Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Do you think you are fat?

How can Cheese Pizza be that bad for you?
Now I know pizza is considered a high fat food. And I understand with pepperoni and other meats on it, it becomes greasier. However what about just plain cheese pizza? Cheese may have fat but it is ...

What is a good healthy snack to eat in the middle of the day?
i'm trying to start eating more healtier before school starts and get in shape. And i get hungry between the normal 1 o'clock time i eat lunch and dinner. Latley i've been eating ...

What's your height, weight and age?
Just ...

OMG! I just ate a huge bag of potato chips! What should I do?

Fat or thin?
i am taking a survey and i want to know if you would either want to be fat or thin....

HELP I ate pinto beans and now have horrible gas, how can I get rid of this? Please don't laugh!!?

IS it safe to eat nail polish?
please only answer if you know for sure. i don't need ignorant people scaring me for no reason....

Be honest... Do you think I'm big for my age?
I don't think I'm fat but I'm concerned that maybe I should be a little bit less. Please don't tell me to get over myself or anything like that. My mother weighed 115 pounds when ...

I am to skiny at least that is what my family says?
what should i eat to gain weight

im 10 years old 5 feet tall and 45 ...

Lose weight please help me.
Ok ive asked questions about losing weight a lot and all i get is your perfect the way you are and hippie junk so I am asking nicely please help me lose weight I want you to know ive spent the past 3 ...

I am too fat?
im 27 year old and i weigh 70 pounds and my family keeps telling me too loose more weight cause im too fat. and there really getting annoying! so i am too fat?

thanks, Angie
A...

Is 5'8 a bad hight for a girl?
only 14...

When you open a bag of chips, how much do you eat?
I felt really bummed today so I ate half a bag of chips (the bag was 235 g). Now I feel terrible and I am disgusted with myself.
SO, my question is... When you eat a bag of chips, how much do ...

Do you think I'm fat?
I'm 13 years old, 132 pounds, and 5'3.5.
Additional Details
I excercise A LOT but I look really fat still. I used to be 115 ...

Am I fat??????
People always say that I am skinny but I don't think I am. I have always had bodily insecurities for as long as I can remeber. I weigh roughly 80lbs and am around 4ft 10 and a half. AM I FAT?<...

Fat people are disgusting and selfish...?
Fat people...It not only about their appearence. It's the fact that they don't care about the people around them that have to put up with them. Sitting next to a fat person is nothing ...

Should fat people be allowed to wear thongs?
I saw a woman who weighed three hundred pounds if she weighed an ounce. Did I mention she was wearing a thong that was so skimpy it may as well been made out of fishing line. Are people totally ...

Does this sound like a fat girl?
5'5 150 pounds
Additional Details
she might be 5'6...

OMG I CANT BELIVE I JUST DID this!!! help?
so basicly i ate a watermelon
WITH SEEDS
HOLY CRAPPPP
now watermelons are going to be growing out the yin yang, what should i do ? do they hurt when they come out you butt?
will ...

Ask Dr. ♫Lil.Kim♫ blow~up doll™²
What should I have for breakfast that not fattening?

Duisend-poot
Rating
I am a crunchie-nut , that is what i have for breakfast and i enjoy every morsel of it. But you could have scrambled eggs on a slice of toast if you like:)

Good♥Gyrl
Rating
Try cottage cheese and fruit with a slice of light wheat or whole grain toast and fruit spread or light cream cheese.

Egg white omelette w/ your choice of veggie toppings or w/ 2% milk cheese and slice of whole grain toast.

Low sugar/carb yogurt (Dannon makes an excellent tasting one) with fruit and 1 tsp of almonds and 1 T of granola mixed in.

These are just some of the ideas ... of course, you can drink tea or juice (NOT from concentrate) with this as well. Coffee, as long as it's not full of cream or whole milk or skim milk is good, too.

Andromeda
Rating
Kellogs Special K cereal.

makeitright
A bowl of oatmeal, and some low fat yogurt. Off to a healthy start.

I also enjoy eating an apple for breakfast. It actually keeps me from getting hungry too soon.

shootingstars957
Rating
Yogurt, grapefruit or other fruit, low cal cereal, or granola bar....

Just Me
Eggs are always good. They are high in protein and will remain in your stomach longer making you feel full longer. Yogurt is another good option. Fruit is good for snacks as well. Eating from the ground (Earth) aids your body in digestion and will help you keep your weight down.

natrub
Rating
Melon, fruit, a smoothie

Katia
Rating
egg whites on a piece of whole wheat toast!!!!! add some fresh fruit on the side.......

grapple
Rating
grape fruit

Daisyhill
Rating
Oatmeal....yo can have fruit with it too if you want, that is the BEST breakfast of all.

DC
I drink protein

CrG
Rating
Fruit, tea, toast

Bellaboo
Rating
Have some fresh fruit and low fat yogurt.

Vix
Rating
In the morning I have either, a bowl of Weetabix fruit & nut minis with skimmed milk, or 2 slices of brown toast & marg.

The aim is to have something that's not particularly fattening, but has enough energy to sustain you through to lunch time without snacking...

pissy_old_lady
yogurt and a piece of fruit

Compton
TOFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

victoria m
oatmeal

SME
drink with milk, fruit, ice and nutrition powder

Link_S
Toast with margerine. Bran flakes with a bit of sugar

Those are the ideals :)

dont miss out breakfast, tis important for the day

me
A SMOTHIE

Lydia
fruir yogurt (healthy kind)

ash.shop
oats are very healthy slow energy release food .
they are also very low calori and healthy

Stephanie C
honeyy nut cheeriosss :)

Privateperson
you can make your own shake. cut up your favorite fruit. get a container of low or non fat yogurt. put it in a blender. add skim milk and mix it.

Marly
Rating
a grapefruit

sucker for acoustic.
protein such as meat or eggs will be a little fattening, but they give you good calories that your body needs for the day and most will be burned off.

limitless_darkness
Yogurt! its yummy and healthy. :]

Zipper
Fruit compote and egg white omelet. Drink plenty of water toots!

Freakyy
oatmeal is good

AtiaoftheJulii
Rating
Egg white omelet

gyiana
Rating
yogurt, healthy cereal, fruit, or granola

yummm (: lol

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy