Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Is it ok to drink 2 gallon of water i am 5'8 200 pound?
i drink alot of water everyday almost 3 to 4 letters but i heard some people drink 2 gallon is it ok or not help ...

How do you lose 25 lbs in 2 days?
please & thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Additional Details
OOOOOPS-i mean 2 ...

Can you lose weight by not putting sugar into your body?

What's your height/age and how much would you like to weigh?
just curious

me:
5'5"
16 years old
goal weight: 95 lbs
current weight: 110 lbs =[...

I hate running for exersize....?
I wan't to lose two pant sizes before school starts, and that's in eight weeks. I've been eating right and elimating suger out of my diet. And I'm trying to burn more calories ...

Does fibre really speed up you're bowel system?
Do foods high in fiber really speed up the bowel system just as much as spoon of pro laxative would. Figs and Prunes seem to do the job more than laxative's such as califig. What works most for ...

I am 15 years old and 120 lbs should I loose weight?
I'm short though, only 5'2", so 120 lbs is not really skinny.

http://i286.photobucket....

I wanna weigh 100 pounds! how ?!?!?
i am 15 years old.
5'8
and i weight 107 pounds.
how do i lose 7 pounds??
im allready on a diet, but i need to excercise more.
give me some tips on how to lose those 7 ...

If you could only have one drink for the rest of your life, Pepsi or Coke?

I need the truth.?
Am I fat? I don't want any sweet nice answers...tell me the truth!

Anyone's opinion is welcome.

I weigh 125 and I think I'm around 5'4

http://...

How do I get rid of the fat that hangs over my pants without taking any medications.?

Am i fat ??
im 15 years old
im 5ft 4
n i weigh about 99
also how many kcal should i eat a ...

Im a lil chubby........?
Im a lil chubby and I want a way so I can b skinny by summer. I wanna wear a bikini and pick out new clothes that ill oviously need. Please answer!! Anything helps!!
Additional Details

Am I too Fat or too Thin?
I am a 23yr old Female

Height: 5"9
Weight: 125 pounds
Bust: 35"
Waist: 26"
Hips: 35"

What do you think am I too fat or thin?...

I am all out of cereal, would ice cream make a good breakfast meal substitute?

I'm wheezing and coughing after I run. What could this be?
I'm the type of person that has to excersize to stay trim and keep the weight off. I don't have naturally high metabolism, so I have to work at it. Recently, it doesn't matter if I�...

Can anyone help me? I have a very good diet - lots of veg + fruit + salad. My flatulence is so annoying. HELP

What is wrong with my body?
I am 14 yrs of age and I am 140. I am wider than all my friends and I look much fatter but my sides won't go in much more, my bone is like right there.... wtf? I know i need 2 gain musccle but ...

Whey i am still a virgin?
whey i am still a ...

But is it safe for humans to eat grass?
Continued from the question: is it safe for Rabbits to eat ...

jam master
Whats the best way to pass a drug test?

sirmikef9
the best way is NOT TO USE DRUGS. and also drink alot of cramberry juice days if not weeks before......

bazniteowl
Rating
dont take the test!

gibba
Plead insanity

kkornkkid666@sbcglobal.net
Rating
drink vinegar
drink lots of water
put bleach in your urine test
use someone else's urine

tuffgeye
Rating
Drink nothing but lots of water for 24 hours. And about 8 glasses the morning of test.

kotanicksis
Don't Take The Drugs! would be a start but when my friend gets drug tests for work he drinks A LOT of water in the morning. It does the trick for him. I guess it all depends on what drugs you are doing also. He is just smoking pot.

bubbas4x4gasm
Rating
Don't take unprescribed drugs

selbbeps
Rating
don't take them, even if you stopped taking them a few days before the test. They can do a hair strand test and find the drugs in your system for weeks after you took them. Also most places in the US now can do random drug testing.

ruthiecrue2
Rating
Don't do any drugs but if you do there is stuff you can drink to pass a drug test. I don't know what it is called but you can probably get it on ebay or tobacco shops and stuff like that.

loving father
There's a reason it's called DOPE!

mike
Rating
drink water, but not tooooooooo much, never give them the 1st pee of the day. ANd stop the damn drugs. MIKE

west side fool!!!!
Rating
not to do drugs because drugs are bad for you

lhkwasted
don't do drugs of course

me
This is a tough one! Hold on let me see............OH!! I got it! DONT DO DRUGS BONE HEAD!

Tex
Rating
stay clean.

?
Rating
the best way is not take them at all.

GoddessNileah
Rating
My husband uses this juice called omni juice found at vitamin world has not failed him yet the only thing is it cost $30 dollars so you have a choice stop doing drugs or spend 30 each time you need a job and chance are they might have random drug test so just try to get clean. Bleach and vinegar didn't work but some one elses pee will but then you have to take the chance of the pee being to cold or to hot and hope the drug test is a pee test if it isn't your f*** up

lostinlove
First don't take drugs they are bad for you besides if you get caught they can ruin your life with jail time.
Second if you are smoking and I don't mean cigarettes drink lots of cranberry juice for about a week also don't smoke during that week. Cranberry juice cleans out your system.

jenjf5678
Rating
Don't do drugs, Sunshine!

Scara
Rating
Don't take drugs!

highjinx777
Rating
take someones clean pee and put it in a eyedrop bottle and put it in yer undies to keep it warm (dont wear boxers or it'll fall out) make sure you screw the lid on tight!

stfn314
Rating
water, cranberry juice (a lot), vinegar, go to GNC and get a cleanser (recommended), ice tea or hot detox black tea, niacin tablets.

fellow
I guess the best way is to stay out.It could be hard just do it for your SELF.And u will probably pass the test and help others to pass it.

fungusbrains1
Rating
Don't take drugs.

james
Rating
drink a juice glass of vinigare every day for two weeks but you gotta stay clean while you do it.

pickabombom
DON"T DO DRUGS!!!

akablackbetty
Rating
DONT DO DRUGS. BUT THE PLACES THAT DO THESE DRUG TESTS, HAVE WISED UP TO ABOUT ALL THE TRICKS. LIKE PUTTING A BOTTLE WITH SOME BODY ESLES PISS IN IT, UNDER YOUR ARM, IN THE WAIST BAN OF YOUR PANTS OR ONE SOME GUYS USE IS PUTTING IT UNDER THEIR BALLS TO KEEP IT AT BODY TEMP. YOU CAN TAKE GOLDEN SEAL FOR A FEW DAYS, THAT WILL CLEAN YOUR SYSTEM. DRINK A GALLON OF WATER OR PICKLE JUICE. OR VINEGAR. PICKLE JUICE TASTE BETTER.THERES A LOT OF TRICKS TO GETTING AROUND THE SYSTEM, BEST WAY IS TO STAY CLEAN, BECAUSE EVEN IF YOU PASS RIGHT NOW, AN AT RANDOM TEST WILL GET YOU ANY WAY.

hmhs89
Rating
According to Jeff Nightbyrd, there is testing industry data that taking 4 aspirins a few hours prior to the test might help you. ". . . aspirin interferes with the Syvia [sic] EMIT assay. It seems that aspirin absorbs at the same wavelength that NAD does which is how it interferes with the assay" (Clin Chem 34 (90) 602-606). Two reliable sources have tested aspirin and found it to interfere with the EMIT. In the future they will try to find a way to circumvent this test flaw. Until then, I certainly recommend taking advantage of the situation and using aspirin

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, November 27, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy