Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How many calories should i eat daily to lose weight?
im 18
133 lbs
5'5

i workout 6 days a week at the gym
alternating between:
35 minutes elliptical at 180 rpm, weight training
and
30 minutes elliptical at ...

How much weight should i lose(pic)?
Im 5'4 and 101 lbs
how much weight should i lose ..
and how can i losee it fasst b4 skoo starts which is ( 8-27- 08)

http://www.flickr.com/ph...

If you dont eat for a week can you drop a dress size?

Do you think 13 is too young to be working out?
My friend works out.
Additional Details
I am a girl not a guy....

What if your 102 pounds and you lose 50 pounds is that good or bad?
Is it good or ...

Losing weight HELP?!?
my goal is to lose about 28 pounds or at least some weight. can everyone please help me? i need some easy way and no im not gonna stop eating or any stupid dangerous way. so i love to swim but im ...

Im 12 and im 130lbs How can I lose weight over summer w/o money? and lose 20lbs.?
i have lovehandles that are big and it makes it hard to fit into trendy clothes. Please I want to be like my friends and be able to wear a two-piece swimsuit. Please help me.!!...

I weigh 36 stone, I want to go swimming at the local pool, but will people laugh at me? call me a whale?
would you be disguisted?...

Is 107lbs ok for someone who is 5'8 ?
your opinion please....

Does smoking weed make you lose weight?
just wondering cuz a lot of my friends r drugies and skinny...they never workout or anything of that nature and well me im in lykee every sport imaginable and cant lose weight...just curious does ...

Am I fat/overweight?
I'm a teenager and I'm about..meh..4"11 to 5"0 tall. I weigh (my weight changes often) to 102-106 pounds.
I feel fat =( honestly.
Am I fat or overweight or anything?...

Am i fat cause I'm 14 and i weigh 85 pounds.... please help!!?

How can i weigh 90 lbs?
im 13, 5'4 and i weigh 116.. i want to weigh 90. and please i dont wanna hear thats not healthy cause i hear it too much..

so yea can u give me some ideas on how i can loose 90 lbs.<...

How long does it take your body to adjust to drinking more water?
I understand the importance of drinking plenty of water so I have recently started drinking 2-3 times more water than I usually do. Needless to say, this change has caused me to constantly have to ...

I'm 13 and weigh about 125 pounds. I'm 5'4'' and 1/2. Do I weigh too much?
I'm 13 years old 5'4'' and 1/2 and weigh 126 pounds. I play soccer and basketball at least 5 times a week. Do u guys think I weigh too much? If so could I have some good dieting ...

Should i sell my daughters Hockey Sticks on ebay because she is fat?
I feel as though her recent weight gain has made her undeserving of her hockey sticks of whicxh i bough her after she succeeded at the Jenny Craig bread and water diet.
ALSO she wets the bed ...

Does smoking help you lose weight?
just wondering.....

Anorexia? How do they do it?
OMG, how do they do it? How do anorexic people starve themselves, I tried to see how it is and i have no iea how they could do it?

How do they starve themselves? 3:S...

Would i look weird if i went jogging at 12 am???
????...

Am i chubby? pics.?
im 5"8" and around 135 pounds, i hate it when i look bloated, am i bloated? my hips are big, how do i make them smaller?

http://i267.photobucket....

puppypawzz11
What is a good snack to eat that doesn't make you fat even if you eat a lot of it?
When i come home from school i am starving. What can I eat that is good for you and tastes good?

livehealthyguru
The best option is a protein- and calcium-rich snack, like yogurt or cheese cubes. These are filling and satisfying, but you don't need a large a mount to feel full. Pace yourself when you snack, so you don't overdo it, then feel too full afterwards.

here's a great advice on how to control cravings
http://coaches.aol.com/diet/jana-klauer/food-cravings

Summer I
Rating
Carrots, all fruits, pretzels, sugarfree jello and pudding

xanthiux
Rating
if you do the Atkins diet then you can eat bacon!

chocomocha
Rating
fat free crackers and milk, maybe even some fruits and vegetables.

World of Controversy
Cheesy Poofs!!

No kitty you can't have any!!!

sis4christ
Flavored rice cakes are great!!!!

noalkelly
pickles

nilajaj
Rating
any fruit

Lady Beckett
Rating
broccoli or apples.

billiejoeskatergirl
Rating
water
and err... uhh...sunflower seeds

Samantha
Rating
rice cakes, Bleh !

Jacuzzi Lover
Rating
Steam some greenbeans.

mmw
Rating
well do you like fruit? try snacking on an apple or a bannana...

siamred
celery
celery with peanut butter
celery with cream cheese
Celery is calorie negative, meaning it takes more calories to eat it than it contains.

Yogart and graham crackers
turkey on whole wheat

Brian
Rating
I usually eat a kashi bar. Very low in fat and healthy.

ivory_plr
healthy veggies and fruits

Jon S
Rating
Rice cakes, slightly salted.

Apples to Apples
Celery, carrot sticks, apples, oranges,
Eat a bowl of cereal....That's around 200 calories with milk depending on the cereal.

Ultraviolet30
Heres what I have:

Fat free popcorn
Jello
Caramel flavored rice cakes
Fruit fruit fruit
If you're a breakfast person like me, low sugar multigrain breakfast cereals make a great snack. Good for energy and won't make you fat. I have mine w/ low fat soy milk (it tastes better than cows milk to me)

DAN REVERE
celery, lettuce and grapefruit all burn more calories to digest than they contain so if you don't mind eating like a rabbit, feel free to stuff yourself. I prefer popcorn with light butter, g.o.r.p., fruit and veggies with a light dressing like french or ginger.

laura seeks the Kwisatz Haderach
broccoli sprouts, fruits and vegies have as much as you want stay away from ANYTHING man created

john s
celery, carrots, peas, lettuce, salad, cucumbers, pickles, tomatoes, etc. Cabbage, jalapenos, okra, etc.

Monica!
Rating
Carrots are good!

ccbean
Rating
celery and peanut butter

darth_maul_8065
Rating
carrots.

Due 10/28 w/ baby #1
Crackers-Wheat Thins, Ritz and any kind of fruit

Pagan
Rating
Rice cakes. They come in all different flavors. In between try vegetable sticks with low fat or no fat dip. Fruits are good in moderation. Vary your snacks, drinks LOTs of water, it will fill you up, make you pee more, hence ridding your body of water weight it naturally retains.

James Brown
Celery. They have negative calories. Meaning the more you eat, the more you lose weight.

Dr. Robert Rice
Rating
Whole sticks of butter ... Just kidding.

Actually:

Carrots
Celery
Popcorn (cooked at home w/ Olive Oil low salt)

That thing.

Someone on here once asked if it's okay to eat 4 sticks of butter per day. Dumb 'eh?

jenab6
Rating
On a hike back to my... uh, where I live, I was munching on a zucchini, a bell pepper, and a carrot. Going round biting each one. Sometimes I have a yellow squash instead of a zucchini, a cucumber instead of a bell pepper, and a celery stick instead of a carrot. For dessert, I eat an apple.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy