Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How do u lose fat off of ur thighs?
if u exercise and gain muscle wouldnt ur legs just get bigger and ur fat just stay?...

How do I lose 3 pounds in one week?
I dont eat junk food. I don't drink soda just tea and water. I currently weight 153, 5'6, and 27 years old. I currently run for 15 mins. 5 days a week, walk for 30 minutes 5 days a week, ...

What Are Calories?
sorry if i spelt it wrong....

What gives you the best sugar rush?
I reckon red cordial does the trick....

Is this a lot of food?
i didn't eat this, but i'm trying to calculate for someone else
they're 14, 100 lbs, 5'2"
please don't say that they need to eat more to get heavier

I'm 13 and want to lose weight...?
Im a 13 going on 14 yr old girl, i weigh like 185lbs. But if you looked at me i dont look that heavy i think i look like i weigh about 140, but anyway... i REALLY want to lose a lot of weight kinda ...

I need help losing weight?
I weigh 130 lbs! and i am only 12
I cant excersice right now because i fractured my ankle
I want to lose 20 lbs as soon as possible
Additional Details
i'm 4foot 11...

Im 14 yrs old,i weigh 208lbs.I need 2 lose weight its goten so bad that I cant even stand lookin in the mirror
If anyone can give me advice on how to lose weight fast, like 6-10 lbs a month i'd really help me out.
Additional Details
If anyone can give me advice on how to lose weight fast, ...

What is the weight you should be at 13?

Is there such thing as drinks that make you lose weight?
How much are they?

And what are they called?...

I know alot of people say it is good to eat three meals a day, but what if?
you are not hungry when it comes to meal time? should you eat just because your supposed to, or would we all be alot thinner if we only ate when we are really hungry?

I dunno its just that ...

How long can I expect to live?
I smoke 40 a day, drink, at least a bottle of wine a day, am overweight and have high blood pressure. Should I order my coffin now?...

I don't like to cook so what kind of diet could i go on?

After Jan.1st,I'm going to be walking 8 miles per day,monday-friday.Are there any precautions I should take?

What is the fastest way to reduce weight?

Are there any appetite supressants that really work??

Is it ok to run at 5 am?
i want to start running before i go to school, 5 am is a good time for me, however it is a little dark outside at that time, is it safe to do this?, i would be the only one running as everyone else ...

List of very low calorie snacks....?
person who can name the best ones wins best answer haha
(im not desperate or anything for yummy healthy food...!)

but yeah.. i'm willing to try anything but obviously it has to ...

Does anyone else find it rude?
when people are really unsupportive of you when you say you want to get more toned up, just because you're thinner than them?

Why don't they just tell you to go for it and do it ...

Can you tell me the way of losing weight that really works?

Neecie Boo
What is the normal clothes size for 17 year old girl?
I'm on a diet to change my habits. My goal weight is to be at least 126 or 116. I would like to get an outfit that will give me motivation to keep going but I have no idea what size a normal teen wears so can you help...

What's ur dress size, jean size, shirt size, and what size bikini do u wear so I can get an idea.
Additional Details
My height is 5'3. I weigh 189. I know too much!!!

maggiemoo
Rating
jean size: 0
Shirt Size: usually small
Bikini: small

but i'm pretty skinny so... yea

Rebecca M
There's no "Normal" size.... depends on your height. dont go too drastic though. start out with small goals.like maybe one or two sizes at a time.

Rach60
I was a size 8 at 17 and happy as can be about it. I'm now a 10 four years later and would love to look like I did at 17. I had curves, but the good kind of curves.

GuysmoFromOutaSpace
Rating
There is no normal size. You should only worry about your clothes size if you become so fat that it is dangerous for your health

hayy
honestly it doesn't matter what size it is, as long as it feels right on you. normal teenage girls are different sizes, so there really isn't a right or wrong answer here.

kaybird00
It depends on how tall you are? I don't think this is a very good idea!!!! Just take a fat picture youself and hang it on the fridge. That's enough motivation.

Tammi S
Rating
size 10 may b

Samantha
Rating
Well im 16 but i wear a 5 or a 7.

8Curious8
Rating
that depends on how tall you are though.

I'm 5'4 and I wore size 2 or small in high school

MissRaiderFan
the answer would vary. it depends on your height, and how big your "assets" are that determines what size bikini you wear.

im 17 also.
i wear medium sized dresses.
3-5 jeans.
and usually small and medium shirts. but it depends if the shirts run small or large..
and the bikini, like i said, it depends.

the recommended weight for me, by my doctor, being 5'5, is 120 at least. if you are around my height i would recommend staying around that weight.

i hope i helped :]

shOes aRe mY tHinG;;*♥
Rating
Omg we have the same name girlfrienddd! x♥

And the normal size is about an 8 x

Katie
I'm size 8/10 in everything. i'm 16

Gangsta Mac = )
Rating
well... im 16. i wear size 4 jeans, medium shirt, medium bikini.. and i don't wear dresses so i cant help ya with that one! hopefully that helps a little... you don't need to be 126 or 116 though. you just need to be healthy, i weigh more than that but im still in shape!

Leilani B
Rating
I'm 15, dress size 4, jean size 3, shirt size small or medium, bikini size large

im 5'3" so pretty short...lol

elle
im a size mind so i know how you feel and im sixteen but i think the pants size you shoùld be is like seven and about one twenty five or one thirty at the most

kRaZy♥KiLlEr♥KaT♥
dress size 4, jean size 2, shirt size 6, my bikini is a size small on the bottom and medium on top. I'm 5'6'' and 114 lbs but I workout on a regular basis and always eat healthy (which I don' think most teenagers do, so don't feel like you should be my size because most people tell me I'm too tiny) .

ohhyeahh
Well, I'm 16 so theres not a huge age difference

but it really depends on your height...

you could be 4'9" weighing 130. or you could be 6'0" weighing 130. big difference.

Im about 5'6 and i weight almost 120.

my jean size is around a 6? loosely fitting
shirt size is a medium

sillyredhead
Rating
Need more info. How tall are you and such, I'm 5'4 and way 114 and wear a size 2. Just find something cute and realistic for your goal.

jenny_penny_06
Rating
there is no normal size for a 17 year old girl. that depends on your body's build, natural shape, height, ect....you cant determine your weight loss goals based on some random person's pant size. all you can do is go to your doctor and ask what a healthy weight for you would be. it doesnt matter how big or small any of us are.

katie
Rating
I am 17 and depending on the brand I can wear a 0-5, so no telling whats normal. i am considered to be very attractive and i don't go by sizes i go by measurements. perfect is supposedly 36(bust )26(waist)and 36(but).

rawritsjamie
It doesnt matter what other people where. Its your size not theirs. Your not supposed to be any size your supposed to be YOUR size. Just go try some stuff on and see what fits best. And remember your beautiful no matter what size you are.

vacagorda04
First of all, we'd need your height really to determine what size would be "normal" for you. At 17 I was between a 6 and 8 ... but if you want to know what they consider "normal" weight for your height, google it and they have charts that show you .. Second of all, that is not a good way to get motivated to lose weight, it'll just get you down even more when you don't see results right away. Exercise and diet, the key to losing weight and getting fit.

NurseMommy
Rating
There isnt really a "normal" size. This all depends on a lot of things..like your bust size, hips..etc. Not everyone wears a normal size 7. I wouldnt base your outlook on yourself on what everyone else is wearing, but how HEALTHY you are and what your physician says is normal for you. GOOD LUCK!

Aly
Rating
I would want to do that too, ive gained weight recently..how are you losing weight? Im also 17 and weigh 140. All my friends are tiny (even though im not huge) but i can like barely fit into a size 8 now.

LP's Mommy
When i was 17 i was:

5'6"
125lbs
Size 8 jeans
Size 8 dress
Small or meduim shirt
small bikini top and meduim bottoms.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy