:

breakfast; a cup and a half of cereal with 1% milk.

lunch; 2 mini ...

Am I fat? Plz Be honest?
I am 12 years old I am 5 feet tall and i weigh 100 pounds am i fat please be honest i wont report you if you have a mean comment I want to know the truth ?
P.S My dad says it is because I have ...

What is a good snack to eat that doesn't make you fat even if you eat a lot of it?
When i come home from school i am starving. What can I eat that is good for you and tastes good?...

Is 150 lbs healthy for a 12 year old girl?
5"3, 12 years....

is that good
or overweight...
Additional Details
IM SORRY ITS 105 LBS!!!!!!...

I know i have an eating disorder- who should i tell??
i'm 15 years old, 5'3" and 110 pounds. i know i'm not underweight or anything, but at first it seemed to be thrilling to fast for days, and now i realize im addicted and its ...

Do you think i'm fat? picture inside?
http://s226.photobucket.
also, how much do you think i weigh, i'm 5'4.
Additional Details

My weight...ideal ? underweight ? overweight ?
i am 5 foot 5
8 stone 2/3

I am addicted to pepsi what can i do?
i crave it and actually feel bad and grouchy when i dont have any i drink 20 ounces or more a day if i hv ...

Am I overweight?
I'm 5'4 or 5'5 and I weigh 126lbs. Am I overweight? And if I am, how can I loose a bit of weight? This is seriously getting to me!

Btw I'm 13....

What are some CARDIO things i can do to burn mega fat?
CArdio.. no weights. ...

My teacher called me fat..?
today at school my health teacher was talking to us about eating disorders and like then when he got to talking about annorexia hes like i used to think lexi was borderline annorexic because last ...

SerenaV
When you open a bag of chips, how much do you eat?
I felt really bummed today so I ate half a bag of chips (the bag was 235 g). Now I feel terrible and I am disgusted with myself.
SO, my question is... When you eat a bag of chips, how much do you normally eat?
Was what I just did normal??

neurotic41
Rating
I usually eat a couple handsful. I dont feel that guilty because I have tried to keep my caloric intake under control for most of the day.

ilikepie5854
if it is a bag bag then ill eat half but small then ill eat the whole thing. i think what u just did was normal

?
usually the whole bag if its a small one.if large ill eat less than half

Jasmany R
lol how big was the bag if it was one of the small ones then yes it's normal if it was one of the big bags then You must have been starving lol

Katie-bug
Rating
just depends what type of chips.
baked lays, yum. i can eat the whole bag.!

♥SaMrOcKs♥
Rating
LOL niice its ok ...I dont really like chips that much so I dont eat them. But I always splurge with candy haha its fine that you did that but just dont make a habit of It or else you'll be 300 pounds

mary
i can't eat the whole bag, otherwise i throw up, my stomach is too tiny piece of.. = i wish i could eat the whole bag
but, hey! you were feeling bad, you should have eaten the whole bag :)

GeOrGiA PeAcH GaNgStA
Rating
Depends on the chip. A really good chip like a bbq ranch frito i would probably eat them all!! A lay, maybe a few. I don't buy chips. I come home after a night of partying and I wake up and they are gone!

vince_gasbarro
i eat the whole bag, it must of been something that you mixed it in with?

Cheyenne :-)
Well it won't hurt u or anything 2 eat that much, but i normally eat a little bit!

Cheyenne :D

Rating
a bag of chips

Drew P
ALL!! Yummy! And yes, you're normal. Just don't do it ever hour.

Angelle D
Rating
4 to 5 chips...

ncrediboy96
Rating
i dont think so i usually eat few hanfuls or two

JL
Rating
about an eighth

marshacallane
Salt and fat ...that's where flavor is so it's hard to eat just a few chips. That's why I hardly ever start! They're too tempting. Now if I can just get past my addiction to sunflower seeds.

Maddie A
Rating
yeah ive done that once.
if you do it all the time its really bad
but once i wouldnt worry.
when i open a bag i usually make a special dip my friend's aunt taught me how.
its really easy.
but then i kind of splurge cz its super addicting.
so i try not to buy chips at the store anymore.

tamara tk
Rating
yes

Taeana M
Rating
I eat about 1/6ths = ]

Lindsey Lo
um... small bags alll. Big ones: one fifth. I think it was normal but bad for your health.

hcky4lifegal
Rating
Most people are like you. i take a small bowl and put 1 serving size of chips in it. Then when i finish it im done. That way your not tempted by having the whole bag in front of you.

Kent-B-True
Rating
until a lick my elbows!

Cleopatra
ALL OF IT OMG I FEEL TERRIBLE ALSO!! I TRY NOT TO BUY THEM!

doulos theo
Rating
Oh yeah. Very normal. I can't stop eating those dang things. I actually struggled with that very same thing today. I opened it, and was thinking I would only have a few, but ended up eating a huge portion! My PRRREEECIOUSSSSSS.....

amelia
psssh i eat the whole bag. haha!!
mmmmh i want some ranch chips right now..
brb lol

baby_girl123451
When I was 65lbs heavier I would eat a large bag of chips in one sitting. Now that I'm losing weight I don't eat chips anymore.

Lola V
Rating
I have done that before.... a very long time ago. the last time i ate chips (about half an hour ago!!=]) lol.... now i try to eat just a handful and sometimes give in to temptations!!! lol

Kevin
Rating
Its normal, some people eat even mroe so don't feel bad, but You should excersize a lil bit just to burn off some more calories

Jami W
Rating
LOL chips are my weakness. I can eat a bag of chips in anywhere from 3 to 8 sittings.

Your normal, don't beat yourself up.....just don't do it everyday.

Kitten Toes
I think it's normal, yes. Sometimes I do that when I'm feeling stressed or bummed out too. When I'm not feeling that way, I try to actually measure out a serving or two, and put the bag away. Don't beat yourself up too much. Try to get in some physical activity tonight to make up for it.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy