Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I am looking for a good diet pill!?!? Help?
I exercise ocasionally but i dont eat that good, i dont eat often but when i do it probably isnt the best food for me to be eating. I have love handles starting to make there way and a bit of a belly ...

My husband calls me fat all the time. i don't know what to do. Any ideas?
I've tried to lose weight but nothing works. i've had 4 kids and i way 230. Ive never weighted that....

I am ALWAYS HUNGRY!!?
I have no idea what to do... I feel like i am always hungry... I am just a teenage girl, not really active and no mater what, I always feel extremely empty or feel like i am going to explode because I...

Does wieght have anything to do with height?
ok so im a 14 year old girl thats 5'9" and when i get on the scale it sometimes reads : 140 lb, then 143lb, then 140lb, then 145 lb ....so u get my point ..up down. i once got up to 150 lb, ...

Any advise on growing taller?
I would like to grow taller. im 5'1 and 14. Every one in my grade is taller than me. I eat alot of protein, vegies, and drink about 2 quarts of milk a day. i exersize and stretch too.
Is ...

I need fast weight loss tips :)?
hey i'm a 16 year old girl
i'm 175 cm tall and i weigh about 57 kilos
how could i get down to 50 kilos in 2 months
i have already decided to stop snacking, cut out biscuits ...

Good leg exercises?

I can't breathe when I jog??! Please help.?
I've always had trouble getting enough air (I'm 13 now.) even when I was on a regular routine of walking my dog an hour every day (fast walking.)
It's so embarrassing-every little ...

Whats the result of starving myself?
my friend lost weight cuz she starved herself

if that work for her shud i do it too?

i know its stupid but....
ugh idkkk
im deperate and i need to lose weight.......

EASY 10 points BEST ANSWER !?
Now im 5"10, 80 kilos
I usto be 70 4 months ago before i started to go to the Gym !
3/4 days a week i do:
Cardio 20 min
Workout 1 hour ->
Arms(60 pounds)
Back(80&...

Everbody agree that drinking water is good for health - which one is best - hot ? cold ? normal ?
Happy new Year Wishes for all, just out of curiosity, I had in my mind to find out an answer for this question - Is drinking Hot water ? Cold Water ? Normal Water - good for ...

Girls which do you prefer?
slim toned bod or muscles im slim but started in ...

I want somethign sweet but don't want to ruin my diet?
Has anyone got any good recipes for a really nice dessert, but one which won't add on too many calories? And how do other people deal with their sweet tooth when they're trying to lose ...

I'm 15 years old and I need to lose 50 pounds. Any tips?
I am 5'7 and weigh 205 lbs.
I'm out of control with yo-yo dieting, and I need help.
Any tips are more than appreciated....

I'm Constipated.?
DAMN YOU KFC !! Every bloody time =/

oh welll..... any advice?
should i have fruit?
water?
bicarbonated soda?

What is the healthiest meal option at KFC?
excluding ...

Best way to reduce stress?
I haven't been sleeping, I've been over eating and then not eating enough, I've been gaining and losing weight, and I'm tired all the time....

What is the best way to slim down?

Why do people like to eat so much? it makes them fat!?

Is there way way I can lose weight fast?
I need to lose around 5-7 pounds. I'm 5'5'' and 118 pounds. People say I'm skinny but I have a little pouch around my stomach and I hate my thighs. I don't want to be ...

lalalove
What excersizes burn the most fat, besides running?
my main goal is just to get ride of fat, cuz i already have alot of muscle thats hidden under it.

what excersizes are most affective?

im already running 2.5 miles a day, so i would just add on whatever excersize you suggest to running. and i will also continue to do 100 situps a day.

im eating 1500 calories a day by the way. and am 5'6" 125 pounds.. trying to get between 115-110 by may.

Fishaholic.
Rating
Swimming with work out just about every muscle in your body. Rowing is also excellent. Yoga too.

Just look at some athletes who have hot bodies and pick that sport.

Kayla
Rating
higher a personal trainer..or just go to the YMCA and ask 1 of the employees to help you. Just work on your abdominal area and eat healthy and the fat will burn off. I am also 5'6 and i weigh 110

Binki
make sure while your exercise that you
have a healthy food plan.

and i think running/walking is most important
besides exercising.

Arnyyek
Cardio workouts are great, I'll suggest Aerobics. Try to stick to a mediterranean diet too, eat lots of whole grain, they're the kind of carbs that make you loose fat around the waist line and good for your health. Limit your sugar intake, and eat lots of fruit, salad, and drink plenty of water.

Melvin G
Great post! I totally understand how you feel. I'm also trying to lose weight and I found this great product which is working for me (it's all 100% natural - a colon cleanse that was really gentle on my body. I feel so good and I lost 15 pounds). You can check the website at
http://they-fit.info , I had a free trial and paid less than $5.00 shipping and handling. Best of luck!

Flipside
Rating
Splitting wood by hand

wrestlerchick
Wrestling

Just join a club you'll loose weight real fast
Also running is just as effective as walking
If you really want to loose weight you have to sweat
I've seen on TV people trying to loose weight fast sit in a sauna and sweat it out.

Jimmy
Rating
You are already underweight. Stop the sit ups, they will only make your belly look bigger as you build more muscle under the fat and skin. What's you body fat percentage? That's the real indicator.

Janellie from da Deli
Rating
jumping rope burns more calories than running

Katy
If you have an ergometer, ROWING is an amazing way to burn fat on your whole body!

Iknowall
I find that paying gym sports really help. By that I mean sports that you can play at the gym with no more than 2 people. That way you can get them in more frequently without much planning. Squash is really good for fat burning. So is rock climbing :).
You'll burn 2-3 times as many calories with an hour of squash then you'll burn running that 2.5 miles.

Oh also the rowing machiens are really good for calorie burning, and far less impact too!

Jennnny
Rating
Don't calculate how far you run rather how long. 2.5 miles is very short in terms of cardio. its a 20 min jog. You need to keep your heart rate up longer and not worry about how fast you are running. Run for an hour..however far that is. Don't forget to stretch!

akita_ice
Rating
the way ur goin is excelent keep at it but u can add boxing, das al ways a good workout helps u build confidence azwell, going bike riding, trying to loose weight doesn't have to b torture, try and make it fun azwel, it wil make u look forward to your workout,
for a 45 minute boxing fight u hav to run 4500 mins to b fit for it so u can see wer dah leaves ur 2.5 miles plus it's the best way to relieve stress

Austin M
increase the sit ups to about 500-700 a day, jump roping, swimming and biking are also other effective exercises to lose weight. But you don't want to lose too much weight every week, because you start to burn off muscle as well as fat, but if you are ok with that, then you should do the sit ups/jump rope/ and swimming.

Brie
Rating
Well another exercise that works pretty well is doing that bicycle exercise. It's similar to situps as far as the beginning possition, but then what you do is the right elbow to left knee, left elbow to right knee. If you do that many times it should also help.

MARIO C
One thing that will help you lose weight: a colon cleanse. I was one of those who did not believe in them until I tried it. And I tried a few until I found a great one that works (its all natural too! - it's just pills, but you'll detox, lose weight, and fell much, much better). You can go to
http://get-diet-thin.us and order you free trial, also you only pay $4.95 shipping and handling. Good luck!

Lady K
Swimming...it is hard to believe, but you can sweat when swimming laps. Good luck reaching your goal!

Lantern Bearer
Rating
Tread water in the deep end of the pool for 15 minutes to warm up. Swim laps. Warm down by treading water again for 15 to 30 minutes.

cookie monster
Rating
you seem pretty normal to me but if u really want to loose weight ,u can try swimmming, dancing or jumping rope
Good lick!!!!!!!!!!!=)

Randy
Rating
Swimming.

megsand08
Running, swimming, jumping, and biking are the biggest calorie burners you can do... however if you do interval training with your running you can burn greater amounts of fat. it works your heart alot harder if you change your pace. Sprint 1 minute walk 2. sprint 30 sec. walk 1. you get the point.

p.s. at 115 you would be considered underweight... i wouldn't focus so much on losing weight, (as you could end up losing more muscle and gaining fat) concentrate on inches. measure around legs, arms, hips to see the weight loss. this is proven more effective as weight is not always accurate.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy