Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I am just 14 and i weigh 65 help me loose weight?
i want to loose weight so that iwill be glamourous.is there any tablets for that purpose and if tell me name and timings to use.
iam ready to do zym but one fear is taht i wont grow ie my ...

If i drink loads of beer on a night is it true?
that you will burn all the beer calories off the next day by doing lots of crunches and pushups or biking for 30 ...

Im 11 and i think im fat on my thighs (ahh) i weigh 125 wat i do?

Additional Details
plus im 5"1' and a ...

How fast can I lose 50-60 pounds?
I'm a very active person. I play tennis and volleyball after school every day along with doing 1 hour to 1 hour 1/2 dance routines at night. What is the best way to lose 50-60 pounds fast? And ...

I am trying to cut out junk food but love it too much.?
When I get a craving for it, what techniques can I use to stop myself??...

How much should a 13 year old weigh if they are 5'1"????
It's not for me, but greatly appreciated
=]...

Am i overweight?
i am almost 13 and i am about 5'4'' and i weight like 150. Don't be nice just yes or no. if yes (most likely) could you give me some things i could do to lose some?? I am also in ...

Are low calorie yoghurts fattening?
i love yoghurts and i have them all the time but are they really fattening?...

How can I get out of P.E.?
Yes, I am lazy....

Im 13 lost alot of weight and ive just blacked out !! but i feel fat what do i do !!?
Hey im laura im 13 over the last few weeks ive starved myself i feel so fat people call me fat ive lost alot of weight and im starting to like how i look but i cant stop what im doing ive just ...

Tell me the easiest & fastest way to put on weight???
I'm sixteen, terribly Handsome, but the only drawback I have is my Weight 55kgs which isn't matching my Height 5'9'' (five feet nine inches) Kindly let me know some useful ...

How can I get more muscle in my legs?
and arms and how can I get great ...

I'm a thin vegetarian male, whats the best way for me to gain muscle without having to eat meat?
I'm 30 years old, 6ft with a 30" in wist which I want to keep but how do I bulk up on muscle on my chest, arms and legs without eating loads of meat? I go to the gym for about 2 hours 3 ...

Is drinking water bad? water weight?
I heard drinking water is good and that drinking alot of water can help yu looe weight, but then whats water weight? So do I gain weight drinking water?...

Im 16 and im seriously overweight i need to loose weight any ideas?
well im very overweight i dont like many vegetables and i am very pickey at what i eat i really need help because i dance a lot and im the largest in the group and hate it please help me and dont say ...

Does the stomache shrink when a person looses weight?

My butts way to big for my body, what do I do?
I am a regular sized prson Not fat nor super skinny
Additional Details
OMG people I am like the most atheltic girl in my school!!! i don't think i need to do any more work outs than ...

Whats the most effective way to fight cravings for sweets, chocolate or pastry?

I am an 18 year old who has a beer belly, is there a solution?
I have gained 50 pounds in the course of one year. I wieghed in about 170 when I was 17 now I am 220, and I have grown but not too much. Most of the weight was stored in my abdominal area. I have ...

How can i get thinner arms?

ms.k
What is the best way to lose weight fast like 35lbs in a 3 months?

matts4x4
Rating
cut off your leggs

Eric G
Rating
Go for a low-fat vegan diet, and bicycle 10 miles every day.

It really depends on your current weight. If you are 150 pounds overweight, you might only need to bicycle a few miles to burn a ton of calories. If you are 35 pounds overweight, it might take more strict dieting and exercise. The more you weigh, the more your caloric needs and the amount of energy you burn to move. So as you weigh less, you need to work a bit harder.

Good luck!

ill answer u
a proper diet to exercise plan would help

SoBored
35 lbs in 3 months isnt bad at all. 15 Lbs a month is realistic. Quit drinking pop.... drink water if water isnt your bit buy those crystal light packets to put in them. They are cheap easy and taste great. You will have to portion your food quit eating as much food. Research says you can eat as many time a day as you want as long as they are small portions. I have a slim fast for breakfast, a salad for lunch, and a slim fast if I get hungry again at night. I do take these pills called Dexitrim Max (walgreens) they are cheap and dont harm you. They are ephederin free and very low caffine. They dont cause you to drop the weight but they seriously curb your appetite alot. You have to work out if you want to drop those pounds though. 30 minutes a day. Good luck I am gonna lose 30lbs by Aug. 17

giddy
Rating
that is real drastic weight loss in such a short space of time.The healthiest way is aerobic training and restrict your calorie intake

Krista
Be your own trainer and nutritionist, the basic rules to losing weight are no soda, no fast food, lots of chicken, fish, fresh (not canned that’s bad) fruits and vegies, whole wheat stuff, yogurt. Not so many cakes and donuts and cookies. Basic common sense for eating, you just need to enforce it. Get all the bad stuff out of the house right away, just toss it or give it away while your still motivated. No alcohol if that applies. Some juice but make sure its all natural, because the ones that aren't are loaded with sugar and a leading cause in diabetes in children and adults. Lots of water, 3-4 liters a day, not all at once, but spread it out. Its really easy to down a liter or two while your watching tv or on the computer. Also drink some after you eat the bigger meals of the day, it helps your body pick out the nutrients in food when your food is more spread apart. You also need to stay away from any sports drinks unless you’ve just had a long workout and then you need to limit yourself. Most atheletes mix Gatorade with water because its two complex for your body to get all the nutrients out of. It needs to be diluted. These rules may be hard to adapt to at first so start with cutting out the things you know you can live without. Then work from there. Remember these are perfect eating habits, it can take you a while to work into it. If you know you can’t live without your one treat a day, don’t fight it by trying to eat something else, just eat it and make sure that’s the only one you cheat on a day. Otherwise you’ll get depressed and quit. Another important point is getting the right amount of sleep every night. You need 8-9 hours of sleep each night for your body to function correctly. This is an important factor of losing weight. Set up a routine for yourself and go to bed at about the same time each night.
As for exercise, lots of cardio. Find something you like. If you have never exercised much before, start with walking 30 minutes a day at a brisk pace. Move on to different terrains that include hills and increase the time spent. After a week or two, try jogging the route. No matter what find an activity you enjoy. Walking to jogging is just an example, try hiking, rollerblading, biking. Once you get into a regular routine, if your not happy with the level of difficulty, try signing up with a gym. Spinning, pilates or kickboxing classes are great. It will also introduce you to working with weights. Talk to a trainer for instruction before using any weights. A cheap investment is a balance ball, it works you stomach while your just sitting on it, like at your computer and its great for posture. There are hundreds of exercises you can use it for for your entire body. I can give you some ideas if you want, just email me. Also for more info on the benefits of water go to www.watercure.com Good Luck! Honestly if you need anything else don't hesitate to IM me, krista_girl86 even if you don't pick me as best answer, i'd be happy to help. Also check out the website for the tv show The Biggest Loser on NBC. There are many, many helpful facts on there.

eyekoola
Rating
run a maraston every day and don't eat

Texas Cowboy
Rating
Fruit fast or fruit diet. Stay away from bananas.
I lost 36 lbs fast. Some of this weight will come from your build up in the intestines. That is healthy but you want to overshoot your goal because this will occur again after you end your fast.
It gets easier after the second or third day and really works.
Do it 3-4 weeks at a time and no more.

sOuL dOcToR
Homeopathy:-
The safest and sure fire way to loose weight and excessive fat is PHYTOLACCA BERRY Q(Mother Tincture) 20 drops in a sip of water half hour before or after meals will start showing results in 30 to 45 days of regular use and will cure flabby or sagging tummy and will make your skin look fresher and tighter and has no side effects and has no complications whatsoever ! Avoid taking Chocolates Coffee Mints and Red Meat while taking homeopathic medicine.
Take Care and God Bless !

x_karma_x3
Rating
Loosing 35lbs.in 3 months would =about 11 lbs/month.

Basically,to loose weight,you have to burn more calories than you consume(1lb. of fat is 3,500 calories).Cardio is very good for burning fat.
*Drink plenty of water and make sure your diet is healthy and nutricious.I reccomend 6 small meals/snacks daily.

redsgirl
When you find out, let me know

kkds14
Rating
like make yourself throwup or something...duhhh thanks for the 2 points

riahdominiquepatrick
yo big *** need to stop eating err thingand maybe you wouldnt have to loose weight

Opus
Krista is full of crap:
"Some juice but make sure its all natural, because the ones that aren't are loaded with sugar and a leading cause in diabetes in children and adults. "
BS. Natural juices have sugar also. And there's no proven link between juice and diabetes.
"Lots of water, 3-4 liters a day, not all at once, but spread it out. Its really easy to down a liter or two while your watching tv or on the computer."
More BS. No proof that drinking water is helpful. All this is good for is making you pee a lot.
"Also drink some after you eat the bigger meals of the day, it helps your body pick out the nutrients in food when your food is more spread apart."
WHAT?? This is total crap. There is NO evidence to support this BS. (where does she get this?) Your body does NOT need extra water to "pick out" nutrients. What an absurd concept.
"You also need to stay away from any sports drinks unless you’ve just had a long workout and then you need to limit yourself. Most atheletes mix Gatorade with water because its two complex for your body to get all the nutrients out of. It needs to be diluted. "
More crap and BS. The science behind Gatorade has been going on for 30 years and there's NO evidence of any "need" to dilute it. It works just fine as-is. Again, your body does NOT need extra water to "pick out" nutrients.

Don't take diet advice from uneducated 19 year olds. It's full of myth and folklore, sadly lacking in truth and science.

jack430
Consume about 1,400 calories per day LESS than you burn off.

kadel
Rating
I lost a lot of weight last year this way. Exercise every day, even if it's just a walk. Go on a high protein, low carbohydrate diet. Eat fish, eggs, chicken, occasional lean beef or pork, low fat cottage cheese. Stay away from regular cheese, no bread, pasta, rice, potatoes, peas, beans (except green beans). No fruit and no fruit juice (it's sugar water, my dr says). Cut down on carrots and tomatoes (included ketchup). Use mustard instead of mayonnaise in recipes. Eat lots of salads, green vegetables. Salads only have one tablespoon of dressing for the whole salad. No ice cream, or other desserts. 8 glasses of water a day. No caffeine

Shannon P
One good way to start losing is dont eat anything after 7:30pm. And cut down to 12 oz of soda a day. Eat less or no bread.

JERSEY MA
Rating
start a diet and exercise program
i like to start off by the day bfore i eat very very very little and drink a gallon of water to flush my body and the day after i start eating like grill chicken salad and things very low in carbs for two weeks until your body adjusts then its all about portion control and everyday push yuor self and walk run or jog for 1hr a day....* just remember when u do cardio, you dont start burning the fat until 20 mins into the workout... just keep your head up and be strong and i quarantee this works, goooooo for it!!!

Starscream
Rating
diet in low sallt, low sugar, try to eat a varity of foods & eat something small every few hours (don't eat alot in one sitting) & any exersize that makes you sweat or breathe heavier.

witchygurl13
Well, what I've done to lose weight is stay away from soda and candy (all together) and don't eat any meat. To get protein eat rice mixed with beans (any kind (I use kidney beans)). It really helps. Also, exercise every day. Jog around the block a few times, do some sit-ups, and dancing is actually REALLY good exercise too. Hope I've helped.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy