Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

If i drink loads of beer on a night is it true?
that you will burn all the beer calories off the next day by doing lots of crunches and pushups or biking for 30 ...

Im 11 and i think im fat on my thighs (ahh) i weigh 125 wat i do?

Additional Details
plus im 5"1' and a ...

How fast can I lose 50-60 pounds?
I'm a very active person. I play tennis and volleyball after school every day along with doing 1 hour to 1 hour 1/2 dance routines at night. What is the best way to lose 50-60 pounds fast? And ...

I am trying to cut out junk food but love it too much.?
When I get a craving for it, what techniques can I use to stop myself??...

How much should a 13 year old weigh if they are 5'1"????
It's not for me, but greatly appreciated
=]...

Am i overweight?
i am almost 13 and i am about 5'4'' and i weight like 150. Don't be nice just yes or no. if yes (most likely) could you give me some things i could do to lose some?? I am also in ...

Are low calorie yoghurts fattening?
i love yoghurts and i have them all the time but are they really fattening?...

How can I get out of P.E.?
Yes, I am lazy....

Im 13 lost alot of weight and ive just blacked out !! but i feel fat what do i do !!?
Hey im laura im 13 over the last few weeks ive starved myself i feel so fat people call me fat ive lost alot of weight and im starting to like how i look but i cant stop what im doing ive just ...

Tell me the easiest & fastest way to put on weight???
I'm sixteen, terribly Handsome, but the only drawback I have is my Weight 55kgs which isn't matching my Height 5'9'' (five feet nine inches) Kindly let me know some useful ...

How can I get more muscle in my legs?
and arms and how can I get great ...

I'm a thin vegetarian male, whats the best way for me to gain muscle without having to eat meat?
I'm 30 years old, 6ft with a 30" in wist which I want to keep but how do I bulk up on muscle on my chest, arms and legs without eating loads of meat? I go to the gym for about 2 hours 3 ...

Is drinking water bad? water weight?
I heard drinking water is good and that drinking alot of water can help yu looe weight, but then whats water weight? So do I gain weight drinking water?...

Im 16 and im seriously overweight i need to loose weight any ideas?
well im very overweight i dont like many vegetables and i am very pickey at what i eat i really need help because i dance a lot and im the largest in the group and hate it please help me and dont say ...

Does the stomache shrink when a person looses weight?

My butts way to big for my body, what do I do?
I am a regular sized prson Not fat nor super skinny
Additional Details
OMG people I am like the most atheltic girl in my school!!! i don't think i need to do any more work outs than ...

Whats the most effective way to fight cravings for sweets, chocolate or pastry?

I am an 18 year old who has a beer belly, is there a solution?
I have gained 50 pounds in the course of one year. I wieghed in about 170 when I was 17 now I am 220, and I have grown but not too much. Most of the weight was stored in my abdominal area. I have ...

How can i get thinner arms?

For the guys?
what do u boys think about a girls weight? does it matter? i mean do u like model skinny, curvy, fat, whatever??? do they have to be a certain weight? what? just tell me wat ya think please :)...

Joseph H
What is the best thing to eat to lose weight?
i am 10 years old

Kristina K
Rating
veggies and fruits. but wait a minute, you're only ten. Why do you wanna lose weight? But since your young your metabolism is still activate so the best thing for you kid is just excerise daily. If you do that then you can eat anything you want, just make sure you burn it all off. =)

momexeck
Fruits and vegies - fresh

All the way.

archernz
Ask your parents to stop buying fast food when they are too tired to cook. Ask them to stop using so much butter when they do cook. When you want a snack, eat fruits instead of cookies. Join a couple sports teams at school. Play outside instead of sitting in front of a computer.

Alterfemego
eat your fruits and vegetables uncooked. but wait... why are you trying to lose weight? Your 10!

jayne s
Rating
watermellon!This will give you water you need and provide vitamins too!!

timboo28
Oatmeal

Answers1
I'd answer your question differently- DON'T eat junk food and fast food, and try to get your mom to get on a Mediterranean diet for you and your family. And get plenty of sleep and exercise.

♫♪Monstrar♫♪
Fruits and veggies. Cereals of some sort. Avoid sugary/high calorie foods.

rundvelt
Rating
It's amazing that a 10 year old spells better then most adults here. Good job!

Anyways, for diet, it's important to have a balance. Make sure you talk with your parents and figure out what you need to eat. They'll help you make smart decisions. And trust me, they know a lot!

carla_partin
Rating
lots of fruit and veggie...

just watch your calorie intake and look at the fat grams

LoViN YoU
HERES IS MY OPINION THE BEST WAY TO LOSE WEIGHT IS TO EAT A LOT OF FRUIT AND DRINK PLENTY OF WATER!

Tabitha T
Eat anything that grows in nature, and nothing artificially processed by man. For examples, apples come from trees, potatoes from the ground, and grapes from vines. Where do donuts come from? A factory. Potato chips? A factory. Cheese? A factory.

If you eat natural, whole, living foods, your body will work optimally (and extra weight is not a product of a well-functioning body).

Those are the guidelines I go by, and I lost 40 lbs.

Good luck!

Tabitha.

Chicky_1194
Rating
Okay this is you're 3rd weight loss question.... and you're 10 are you alright?? ..... but I don't see why a 10 yr. old would want to diet.... are you really 10??

Ms. Silk
DRINK ALOT OF WATER!!!! Cut back on sugar too, that helps alot.

Cornsilk P
Rating
Bran flakes

gmpranis1
Rating
Tons of vegetables- lean meats & small amounts of complex carbohydrates. For example: a lean chicken breast no skin broiled without oil or butter, steamed green beans and brown rice. Stay away from fruit juice, junk food, white breads, sugar sweetened pop. Do not put butter on your veggies or gravy on your potatoes. No fried foods. If you eat toast- try it with just a small amount of jelly and no butter. I have a favorite- quick low cal meal: toast two slices whole wheat bread. Add two slices fat free cheese. Pop into the microwave for 5 seconds. Add sliced pickles. You will not miss the butter. Tastes great. Eat fruit in a limited amount- at most a couple servings a day. When you crave a snack, try rice cakes or low fat yougurt. Get moving- walk, ride your bike. You're 10- what a great age to establish an interest in cooking. Good luck. You can do it. Sometimes you'll eat something that is not the best for you, but that is OK. Just make sure the majority of time you stick to a healthy diet. My friend did this and lost 45 pounds in a year. You didn't say how much you weigh. If you are at a normal weight for your height keep in mind you'll need extra calories to grow. If you are overweight, hopefully you can get help from your mom, dad, or friend to assist you. If you don't have an adult who is helpful to you, please find one- lots of people will be willing to help

Tony R
Rating
vegetables and fruit avoid meat

FootballFan
1. Eat less
2. Eat salads
3. Eat low cal bread & margerine
4. Drink lots of water
5. Try water melon instead of food as it contains lots of water

Pussycat
Rating
ask your pediatrician. umm kay

JeffE
Rating
If you are overweight then the best thing to do is consult the doctor with your parents.

Nikki
Rating
This is your 3rd weight loss question. Are you okay?

pretty7
Rating
Hi
Try this simple plan it really works so here goes,
If you are serious about losing weight, the calories in the food you eat should be less than the energy you use. You will have to increase your metabolic rate now, and plan your diet carefully.
Formulate your own weight loss plan and you will lose weight faster. More details available at http://tinyurl.com/m7ckx

Good luck

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, March 24, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy