Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Is it harder to drown a fat person...?
...due to their increased buoyancy, and if so, what other method would you recommend?...

I am 15, not comfortable with my weight =/ any ideas on what i can do 2 get fit quick?
i have alot of free time on my hands that i could be working out and getting fit, instead i waste it doing nothing. im 15, im about 5"8 maybe 5"9 i am athletic, but i just dont like my ...

Will i ever grow? please help.?
i am 13 years old and in 8th grade.
i will be turning 14 in early june.
next year i will be going to high school.
i am only 4' 7'' i know this is uncommon.

i ...

If you had to choose between eating before a workout and eating after a workout?
Which would you choose as far a losing weight is concerned....

What's the best exercise for a big belly?

I'm 5'5 and 106 lbs?
Does that sound very underweight to you? I've always been skinny (I'm 22) and this is the most I've ever weighed. I eat mostly fast food and junk food and it just seem odd that I don&...

Is it better to jog in the morning or at night?

If i eat 1200 calories a day?
and change NOTHING else...how much weight willl i loose a week?
im 16 and a chick
Additional Details
WTF i thought 1200 was healthy for a diet?...

Pleasse give sum honest opinions thanku xxx ( pics included)?
this is me ...i am 16..i know my tummy is huge but the rest of me i really dont know??
am i average..slim...slightly over average..chubby or fat
be honest and also am i pretty ??? rate me ...

I am 5'7 and weigh 128 am I FAT????

OK I have a major problem-?
I need to loose 48 pounds in 6 months, because I'm going on a major vication and I need to look my best. Any suggestions??
Additional Details
But I don't want to use pills or ...

Does walking actually make you lose weight?
Just ...

I need to loose weight i am 120lb!! I am so fat! what do i do?
i need to loose weight before school starts in september! HELP ME!!! can u plzz like, give me website that will give me an appropriate diet for my age and wieght and hieght and stuff? PLZZZZZ!!!!!!! I...

Why are heavy people rejected when anorexic people aren't?

How can i clean my colon without pills?

How often do you excercise?

How to lose weight.?
ok.
soo, i have a project for school on obesety...
and im listing some ways people could lose weight easily...

so, if you can give me some ideas?
[=...

Lose weight fast?
i need to lose 20 lbs fast....i don't have time in my busy schedule to go jogging and excersize....i already eat very healthy and organics only. is there a good diet pill or other remedy to ...

How do u get kids to eat healthy?
they are actually not mine, but my fiances children. their mother does not feed them veggies or meat, pop tarts and cerial. her cooking is chicken nuggets and mac and cheese.
we try and make ...

How can i stop eating?
i eat when I'm sad i also eat when my husband hurts me how can i control my ...

★skyblue
What should I do when I'm hungry late at night?
I've read several times to stop eating 3-4 hours before going to bed. I started working a second job in the evening as seaonal help for extra cash. I eat dinner around 5pm, go to work and get off at 11pm. When I get home at 11:15pm, I'm so hungry! I need to go to bed right away to get up in the morning for my regular job. What can I eat this late at night right before going to bed? I tried drinking a lot of water, but then I keep waking up having to go to the bathroom. I tried doing nothing and going straight to bed, but then I'm tossing and turning because I'm hungry. Any suggestions?

tickgal88
Rating
I would have dinner a bit l8r, if you can do that cuz then u won't b so hungry when u come bk from wrk bt if ur still hungry then have something light not 2 heavy.

timmyobrien2000
Rating
EAT

bubble345221
Rating
then just eat! dont eat big portions tho

PuR3CuRz
Anything you want expect water. don't drink water at nite. it will make you fat.

Marty K
Rating
Maybe just a real tiny amount of some leftovers. If you just take a few bites, it could work.

Sara Beth
Try a serving of fruits or veggies... they are actually very filling. Good luck

giftfromgod
Rating
Eat dinner a little later and try some tough love on yourself. You have to remind yourself how much you will love your smoother flatter tummy in the morning and promise yourself a little treat for breakfast

sweetre2
Rating
try a glass of milk instead of water. it usually fills me up.

sea_sher
Rating
Is it possible to have a snack at work around 8:00 pm? try that and see if that helps.. other wise have a light snack when you get home, like an apple or celery or a yogurt. Im sure its not gonna hurt you any. Its healthier than going to bed hungry.

Tumze
Just eat who say you cannot eat just before you go to bed, even when you wake up late just eat because your body tell you to eat

poohbear_2553
Rating
how about an apple or something like that

DJL2
Rating
If you want to be technical about it, you can monitor your calorie intake. As long as you are on the minus side of the ledger when you get off work, you can have a healthy snack and not worry about it too much.

bionicbookworm
Try a piece of fruit or some instant oat meal or maybe whole grain toast with preserves. Eat just enough to kick the hunger and make sure it's a healthy snack. I would still drink some water before bed, just don't bulk up on it.

bambo
drink water or cereals but not a lot

indie.junkie.
Rating
Same thing happened to me, so I would make myself some sandwiches or go out to eat something. Turns out, if you eat late at night, since youre not exercising or really doing anything, the metabolism will go slower. Hence, I got fat. I lost that weight, and now when that happens, i get some SlimFast shakes and drink them. They aren't fattening, take away your hunger, and you can find them in any Walgreens or Walmart, {etc}.

good luck!

sara
drink or eat fruits.

happykat
Rating
Eat an apple or a banana and have a few sips of water. If that doesn't help, have a glass of warm milk (1% fat and not higher) to drink with some flavoring of your choice with no sugar.

Angela D
Try having a snack around 9pm. This may hold you over until morning.
If that isn't an option, have some raw carrots or 94% fat free popcorn. Both of these have very few calories in them, which shouldn't cause much of a problem with weight gain.

has no name
protein or veggies. Nothing else.

Annie
Rating
That is a problem. Eating before bed will add weight gain. Your body is in an active mode and your bodyy is craving something. I would eat a healthy snack like fruit or vegitables, just to make that hunger go away. Nothing heavy. That way you take care of that problem and won't gain weight in the process. Don't eat anything to fillyou up, then you'll be up for a while. Is there maybe a snack you can bring to work to like munch on while at work or when you leave to go home? This way you've gotten that part out of the way and then you have time to get ready for bead and wind down. Hope this helps.

Mrs.♥ Krasinski
Rating
I would definitely pack a sandwich or something and eat it on a break, I work full time and I waitress a couple nights a week and I go through the same thing when I get home...but I refuse to eat passed 9 oclock, I usually make a sandwich to eat later in the evening, some crackers or a protein bar....

cutecaroletx
Rating
It is tough after working NOT to grab a bit to eat before going to bed. I had the very same problem when I worked late. I would have a glass of milk with a snack of some sort. The milk seemed to calm me down and fill me up with the snack I ate. There are those 100 calorie packages of cookies and the sort, and they really do the trick. Try that and good luck to you!

H[H]tn5421
bring something with you to eat at work.

fxr.killer
Rating
Eat some soup. It's warm and good for you. Stay away from sweets or sugar items.

cc
eat some fruit or a salad

bmac
Only eat protein and veggies that late at night. Those are the only things that won't convert to sugar and get stored as fat. If you eat carbs, you'll put on weight right away.

cassiepiehoney
pack some nutritional bars in your purse and nibble on break

misz cami
something low calorie like veggies or fruit (which sounds boring... but they are light). yogurt sounds good too. maybe a glass of hot chocolate. it might crave your sweet tooth and its more filling than water. whole wheat toast with butter or a thin slice of low-fat cheese.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, September 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy