Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I am not a water drinker. How can i start acquiring a taste for water?

How tall I am?
My mom is around 5 and my dad is 5' 8. What do you think my height would be...just a guess!...

How much weight do you want to lose?

What's the fastest way to lose weight?
I really want to lose weight!
Additional Details
I'm not over weight, but I want to lose some because I guess that's just ...

How long after eating something can you get food poisoning?

I don't want to live this life and be this way anymore please help me!?
I'm 25 and I've struggled with my weight all my life. Ive suffered from two miscarriages and I currently weight 375lbs. I have trouble breathing, and I cant walk very far maybe two blocks ...

What can you eat to satisfy a sweet tooth in stead of chocolate?
looking for a healthy ...

I'm looking into becoming anorexic, Any Good tips would be appreciated?
I heard this is a GREAT way to lose those extra pesky pounds, It also makes your hair shiny and smooth, I am just too fat!! if you know of any links to any websites let me know, thanks ...

Are ramen noodles healthy?
im on a ...

Do I need to lose weight? and how do i?
i think i need to lose weight
im 12, 5'4, and weigh 145lbs.
but what is an easy way to do it?...

Will eating only eggs make me lose weight?

Tips on how to stop food cravings?? help!!?
do you have any tips for me because i say like "okay today im dieting" but within 2 hours im craving crisps,sweets,biscuits!!
i know a good tip is too get rid of all snacks in my ...

What is the easiest way to lose weight?

I Get Fat When I Exercise...Plz Help!!!?
I hate excerising, but whenever i excerise i just get fatter. I eat alot. Im not that Fat. But I need to Get in shape. Anything I can do? Without The pills and surgery??
Additional Details<...

Am I anorexic if I think I'm fat at 60 pounds, 4"11, and I eat 3 meals a day (1,400 calories)?
I have a stomach, and a big one, but I can see my ribs.
Additional Details
I am 14 years old....

Why is it im eating so much but im not putting on any wight?
I eat three meals aday but all the meals are fried and i am worryed im not putting any wight on....

What's a healthy weight for a girl who's 5'4 and 14.5 years old?

Is it ok to try throwing up for a few weeks to lose weight?
hi, im very over weight, im 23 5,11" in height and weigh about 23 stone, some scales cant read me

i hate how i look and feel fat

iv tried diets all the time but i always ...

Why are Americans getting fatter?
The US Center for Disease Control has stated that soon obesity will overcome smoking as the #1 preventable cause of death within the next 10 years. 8 years ago, 50% of the US was overweight or obese. ...

I want to loose weight but it is not working, what should i do???
Ok... im 13 and i weigh 104 pounds and im 5 feet 2 inches my bmi tests say im normal. But when i look in the mirror i c a fat person. I want to loose 10 pounds. My friends tell me to stop. Im purging,...

kmh2179
What to do when your Bored??
I'm trying to stick to my diet but i have nothing to do, and i think thats why I am not in shape because when im bored i eat. I need something to keep me busy so I don't eat anything till dinner any suggestions??

Saw
rub a few out

KSCHIFFLI
I sing to my favorite band into my hairbrush, in my underwear.
Classic, but it works conquer boredom. I mean, BLAST the music and just dance.

sephoramoon
Write in a diary. Take a bubble bath. Do your nails. Call a friend. Listen to music. Of course you could snack on healthy stuff as well. Filling up on watery fruit like water melon or cantaloupe, even a Popsicle is decent. Snacking can be ok in moderation and with the right food.

telluwat
Rating
when I got bored I used to exercise. this way I got into shape quicker

pattilli6969
Rating
outdoor stuff: rollerblade, jog, bike
indoor: crosswords, books, repairs around the house

ergo the proxy
Rating
what usually helps me is chewing gum or drinking water.

sammira k
my sister is exactly like you and i think you should go to dance classes which are really fun it keeps you from getting bored and its also keeps you fit and healthy by the time you get home you can make your self a Delicious fruit salad

Anton Van Podelka
Rating
What worked out for me was playing Pump It Up, which is like Dance Dance revolution, but a bit harder, i lost like 9 pounds from playing that for a month every day. You can also find online games to keep you entertained, online games keep me on hunger sometimes, especially ones like The Lord of the Rings the Battle For Middle Earth, Gunz Online, Ragnarok Online, There are many games that are fun to play online. You can try drinking water everytime you feel hungry for 3 days then you'll get used hunger more and not be as hungry. Good Luck

Just Me, Myself, and I
Usually when my mom and I are bored we would just walk outside if it is a nice day. Now, the catch is you don't walk like your cruising through on by, you have to speed walk for most of the time. This is a very healthy way to excersise if you don't want to run.

Digitalmayheminc.com
Rating
Visit http://www.digitalmayheminc.com ...... and TIVO!

elenna robertson
i go shopping

babidollishere
Drink a HUGE glass of water (and repeat to yourself "Nothing tastes as good as being thin) and by gawd, FIND something to do. Take up a hobby. Exercise. Play a game on the internet. Call up an old friend on the phone. Do housework.

Vanessa :)
When you feel ready to eat, picture yourself getting fat. Pretend every snack you eat adds a pound, and you're constantly gaining weight. Picture whatever you have to in order to scare yourself out of eating unproperly.

♪♥ ♥♪
Rating
lay out on the grass and look up to the sky I love doing that! Do crafts or play a game with some one and most important when you feel the need to over eat stay strong you can do it!

Answerfinder1360
Rating
what I do- call my friends and ask themto hang out

What could help you- When you are bored don't eat, but insted work out

Y H
chew gum or excersie

e h
Rating
chewing gum. buy a huge box of it at costco. have a good hobbie? try making cartoons with a thick notebook. they have a ton of 'em at cvs.

Sam
Rating
Watch a movie

asianxal
Rating
I really like to do puzzles...like the rubiks cube...omg *nerdgams*

create62
Rating
try to constantly fart.

Mary M
Rating
have you ever learned to knit or crochet or make beaded items? sometimes doing something with your hands will help.

The beltsander
Rating
Break into your car

mikey
sittups.. leg raises, crunches.. anything to keep your body active.. you can't lose weight being bored. keep busy

kaliiiiiiiii
Rating
I know exactly what you're saying. Try shopping, or even walking (if you're trying to stay in shape), gym, watch a movie, dance to music, addictinggames.com, and this site has A LOT of things to do http://www.cs.earlham.edu/~jimg/reading/bored.html

Janet
Watch t.v.
Go online... check mail, yahoo answers, myspace
Go shopping
Read
Pick up/clean
Go to the gym
Sleep

Lori E
Get yourself a 1000 piece puzzle to work on. Anything to do with your hands is good. Do you like to craft things? Draw? Get involved with a new hobby, keep your mind and hands busy.

Jessie H
Read - it takes your mind somewhere else.

m j
Rating
I answer silly yahoo questions

whoaaaa
Rating
Yahoo answers

freshstartblue
As I have learned that it takes more than eating write... Take a Walkman or an I pod and go for a long walk, or a bike ride.. go to the track, around your neighborhood anything.... My daughter and I will turn the music on and just dance and have a great time sometimes... Find what fits for you, put your life in balance.... It will help you feel better about yourself... Drink water with lemon, get the healthy snacks so when you are really wanting a snack you can (((ust in moderation... ))) You can do anything you put your mind to... you just need to want it.....

Good luck remember this is for life not just for the moment...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy