Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Just wondering what weight i should be? plz answer?
i'm 5'6 and have a large build i'm 14yrs just wondering what you would concider a healthy weight for my age
Additional Details
i want ur opinions not a bmi calculator i ...

May I bash in the head of the next person who asks about how to lose weight?
May I?...

I need to make my husband gain weight?
i gained almost 70 pounds when i was pregnant because i was hospitalized and on bedrest for 3 months so i gained alot of weight and i was 5"4 and was 150 pounds when i got pregnant, at birth i ...

Im Only 14!?
I Just Turned 14!
Im 6'4
Size 15 Shoe!

Normal?

How Much Taller Will I Get U Think?
Additional Details
Thanks Yall

About Right On D.I.C.K. S...

How much weight can i loose in 50 days? [[PICTURES]]?
and how? thanks!! (:
i weight 108
height 5'1 1/2
age 14

i want loose all my love handles and get a flat out stomach for summer, i want to feel comfortable wearing a ...

Will i loose weight if i do this???
right now i am 5"7 weigh 113 everyday i do 1400crunches 1000legups 200pushups 400counts plank and calve raises and lunges i also walk alot and on the weekends i swim and bike alot will this get ...

Do I look fat? (Pic included)?
Not trying to fish for compliments plz be honest...

Details:
5'4
16 years old

Link: http://s513.photobucket....

What is the fastest way to lose weight? ?
I exercise and eat right, but what is a good diet pill that i can take to boost my results quicker?...

Is it possible to make yourself grow?
im short, and i hate it. i just grow so slowly.
Additional Details
im 15 and 5 ...

What can I do to be shorter/stunt growth?
I'm currently 16 and around 5'6.5 and 5'7. I know this may sound strange, but I really would like to stunt my growth or be shorter, if possible. Does anyone know any ways to do this?...

Is 7 stone 7(105 lbs), an ok weight for a 28 year old woman with 2 kids?
height:5'6
weight: 7'7-(105 lbs)
build- small/medium.

Is this ok?
Additional Details
thanks all of you. i have been dieting, and wondered if i had taken it ...

Why are apples so hard to eat? They're so boring and I struggle to eat them?
Are they the lowest in calories for fruit or is there an alternative fruit that's just as cheap to eat and low in calories? Or can anyone suggest a different way to eat them?...

When trying to lose weight, should you walk in the morning or evening for best results?

When should one drink water? before, during or after meal?

Am I fat? If I am what can I do to exercise and eat?
I am like 5'6" I weight 143.5 pounds and like what can I like do I feel like i'm over weight what can I do to get skinny? Then like WHAT SHOULD MY MEALS BE PER DAY? Snacks? ...

How can i gain weight?
am 16 and about 5 foot 8 and weight like 123lbs and i need to gain weight before the football season start in the fall ive been lifting weights for a year and a few months and i gain a little bit of ...

What does jumping on a tramp do for you?
Is it good cardo excerise? Or what is it? Anyone know?
Additional Details

I wiegh 126-8 lbs it varies and am 5.0" ft tall am I overweight for my height?
I have read somewhere that I should at max wiegh 118 lbs am I really almost 10 lbs overweight or is that all a bunch of baloney cause if I am I NEED TO KNOW!!! most people tell me I am not but I ...

Am I excercising to much?
Hi, I am 15
and everyday except for the weekends I run for 45 min, do 150 situps, and 50 pushups.....I eat good, i dont starve myself dont really watch the calories i just eat reguarly and ...

I want to lose weight but i am addicted to mountain dew.?
If i don't drink it for... 3 hours i get migraine headaches... what do i do. i don't really eat much but.. should i cut down on food or... what... HELP...

Doctor Biobrain
When is the best time to take a multivitamin?
Is it best to take them shortly before eating, shortly after eating, or an hour or longer after eating? Is it better after a small lunch or a big dinner? Or does it matter at all? Explain.

Mike
Take them with meals twice a day. Click here for an excellent multivitamin you can take twice daily:

http://www.carlsonlabs.com/product_detail.phtml?prodid=00122&categid=8688

Silence Dogood
once every 24 hours

RuralSk
Rating
Usually in the morning, with food, and not with tea or coffee.

kmix39
The best time to take a multivitamin is in the morning with breakfast. This will help to absorb the multivitamin, and will get you off to a great start. Breakfast is our most important meal.

Samantha D
Rating
You eat them with your biggest meal of the day..so like dinner....and you take it with water because other drinks could change the effect or something.

Itsy Bitsy Spider
if you dont eat anything with it it wont absorb into your system with the digesting food. so you could take it without anything but you wont get ALL the vitamin. i take mine WITH breakfast that way i dont have to remember to do it later in the day. a remember take it with a whole glass of water.

♪♫jessy♫♪
Rating
morning after breakfast, the food helps absorb the vitamins into your blood stream

Darby
I'm not sure if it matters, just don't take it on an empty stomach. If you are like me, you'll become nauseous.

clari3175
Rating
in the morning with your breakfast. Drink a full glass of water when you do it. Its ment to give you energy but if you take it to late, you will be up for a while and wont be able to sleep. i know from experience.

smokeyforte
Rating
Vitamins in the morning....Minerals at night !!

Richard H
Rating
check the directions on the bottle...some of them say to take with food, others, just after eating.

PlasticTrees
No idea when it's best. I take mine before I fall asleep at night. It is probably best to take on before breakfast.

Ms Curious88
Rating
Vitamins in morning with breakfast

John A
I think that shortly after you eat you should take your vitamins. That way you are woke up and have your juices flowing(so to speak). You have got a little something on your stomach.

persiangrl88
Rating
I think shortly after eating.

curious1
Rating
vitamins are isolated out of foods that contain other elements needed to be able to absorb and utilized them. basically, they are a drug in this sense. i personally don't recommend taking them at all, but i guess if you are going to do it the best way would be with food.

Evan C
Rating
I would suggest at night due to multi vitamins making some people sick. take them right before bed and your body has plenty of time to metabolize them.

special1
Rating
It is better to take before you eat breakfast. It will absorb better on an empty stomach.

sicilygal2581
I take a everyday vitamin, when ever at any time of the day makes no difference to me.

Layla
I take mine before I go to sleep so that it does not up set my tummy. Tried all times of day. With meals with out meals nothing worked. BUt before I go to sleep always does the trick

RainCloud
In the morning with your breakfast.

r d
I always take mine with breakfast, I think it digests faster than before night time.

Patricia K
Always take the multivitamin WITH your most substantial meal, when you are eating healthy foods, not junk foods. Vitamins and minerals need to work with natural foods. And drink a full glass of water.

scheidster
Rating
some people take them w/a meal so that it wont upset their stomach. Also if u take vitamins make sure they are in capsules because they are broken down. not the hard ones because it is hard for your digestive system to break it down U can crush them 4 them to work if not, ur digestive system will not break it down completely so it does absorb the vitamins. and u basically end up doing nothing. take them as recommended. everyone knows, u take small meals, portioned controlled.

Michael K
Eat them all the time at all hours of the day. There is no way you can overdose. All that will happen is that you will become extremely healthy and probably prett buff.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy