Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Am I overweight?
I am 110 and 5,3...

How can I stop getting blisters on my feet????
I walk about 4 miles a day and I come home with huge blisters! I have tried all kinds of shoes. I don't know what to do but it hurts!!!

Thank you.
Additional Details

I'm 13 and I don't get as much exercises as I should. Any advice?
I'm 13 and I don't get as much exercises as I should. Any tips on how to make excersize fun for me? PLEASE help!...

How can i lose 20 ponds in one week????????
im trying to inpress a girl i like at school.............

AM I A FAT PERSON?..if so what can i do about it?
i weight 116 and im 5'9"..i want to be 110...i exercise 2-5hrs daily..is that enought..this is what i ate today is this to much?

morning-miniwheats 1%milk
lunch- 2waffles ...

HELPPPPPP MEEEEEEE PLEASE!?
I have just started 8th grade. 13 years old. I want to order this exercise tape called Slim in 6. http://www.beachbody.com...

How can a 13 year old girl loose 10lb. in 2 weeks?

Additional Details
if i weigh alot more than im supposed to (170lb.)...

Am i fat?
I weigh 100 pounds and i am 5'5 i think i need to loose 20 pounds i am the cheerleading squad captin and this summer we are going to an overweight childrens camp to pump them up and help them ...

How can i lose twenty pounds in two days?

Why are teens skinny despite eating tons of fast food and other junk?
Why are teens skinny despite eating tons of fast food and other junk?...

Why am i always hungry after dinner?
i eat til i am like full then ten mins later im like hungry again, i am 13 years old.
Additional Details
i dont eat alot of junk ...

I am 5'10 135 lbs 34-28-39 measurements - good or bad?

If a cookie contains 110 calories and you cut it in half do you consume HALF the calories??
or is it just bogus.? like no matter how big the piece is its still going to contain that many calories.?...

If i eat about 600-800 calories a day..?
is it dangerous?.. i'm not fat! i just want to get toned and lose the stubborn little fat i have here and there before the summer, especially my little love handles.. besides my love handles i ...

I weigh 340 pounds. I have been trying to lose weight for a while. Can someone give me tips on doing so?

What are some natural laxatives?
School project/disguisting i know....

How do you get fat?
hi i was just wondering exactly how you get fat. is it all about calories or other factors too? can i get some specific informations about how you get fat? and what does fat calorie do? and will diet ...

Are you fat if youre 5'4 16 and 125 ibs?

Plz i dont know if im fat or not?
im 13 5'1" and 129lbs
AM I FAT???
AND IF I AM WHAT WEIGHT SHOULD I BE AT?
aND HOW CAN I GET THERE?...

Im trying to gain weight, any advice??

freewebs.com/fashion...
Whats the best way to lose 2 in./ 10 lbs in 5 weeks?
-about 123 lbs
-5'2"
-14 yrs old

Blessed from above
well honey let me tell u it is not easy but I would like if u do not use any pills that make u skinny becuz it does not work maybe you have already heard that they said to go to the gym that kinda of works but natural working is better and eat as much chicken as u like but do not have rice and if u like salad that will work no junk food and create new tpyes of food with vegetables that is being creative with good taste and finally go shopping and say I wish that fit me say that will fit me perfect and have a connection with god plz take my advice becuz I have been through that also no jenny craig

♥♥♥peace luv joy♥♥♥
Rating
hm....well bcuz of ur height im guessing u look bigger than wut u really r. i am 5' 4" and weigh 133. (same as brother, which is really weird bcuz we r same height and weight. newasy thats a diff storiee). go on the special k diet. u can lose 6 lbs. in 2 wks., and so in 4 u can loose 12. mayb 2 lbs more than 10, but its worth a shot! eat special k twice a day, like, mayb for breakfast and lunch, and then eat dinner lik u wud normally do. exercise about 30 mins a day, varying wut u do. if u r in a summer sport, then u dont need ne excess exercise. mayb join a dance team or something. if u have a lot of hills in ur neighborhood, or have a giant mountain that everyone hikes, take ur mom or someone with you so they can get that extra exercise. u will notice ur stomach beginning to tone and thighs too. by a month u shud b looking slimmer and a better appearance for ur height.

ThisBoy
Rating
Weight Watchers and Jillian Michael's 30 day shred workout video 5 days a week. Works great for me

Emily H
Why do you even want to lose weight?? Anyway, try jogging for like a mile or two then do some wieght lifting or something like that or even some jumproping might be good. Also try to drink less sugary drinks like pop and less junk food. For a snack have an apple or fruit.

max
that would be really easy, diet and mild exercise. Walk more and try not to eat anything with high fructose corn syrup or trans fats

Amy
keep stuck to healthy foods 5 fruit veg a day go easy on the soft drink and exersise not to much tho and also drink plenty of water and another thing keep off thwe sweets and sugary foods hope this helps

plainjane
Rating
eat meat and green veggies. Meat: chicken, fish, hamburger, etc. and salad or green beans, only. Use only oil and vinegar dressing or caesar salad dressing. cheese is ok. eggs are ok. no bread. no dairy. no fruit. no "diet" anything, just meat and green....it works

Steff
Rating
do those crunches and situps

=]

Barbara S
Rating
Don't do it. That much weight that quickly is not healthy, especially for someone whose hormones aren't settled yet. Just cut out the junk and fat and exercise every day. Eat healthy choices and amounts, and your body will respond with what weight it SHOULD be.

Anna S.
Well I think it's totally about self-control:

Breakfast: integral toast and a 70-calorie yogurt

Lunch: Fruit (any kind, except banana) and a fish (not fried)

Snack if you get hungry: gum or 90-calorie diet bar

Dinner: Light soup (not a creamy soup, it has too much fat)
Or maybe a cup of special K or cheerios

Some other tips:
DON'T EVER DINNER AFTER 7PM, IT HAS BEEN PROVEN IN INVESTIGATIONS AND THAT HELPS A LOT, TRY TO DINNER BEFORE 7, I SWEAR IT'S AMAZING

I recommend you coffee in the morning, it gives you a lot of energy! (without sugar, or maybe splenda)

Another thing is to drink green tea once a day, it burns fat and it's good for your health

And of course, do at least 50 abs per day

Good luck

Ms.Justice
You are a little taller than me and you weigh the same as me...
I can usually see a change in my weight when i do something like dance....Not professionally or anything just in my room having fun with the music..If you don't like dancing you can change your diet. Not drastic but just a little healthier. If you keep it healthy and safe you ca lose 2-3 pounds a week. Before you know it you are at your goal and you feel healthy and much better about yourself.

Missy F
Rating
Dont feel pressured to lose all that weight so quickly. What is your reason?
Just excersise (not overlly) and eat healthy foods. Don't starve yourself! I know you probably wouldn't but your only fourteen and sometimes people hear the wrong things. That happened to my sister.
Remember though everyone looks different so don't feel the need to look perfect. Because your perfect the way you are!

oliveoyle_2007
Rating
cabbage soup diet

inoffensive nickname
Rating
Eat right and exercise. 10 lbs. in 5 weeks is pretty ambitious, but can be done in a healthy manner.

Erica C
Rating
possibility (a.)
don't eat (this is a very stupid thing to do cause if u don't eat enough you'll end up gaining weight)
possibility (b.)
exersize like crazy and eat healthy foods (make sure you start exersizing little by little, don't push your body too much, it's dangerous)
possibility (c.)
lyposuction <---------i spelled that wrong.....(i advise you don't do this, it's dangerous)

saltamontes20
Indoor bycicle and a healthy diet!

Kyla G
Rating
I would have 2 say work out, eat healthy, and do a lot of situps. But don't stress out about it 2 much.;)

Jenny
Rating
you are average weight for your height and age! the healthiest way is to reduce your calorie intake by 200 calories. so if you are now taking in 1400 calories a day, then you should start taking in 1200 a day. be careful though.

br@ski
i advise you to drink green tea 1-3 glasses per day
green tea speeds up your metabolism
drink lots and lots of water 8 glasses each day.
do not snack
go on the half off diet only eat half of what you would usually eat and give or throw the rest away
if you are really hungry and you've had all your daily meals snack on fruits ( oranges, apples, bananas )
exercise more try and run for at least 30 minutes a day
get more active
get more sleep it prepares your body
stretch, yes it works and it doesn't just help you lose weight it helps with you're growing to make you a little taller
count your calories try to stay under the amount of 1300 calories per day
change you're lifestyle it makes a difference
do not eat candy or chips eat more greens or protein bars
avoid fast food and cut out fried food when you cook your meal oven cook your food do not fry it
chew gum because when you chew gum you do not pick at food for example if theres some chips in you're cupboard you go to them a think good damn they look good then you would say no i cant pick at them because i dont wanna throw my gum away
do not eat after 6pm because before 6pm you can burn all you're food off and if you eat after six it will lay on you're stomach as you eat.
do not eat before you go to sleep
drink a glass of water before you go to sleep
eat spicy food, if you can because it speeds up you're metabolism
do not weigh you're self everyday because it torments you,weight you're self once a week ( every Monday )
good luck!

or you can google 3 day american heart association it gives you step by step what to eat and drink

katie_girl
swimming and running! :)

enrgy83
I'm 5'2, i'm 120 lbs. You do not need to lose weight. But- if you have your heart set on it... you should try weight watchers. All the information can be found for free online. For our height you get 18 points per day, with an extra 20 points per week. You can find points anywhere online if you know how to google. It's worked for me.

hgrauel777
Rating
There's this REALLY good Special K cereal......I LOVE IT

puppyprincess
Exercise and eat healthy

Shell
Rating
Do sit ups or crutches. Thats a really easy way to do it. Make sure you do a lot though.

imperial.empress
the best way is no carbs, no sugar and more protein. as well as no red meats. that means no wheat products such as bread, pasta, rice etc, no sodas,You pastry's, snacks.......... no pork or beef.

you should exercise everyday alternating between cardio and weight training. one day weight training the next day cardio, but on your weight training days you should do about 15Min's cardio to warm up and 15 Min's when your done your routine.

My mother is a personal trainer and her clients that follow that guidelines see results in at least 2 weeks.

Mad Season
Rating
Cardio! like 30 mins aday and then watch how many calories you are taking in. between 1000-1500 would be good per day! My hubbys mom is on a diet right now and it is no bread or pasta and LOW FAT GRAMS.

wH@TeVeR!
just exercise:Swimming, running, walking, jogging, jumproping, biking, and jumping on a trampoline burns tons of calories. Also eat tons of fruits and veggies and meat. Always have breakfast (because breakfast can actually make you gain weight)

Oh yea not a good idea to eat lots of grapes becuase grapes have sugar in them and sugar is fat.

hope i helped!

be simple
i could tell you what i do..
i eat:
veggies
fruits
chicken
fish
yogurt
protein bars
bacon
cheese
cereals
homemade soups

i stay away from:
fast food
soda
too much milk
bread
pizza
mayo/ketchup (mustard is ok)

1) you keep your body from slowing your metabolism by eating every 2/3 hours (i will tell ya what i ate today)
2) i go for a 30-45 min every night (i take my dog with me.. if you don't have one take your i-pod)
3) now i will tell you what i ate/drank today..

this morning: cereals + one apple
snack (at 11-12): a protein bar
lunch (3:30): a bowl of soup
at 5: yogurt
at 6: i went on a 30 min walk with my dog
6:30: i drank green tea (it is very good when you want to lose weight because it helps to speed up your metabolism. you could add some lemon to it, it is good too)
7: one tomato, a small cucumber, 2 slices of ham, a small piece of cheese
8: an apple and green tea again (but i suggest drinking it in the morning but it makes you feel hungry and you don't want to eat too much in the evening)

i suggest going swimming if you can. it's great for your body.
drink water.. it gets rid of sugars.
and.. don't drink right after you eat.

lil_kishi_phatu
Swimming! My boss lost 8 pounds by swimming everyday for a week! Her pants also got looser. :)

Nate c
10lbs is alot for a girl your age/size.

Interval running for 16 minutes (2 min run, 2 min jog/walk) will help you lose weight. High repitition situps w/no extra weight will bring down your waist size. Start low. 25, 50, 75 then 100. Don't strain yourself trying to do 100 on the 3rd day!

Diet is good too. EAT BREAKFAST! Have an orange juice with it. It brings up your metabolism for the rest of the day. Try having milk/dairy throughout the day. Fat-free yogurt w/almonds after lunch is tasty and healthy. Fiber is important. Wheat wraps instead of bread has less carbs, more fiber. Green veggies are good too. Meats, legumes and starches are better than bread/pastas.

Avoid breads/pasta after 6. No sugar after 8. Don't get fanatical about counting calories!

Snacking between meals is ok. HEALTHY SNACKS! If you can buy it with change, it's probably not good. Apples or celery w/peanut butter are good.

Izzy
Rating
Theres this great diet called 2468. It's where you eat 200 calories the first day, 400 the next, then 600, then 800. You lose weight super fast, WAY shorter than 5 weeks.
I'm 14, I weigh 100 lbs., and I'm 5'3", and I used to weigh 105, and in only 3 days, I lost five pounds and I have kept it off. It works fantastically:D

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy