Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Is 110 pounds at 5'1 3/4 at 15 years old a bit underweight?
Just wondering? Since people are saying I'm skinny....
Also which side am I on the BMI?...

How can i lose 100 lbs in 3 weeks?
i need to do it fast, without any change in my ways - no excersise or limiting my cheeto intake

by! thanks a bunch! my bf will love ...

Stretch Marks? I'm 14!?
Ok I'm 14 and i have stretch marks on my inner theighs!

How do you get rid of them?
How did i get them?

I'm not fat i do dance 6 times a week and i've had ...

I am 17 and weigh 100 and 5'4" am i too thin?

Am I overweight I am 12,im 5'0 and i weigh 80 pounds?
I always feel sooo fat!!...

What kinds of exercises are there that don't involve a lot of sweating?
Sweat irritates my skin alot. Is there anyway for me to still do exercises without having to sweat so much?...

Do i have anorexia?
I know it sounds crazy to ask but i need help. Im 15 years old and i weight 110 pounds. I don't think i have in intentionally but i hardly ever eat. I normally eat once a day. My hair is ...

What are the chances of me getting my fathers genes?
this is a question about my metabolism. anyway my my mom has a super fast metabolism and my dad has an alright metabolism he could gain weight and still lose weight. anyways im a 16-year old male and ...

Please give me your advice...my younger sister is very overweight.?
My mom and my sister just moved back to Georgia from Alabama. My sister had a traumatic experience when she was 6 and from then gained alot of weight. She is now 15, is 5'8" and weighs ...

Doing the splits? is splits something you can either do or you cant?
or can you become more flexiable and then you can eventually do it, ive beign doing a lot of yogo latley thats why im intrested....

Is working out more than 3 times a week over doing it?
i do a full body workout fri/sat/sun and started adding mon/wed, is that too much????...

Am I getting fat? =[?
I'm about 5'11 and weigh around 9.5 stone.
I thought this was all grand and stuff, but my sister has come home for the summer with a medicial textbook (shes a third year medical ...

Is tea a hydrator as much as water?
I know we should all drink lots of water, but I HATE drinking it most of the time. I love iced tea and I make it with tea bags and use splenda as the sweetener. Water is best, I know, but having to ...

Am I fat?!?!?
Im:
female
5 ft. 6 in.
145 ...

What is a good weight for 5'10?
for a girl?...

Is 5 foot 4 and 100 pounds fat?
What about 5 foot 3 and 107...

Is it true that Vomiting makes you lose weight?
My friend told me that if you vomit 3 times a week the food that you eat it makes you lose weight. But i thought it makes you gain? Is this true please explain?
Additional Details

How tall are you? Please Answer?!?
I want lots of answers please :]
Additional Details
I'm 5'8 :)...

Hi im a 19 yr old male 6'4 and I want to gain 45 pounds.what foods should I eat?
I only weigh 164...

Why are all of those people in magazines and on t.v. so thin?
Not only thin people exist in our world today...we need real people to show little teenage girls how to act because they are our romodels. Those girls are a little too skinny and thats a big impact ...

Lala
Whats a way to lose 50lb in 5 months?
whats a way that i can lose 50lb in 5 months
its really really important that i do so.
soo what are some ways that would help like what are some things you do to keep the weight off??
***please HELP***

DSatt57
Rating
Just get lots of exercise, eat well. I saw an interesting thing on tv this weekend.. a relative had sumo wrestling on and the sports announcer said that when their trainer wants them to gain weight, he has them stop eating breakfast.

So eat lots of small meals and exercise. That will keep your metabolism up which is how you ultimately lose weight.

*Christina*
oh, that's really easy. im sure youll lose more than that. Are you on the heavy side? If so, you will probbaly lose about 10 pounds the first week.....if not more.

Just eat salad, fish, chicken, fruits and veggies. drink nothiung but water. and exercise!!

Good luck!! I know you'll do it!! :-)

lilgrljw
Rating
first you need to make sure that you put away all those bad temptations
what ever you do dont start starving yourself
you might start looking skinney but you really wont be healthey and if you starve yourself if you just happen to cave on your crazy diet then you will probably end up pigging out and gaining all the weight back in no time
you really should exersize
and controle your eating
if you exersize and only eat salled then you will get skinney but you will look boney and eventually you wont be able to get any skinnier
what you need to do is exersize and eat right it will be okay to eat meat you need to
when you eat the meat then you will also bild mucle as you exersize which will make it easier to exersize and keep the weight off

*hope i helped*

Freddie
how about running one lap around your block or go for a walk to the park after you eat

maulee
Rating
the best way.. is get a pillates ball(spelling) and the videos that go with the ball... they are actually a very good workout or even get the Martial Fusion videos they are very helpful also..... my high school is having us do those videos in p.e. and i am starting to get to see the difference and we have only been doing them for about a month... so good luck!!

LADii3 R3D
Rating
L0TSz 0F CARDi0, 3AT PL3ANTY 0F FRUiTSz & V3GGi3Sz,L3AN M3ATSz & DRiNK WAT3R

idb714
you cannot safely loose 50lbs in 5 months unless you weigh over 500lbs now.

Roman The Warrior
eat small meals
exercise,
drink water wen ur hungry

doesn't take a rocket scientist 2 figure that out

do a lot of cardio n swet as much as possible

watch ur caloric intake n make sure u get enough protien

Jaxdelrio
Rating
trust me drink water, no pop, it will be hard at first but you wont miss it also eat applesauce, jello, soup, foods that yo udont really have to chew yogurt. I lost weight eating these foods after my 4 wisdom teeth were pulled and i didnt go back to the way i ate good luck!!!

Heather
Exercise!!

Trevor B
Rating
I'm oing that right now.dropped 22lbs.walking 1 hour per day,livingon salad and fruit,cut the fat of meat,and cut out sugar and fatty food.lift some weights mabe,more muscle burns more fat.oh and at the risk of becomming unpopular,a small snack of fruit before bed actually activates the metabolism while you sleep.try it and see ow hungry you are in the morning.thats a good thing by the way.

Kistina P
Rating
don't listen to the people that say starve .. cause when i starved myself and lost like 10 pounds then i just gained it back and now i weight more then i used too cause
when you starve your metabolism gets slower

-eat three health meals
-two really healthy snacks
-dont have to many salads, have like one or two in two weeks
-excires a lot

Sunshine
Weight Watchers Winning Points
I've been on it for awhile now and I'm down 30 lbs

rocko007
Rating
Any qualified person that you talk to is gonna tell you that that is not healthy your only supposed to lose anywhere from 2-5 pounds a month unless your morbidly obese even then it's allot of weight just get on a good diet and exercises program and consult with either a trainer or a doctor.

emoryboy2
eat healthy and do alot of intense cardio workouts like running or swimming would work to if you do laps countinously

N.T.
Rating
Exercise by doing both weight lifting and cardiovascular activities, but at the time you have got to be committed to a healthy diet by eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables. In addition, drink lots of water. However, this is not a guarantee this may work because everybody has a different rate where their bodies capable diminishing fat much quicker than others. Therefore, the main element to achieving this goal is to be patient and persistence. Good luck!!

madelyn
Take more walks.
Eat breakfast it starts your metabolism earlier so you burn more calories during the day.
Drink A LOT of water.
Eat for your brain.
i.e. Blueberry's, Wild Salmon, Walnuts, flax seeds, and olive oil, plus eliminate ALL saturated fats, pop is horrible for your body so be careful about that.
And only eat when your hungry, and remember not to go to far its still good to have dessert every once in a while.
Believe me it will not be easy but it is worth it.

++Don't set such a high bar for your weight loss.

Sara
First of all don't starve yourself your body will hold on to the fat even more ,it's called survival mode . Eat only Chicken , Turkey , or fish 3 times a day always with a bowl of veggy's . ....be real disciplined with yourself with this and you will lose . All these meats are pure protein , and it will fuel your body and build muscle that burns up the fat ...Good Luck

nativemom
stay away from sugar, no pop. drink lots of water, exercise (walking does a lot), check out some diet pills is what I would do.

kratospiche
That's easy.Just do lots of running.about half an hour at least.and eat good foods.no fast food and stuff like that.And do light weight training to gain muscle to burn more fat faster.Good luck

I'm nobody, who are you?
well, thats quite hard... and 50 is a lot to lose.... im sure u're not fat or anything.. what could b so important for u to do so..? well, u could of course always exercise. jogging, jump roping, crunches, push ups, wall sitting anything. and of course eat healthy, fruits vegetables water......

Rating
Here are some links for you:
http://www.freedomyou.com/fasting_book/Fasting_For_Weight_Loss.htm

Green Smoothies:
http://greensmoothieexperiment.blogspot.com

Loving raw:
http://www.lovingraw.com

Before and after pictures of raw foodists:
http://rawfoodinfo.com/pictures/beforeafters_main.html

Angela Srokes went from morbid obesity to raw sensuality:
http://www.rawreform.com

Take care.

bri
Rating
You need to cut your calories to aprox 1000 - 1200 per day and get plenty of exercise.

To keep the weight off you must only gradually start eating more until your weight holds, and keep on exercising.

xohxoh29
Rating
It is really dangerous to loose 10 pounds a month.Try 5 pounds a month instead.Join a gym and go at least three times a week.Also start eating more fruits when you get hungry.Cut way back on junk foods.When you exercise drink gatorade it will help restore you body.Hmm...Why do you need to lose so much so fast?
Dont starve that wont get you anywhere.
So basically just eat right and eat heathly and exercise.and dont call it i a diet!!!!
Say that your making a lifestyle change instead.Dont do it alone it is more fun and easier if you get a friend to exercise with you and that way you will always have someone for support! good luck!!1

bd4212
find away to stay active

Marie M
you need to detox to start with, clear your body,then your mind, you need to change your way u think about food. see your doc 1st - then go buy books d learn about foodstuffs and your body. drink water water water then drink some water - good luk *

Tina
I would suggest a cleansing diet. I did this and lost 12 pounds and 17 inches in 9 days and then 28 pounds in about a month. I like the program since it works by giving your body nutrition through protein shakes with digestive enzymes and vitamins and then cleansing out the toxins. We get toxins in our bodies from pesticides, preservatives, water, pollution, medications, food additives etc…. These toxins enter our bodies and get coated with fat. To remove the extra fat, we need to get rid of the toxins through cleansing. The program also has a natural diet pill to help your metabolism and curb cravings. It works and it works fast. I lost 30 pounds in 5 weeks and I feel great. My skin has improved as well from the cleansing. You can get more info at this toll free number 1-877-587-4647. I think cleansing is really important to health and weight loss. Give it a try and good luck! http://thebestcleansingdiet.com

you.just.dont.know.it.
Rating
Eat nutritious food, and exercise daily.

Alice K
Rating
Eat less and move more. That's the ONLY way.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy