Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

IS a womens size 9-10 Fat for 5'9" tall?
I went from a 2 to a 24 (health probelms) now am able to exercise and am back down to a 9-10. Is that still concidered fat?...

When trying to lose weight is it ok to drink sugar free soft drinks like diet coke & sugar free robinsons?
Also, do these count towards your daily fluid intake??...

Will getting a job help me lose weight????? HELP!!?
Since I started homeschool I started to gain weight rapidly. And I keep gaining and gaining! I'm going crazy! I tried dieting and going to the gym once in a while, but I can't seem to lose ...

How much would a 5 foot 6 inch woman have to weigh to be considered fat?

Would you rather be fat, healthy and happy or thin but miserable?
I mean not morbidly obese more like real women have curves.
Additional Details
http://www.time.com/time
I know that being obese still ...

Plzzz help me lose weight?
i want to lose weight so i can stop asking so many questions about it and stressing about my weight buuut anyway..
15, female, 5'5,143 lbs
i take aerobics everyother day in school and ...

How long to lose 30 pounds...?
how long do you think it would take a 16 year old girl to lose 30 pounds, by eating very healthy in smaller portions and exercising 4-5 times a week? thanks!...

What mkes people lose weight?

I want to be skinny !?
This is what I look like now :

http://i4.tinypic.com/67
This is what I want (eventually) :

http://www2.victoriassec ...

Don't you hate it when skinnny people say "Im fat!" just for attention?
I hate this! They're just waiting for you to say "No your not, you're really skinny!"

What do you think? :)

Thanks! :)...

I'm 16,5'2, and 181 pounds. whats the best workout for me to do to get to 110?
http://i141.photobucket.
http://i141.photobucket....

How do I get taller?
i want to know how to get taller like what Excersices to do or what to eat drink stuff like that but i dont want any medicin ...

Can i lose weight on a tread mill?
I want to lose some where around ten pounds. I haven't done any exercise for over a year. Will the tread mill work. How long should i go to lose 10 pounds this month....

Can fat people go skinny-dipping?

Is drinking too much water in a day bad for you?
I know that it is good to drink plenty of water, but can I drink too much?...

Do you think a size 4 (in Women's) is too thin?
People keep telling me that it is and I'm smaller than a 4 (I wear a 2) and I was just curious as to what reasoning there was to back the "Size 4 is too skinny" statement up.
A...

Why do the citizens of the U.S.A. have no shame from eating fast food garbage every day ?

How do i get rid of my love handles fast without going on a diet or doing cardio every day?

Should fast-food corporations be responsible for obesity and...?
Should fast-food corporations be responsible for some one getting fat. There has been lawsuits against MCDonald's who parents of kids are sueing because MCD's got their kids fat. Your ...

Can you eat pizza when you are in a diet?

summerGirl
What happens when you eat too much fruit?
would you gain weight?

♥grl♥
you turn orange

Arza
Rating
no. you'd just get weird health problems.

kinder
Rating
YES LOTS OF SUGAR

Eric V
nope, you would gain water weight

w
Rating
Yes. Once you eat all that you need daily it is stored as fat, and released in waste.

byrd8082
Rating
the same thing that will happen if you eat too much of anything. probably with a little more doodoo though.

angelcutie
Rating
isn't that good for you?

Rob
Rating
um uh get healthy?

TiBs
i heard for guys they get boners easier, lol.

but u wont gain the weight as easy b.c the fruit has less claeries and fat

Antonia
not at all, you will lose weight because its going to take the place of other food you would have been eating

oysterStar
You would probably just get healthy.

dreamer
Rating
No fruits and vegetables are the healthiest things you can eat, along with fish.

dana
Rating
no but you'll get the runs!!

pebd2259
it depends on what fruit that you're eating, for instance bananas, pears, and mangoes have a very high quantity of sugar and sugar turns to fat...but generally if you eat too much of anything you will gain weight. Variety and portion control is key.

Ashleigh M
Rating
i dont think you would gain weight as fruit is quite good for you but it depends on what you ate and how much you ate of it.

eating too much of one thing can be very bad for you no matter what it is.

eating too much of one thing means your being deprived of the nutrients that come in other things and you end up with too much of one type of vitamin or mineral and not enough of another.

have you ever heard of a man that supposedly died from eating too many carrots?

that doesnt mean carrots are deadly it just illustrates my point that too much of one thing isnt necesserily good for you no matter how healthy it is in moderation.

if you want to lose weight i suggest having a balanced diet with enough fruit and vegetables and protein and everything you need to be healthy.

you can even do it according to a food pyramid which are easy top find all over the net.

eat more of the things in the high moderation levels (like fruit and veg) and less in the low moderation levels (like sugar and meat)

after saying all that eating nothing but fruit for a day or a week probably wont you lose or gain weight and its not going to be a danger to your life but as i said keep a balanace.

Collinsville Cookie
Depending on what fruit is was, you'll probably just be visiting the bathroom quite alot in a day or two, if you know what I mean.

bethsaida-l
Rating
i think that nothing really happens i think you will just get fuller faster

flower*
Rating
i think it is ok but remember that there is sugar in fruits

braindamageblue
Be care full you might have the runs from to much fruit. Try cutting back on all the fruits and add green veggies.

writetoliz
Well in general you'd have intestinal problems. All fruit and not much protein or starch would mean some serious, um, side effects. But if you're eating enough of everything else, you usually can't have too much fruit.

You probably won't gain weight, unless the fruit you eat has a lot of sugar in it, like dried fruit or grapes.

Karlie S
Rating
Nothing too bad will happen you will get runny poop if you know what I mean. Fruit is good, just dont eat only fruit.

EVEI
Rating
Prepare to visit the toilet more often,. Actually, I don't think that you will gain weight because you will always be throwing it out.

chai!
Rating
no but you'll get some wicked diarrhea...not fun

Gecko Juice
Rating
diarheea

*#* Sk8r Chick *#*
loose poop. sorry. diharria

Someguyinworld
Explode ftw

kjsouder@sbcglobal.net
Rating
If you eat too many fruits with Vitamin C in them, you will have diarhea

buckeyes24a7
Rating
you will be on the toilet for a while

Emilie B
diarhea

JoJoOz
Rating
It depends on what type you ate. You could gain weight (avocados and bananas come to mind), you could become constipated (apples and other fibrous fruit!) or you could have a period of Vitamin C overdose (oranges, citrus,) and have the opposite problem of constipation.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, April 18, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy