Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Am I fat???? Professional help would be great, but other help works too!?
Im 5'2" female, and weigh 91 lbs. Thats not fat...is it?

im 13...

How tall are you? How much to you weight?
I'm 5'3" and weight 175lbs (i'm pregnant) not that it's an excuse....

Is it true that diet coke makes you gain weight?

What are the quickest ways to lose weight that are not necesarily healthy?

Additional Details
i'm not huge but ive gone into a depression for my weight. i dont know why...im 5' 1" , 15 years, and weigh about 130....

Why do fat people allways blame their weight on medical conditions?

I wonder is it possible to lose 100 pounds in two-three months..?
Do you think so? They say the body is very amazing and what it can do? If so how...?
Additional Details
Am really considering doing this and live to tell it....

Am I overweight?
I am about 5'3.
I weigh around 122.
I just turned 12.
If I am what is the QUICKEST way to lose weight and how much?...

How many liters of water should i drink per day ?
How many liters of water should i drink per day ?...

5'2'' and 106 lbs. am i fat?
i think i'm fat.
but i wear a size 00 pants and XS shirts.
but I FEEL SO FAT. everyday.

help.
Additional Details
andd it's not like a have a
six pack ...

How can i get my legs ( especially my thighs) slimmer quickly?

Were you hppier after you lost weight?
was all the hard work worth it?...

I'm on a diet, but can I have a pack of crisps today.....?
I started my diet on Monday and I haven't eaten any bread, chocolates, rice, crisps or chips since then. But I'm really craving for some crisps now...Please help. Thank you for your ...

Ive recently started working out and drinking lots of well guess what ive gained 5lbs im crying here help me?
i dont want to give up but i feel i ...

How much weight should I lose.?
Ive always been a big person even though no one in my family really is. I am 6"0 and i weigh 219 pounds i have a good amount a muscle and im 15 years old. How much weight do I need to lose to be ...

Is it possible to smoke and still get fit?
I have joined a football team and have been smoking for about a year....

I am a 14 year old . I weigh 125 pounds. I am a size 3 in jeans, and a size 5 in dresses.... Am I fat?

Diets for 12 yr old 5'6 150 pds?
i need to lose weight so i want to go on a diet. my goal is to lose 30 pds. I exercise every weekday for an hour. What r some good diets? also these are a list of foods i DO NOT like

eggs<...

How much do you think i weigh ?
im 5ft 3 and btw the outfit was as a joke for a party , i wouldnt normally dress like that !

http://i22.photobucket.c Details

What is an alternative to drinking water? If any.?
I need to drink plenty of water because of the amount of exercise I do. Also, it is good to drink several glasses a day. I can drink plenty of water when I'm thirsty (such as after the gym) but ...

I feel so fat can someone help me?
i`m not a fat person.
i just have a fat stomache and my thighs are flabby.
i need to know of some exercise and/or food/pills to flatten my tummy and tone my thighs.tell me something that u ...

LoveMints
What would be an unhealtily low weight for my height?
ie: losing periods, losing muscle mass, general bad health?
I'm 5'7 and 110 ( so dont worry im not underweight or anything) but just wondered at what weight i would be underweight.

meemee
Rating
I think that you're at a good weight for your height. For you to be at an unhealthy weight where you are losing periods, muscle mass, and have general bad health, you would probably have to be under 100 lbs, at maybe 90 or 80 lbs. That would be really underweight.

just ask jo
for your hight i would say 6-7 stone ( size zero )

LostWithdrawal
You are already underweight by the sounds of it.

Grace C
anything below that.. maybe 100. right now you just at the "healthy line" so...

Peter H
50 lbs would be under weight - 60 lbs would be underweight - 70 lbs would be under weight - get the picture - I think you are at the border line...110 is a nice weight for your height and a small frame.

~~kelly~~
110 is borderline too skinny i think, im 5'8 and 125, but i couldnt imagine being any skinnier

M
Actually, you are about 10-15 pounds underweight.

TAFF
This site will answer your questions

Lyon D.
You are fine girl. Any lighter would be unhealthy for you. Seriously.

I know EVERYTHING!
I think you could stand to gain 5 or 10 pounds.

calimija_619
Im 5'6 and my doc told me Id be good at 150.. soOoOo... you sound underweight to me

( :
Rating
http://teengrowth.com/index.cfm?action=bmi
http://www.teengrowth.com/growth_chart/gchart_detail.cfm?i=girls_bmi.gif
this says ur inderweight but it says that about me too im 5'4 and weigh 95 lbs but im healthy tho and im sure u r too ( =

crisis
Rating
wow you almost sound like me, cept for the bad health, i think my health is alright. i eat and eat and eat...admittedly sometimes i only eat once or twice but when i eat, boy do i feast and nothing happens. recently i started losing more weight.
technically we are at an unhealthy weight..by in between 10 and 25 lbs unheathly.
the general rule is that you should be around 100 pounds at five feet tall and 3 to 7 more for every pound after that depending on muscle and fat ratio. so at our height we should really be more like 125 to 135.
women are more prone to graves disease and hyperthyroidism and even though i haven't gone to a doctor about it i'm pretty sure that's my problem because there is just no explaination to why i weigh what i do with all the micky dees and cheesesteaks i consume.

MtnMn
Go to this hyperlink, it will tell you when you are under weight

http://www.revolutionhealth.com/calculators/body-mass-index-bmi

Gina D
Rating
I'd say your underweight right now. At your height you should be about 10 lbs more.

little_beth85
Rating
110 is underweight for that height. check out your bmi, (body mass index) and if it's less than 18, you are underweight. I'm a recovering anorexic, and weigh 88 pounds at 5'7.

bibliophile31
Um, I think 110 IS underweight for 5'7".

emily
Rating
you are underweight and if you go anywhere lower than 110lbs you are unhealthy. hope this helps

Darcy
Rating
I think 110 is underweight; I am your height and weigh 125. Hold on a minute I'll check you BMI( Body Mass Index).
Your BMI is 17.2 which is underweight. The healthy zone is 18.5 to 24.9. If your health is bad it may be a sign that you need to put on some weight. I would talk to a doctor.

mlgable
Rating
Yes you are underweight. If you are 5'7' and only weigh 110 pounds you are already underweight.

Katherine N
According to my book for your height your weight should be 123 - 136 for a small frame. Or if you are medium frame your weight should be 133 - 147. Or if you are a large frame yur weight should be 143 - 164. Now this is without any clothes on. That weight was for a women.

For a men there weight should be 135 - 143 for a small frame. Or if you are a medium frame your weight should be 140 - 152. Or if you are large frame your weight should be 147 - 167.

So I am hoping that this does help you out.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy