Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How many sit-ups do you guys do per day?

Im 17,what's the fastest way for me to loose weight?

Im addicted to cheese, all my meals involve it! Am i a freak? What can i use instead of cheese?

Am I really that fat?
I feel huge, all the time, Here are some pictures of me:
I feel like my belly is huge:
http://s127.photobucket. Look how ...

I eat and eat and a couple of mins lata i feel starvig what does anyone know what that maybe?
i eat and eat and a few mins lata im starving again and it doesnt matter how much i eat i still feel ...

I need to loose weight, but nothing works.?
I run a mile a day, and do 100 crunches. I don't eat anything, and I only drink water. I have been doing this for about 6 months with no results. what can I do?
Additional Details
I ...

Is ice fattening?
I heard once water freezes and become ice, its fattening, is this true? What are facts about ICE....
How many calories is in an ice cube?...

When I walk, My thighs rub together and I have a nasty rash. What should I do?

Am i fat at all? be honest.!
okay im really self conscious
alright im 15 and 5'0''
im 111 pounds.. my boyfriend says that i have a gorgeous body and i dont wanna lose weight blah blah blah.. do i need to?...

I want to lose 3 pounds?
i'm 13 and my figure skating coach and i are on a diet together and she really wants me to lose 1-3 Lbs. any diet suggestions that take less than 3 wks?...

I cant stop eating i always feel hungry why do i feel like this?
i have just eaten loads of crisps chocolate and donuts. i try not to buy them in i just cant seem to help my self tried getting help from my husband. i work part time and i have to very young ...

Anyone want to support me on my 40 day water fast?
i am emarking on a 40 day water fast, but fear not! its not as crazy as it sounds. i have done much research, and i reckon it the best idea ive ever had. im not planning on being anorexic, actually ...

What is the normal clothes size for 17 year old girl?
I'm on a diet to change my habits. My goal weight is to be at least 126 or 116. I would like to get an outfit that will give me motivation to keep going but I have no idea what size a normal ...

How do i lose 20 pounds in one month?

Do you take vitamins everyday?
Which vitamins do you take?
Additional Details
How important is it to take them? I'm 28 and have never gotten into the habit of taking them. What should I be taking?...

When is the best time to exercise, before or after you main meal?
I would usually work out after my main meal so I can burn off the calories, but sometimes its not viable so if i workout before a meal will the workout become a waste of time as I will be placing all ...

Im 15 years old my weight is 127 around there i want to lose weight what should i do?"?
Im a female im 15 years old im 5'4 or 5'5 i really want to get a flat stomach my weight is around 126 - 130 i use to be skinny and i want to be skinny im not fat i just want to lose a ...

You are fatty or not?

I am trying to lose weight....which foods are bad to eat?

Can you eat a grapefruit like an orange?

Here-to-help<3
What should I do after eating a big meal when I feel extremely full? Do I exercise or just sit? suggestions??
I hear if you sit after a big meal, all the fat will go to your bottom, is that true?

Queen Of All Games
sit up straight so your body can digest the food if you start to exercize you will most likely throw up

Crackoa
You are not fooling anyone. You haven't exercised a day in your life. Why try to be anything but what you are? Who the heck even sits and thinks about this stuff? What should I do when I am extremely full? Oh, I don't know, maybe you should take a quick breather and then head back to the table and finish what you've started. Gourge yourself with whatever left overs remain and then wash them down with a glass of pudding. After that, you will probably want to get back to watching American Gladiators.

NicoleS
How about you put the fork down and not eat so much?

chelsea B
You shouldn't eat until your really full, you should eat until your not hungry but not stuffed. I know if it were me i'd go do some lite exercise because most of the time after i exercise i have to have a BM and after a BM i always feel better,lol.

I know this is TMI but it helps me

ALAN D
Rating
go for a walk. Get the digestion going and you will feel better. If you sit you will get even more sluggish.
The best thing is to not eat so much that you get that full in the first place. Eating less is healthy, even to the point of fasting occasionally. Look up fasting on the web and see how many good things happen to your body when you do it.

no name
sit on your knees it's supposed to help.... good luck!!

myths_babe
Rating
LOL dont belive everything u hear no it sno ttrue at all ... if ur too full all the time after eating try eating less and if u wanna excersie i sugest u do it about half hour after u eat

meowqueen1953
Take a short walk. It will aid your digestion.

schmexxylurv
walk for a bit, and rememeber exactly how you feel for the nextt time you eat so much, maybe if you remember how bad you felt it wont happen again, no thats not true, it will distribute throughout yourbody, no one place in particular

hey whats up ladys?
you should sit down and not be active for 30-45minutes....so u can let the food go down to ur stomac safely with out u needing to throw up.it may cause u a disese if u eat alot and then u be active.

Q_Tee
Let your food go down.
Then like go for a walk.

Chris
Rating
WALK. Walking will help your digestion and help burn calories at the same time. Instead of eating the entire plate, you may want to try half now/half later. You won't feel extremely full and you'll lose weight if you are interested in that.

Tx Guy
i would say go for a walk.

koyotee
No not true. You need to relax for about an hour afterward. Blood rushes from the rest of your body to your stomach to aid the digestion process. If you are moving around then blood is being diverted from your stomach to your muscles. Digestion is prolonged. If you wash down your meal with a drink you dilute the stomach acid and cause it to lose its ability to break the food particles down as fast. However, your body uses and stores food where it can. It picks certain places like stomach and thighs and face first. After digestion, you can work out.

Shadow
Rating
I sit and watch TV- It does not go to your butt, that's scientifically impossible.
Won't do you any harm to get a bit of exercise later on anyway.

Malloryy M
you should sit for 30min to an hour THEN exersize. so you dont barf all over the place and your food digests.

kurukku
Take a walk at the fresh air. Verdauungsspaziergang (digestion stroll) like we say in Germany.

Santa's Elf Mystica
No but you could sit for a while then you can exercise later if you think it will it's your choice. I've been working on my ab's but not lately I have to start doing that again.

Bob J
lol just relax. if you exercise your likely to chuck. and that makes a good meal seem wasted. wait at least an hour before exercising.

life sux
Rating
w8 a while, like 30min, then go off 4 a walk, then go 4 a jog...

Enigma s
I take a great big poo. That really helps free up some space.

Mikey Staten
Colon cleaners

nancygoldman@sbcglobal.net
take a dump

hannah_brodbeck
if you exercise, you will probably throw up

sleepingliv
Walk it off.

quantumrift
Rating
Go out for a brisk walk. It will help settle the food into your stomach and burn off calories.

Tiffany S
Rating
It will actually go all over you. I would throw up!
ts

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy