Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I am 13 years old i am 5' 7 in. i weigh 95 lbs. is that okay?
People say that i am and look anerexic.
I am a major athlete, i play 5 sports all year round
I do eat, lately i havent been eating as much but, i usually eat A LOT.
I am tall for my ...

CHOCOLATE ADDiCT!! HELP!!?
i am addicted to chocolate and its so bad.. when i go without for like a week i start craaaavin it disgustingly and i get really hungry and nothing can satisfy the craving except chocolate... and i ...

How to lose 20 pounds quick!!???
okay...school is starting in a week for me and I want to lose weight quick because... I am not fat I just have a little belly that I need to get rid of quick!!! please help me!!!...

What is a good way to lose weight at home maybe besides excersing???
Please tell me something i can do to lose weight at home besides excersing please help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Do i sound over weight?
be honest!!!!

im 15 almost 16 and im
guys would you that
"5'4" and i weigh 134...

Am i overweight?

Best answer is 10points...please help?
i have a huge butt and i just want it to shrink
is there anything i can do to lose wieght off of it and pleasee dont answer if your gonna say "there isnt anything u can do to lose wieght ...

Is there a fun way of burning calories?

What is the best way to lose 20 pounds in about 2 months?
i would like to lose weight before school starts agian. and i would like for people to see a change in me. i have lost 35 before i weighed 175 and now im 140 and i would like to finish what i have ...

Is swimming laps a good way to loose weight?
30 mins. a day, or just about every day.
and not just swimming around. swimming laps, freestyle, breaststroke....

Can you really bounce if you are fat enough?

Need to lose inches but no motivation.?
I need to lose around 3 inches around my waist but I can't stick to a healthy diet without going broke and I don't have a lot of motivation to get up and exercise. Anyone have any tips on ...

How many pounds in 1 stone?

How much water should you drink to keep you healthy?

On average.. how many times a day should a person go number 2?? I usually go every other day..?
Im not constipated or anything.. ive pretty much always been like this...is this normal ?.....

How can a 15 year old male gain weight??
i am 15 years old 5'6 and about 105 pounds. i am small for my age and am looking for ways to gain weight like what i should eat. please if anyone can answer my question that would be ...

AM I fat?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!?
okay so im 4 10. 85 lbs. and 6th grade. am i fat?!...

If i BARELY eat from now until.........?
monday how much weight will i lose?

( i dont waant to hear: you should really eat healthy)

and barely meaning like today i ate like 15 pieces of pasta with some tomato sauce<...

I need too lose 100 pounds by september of next year. I need advice on how to do it in a healthy way. How?

How can I lose 18lbs Before saturday?
I weigh 118 and I want to lose the 18lbs before saturday because I have a concert and me and my friend are gonna have Our older bros help us crowd surf and the lighter you are the hugher you can be ...

Melissa L
What do guys like better, blondes or brunettes?

Rating
blondes

tj j
blondes

Dr. Jessebal Lecter
Rating
Brunettes and Blondies sometimes It's hard to choose .

Tigger
Rating
To be honest, I like the personality more than the looks. She has to be at least decent looking, after all, who would want to be with someone they couldn't stand to look at.

I personally prefer brunettes, mostly because blonds play more mind games, and are generally more unfaithful. This is my experience only, but as an alum to a division 1 university, with a PhD in beerology, I can safely say I have had more than my share.

Hope that helps.

chavid92
Rating
blondes more often but i can also go for a brunette

reinders1
Brunettes of the Latina variety

Gabrio
Rating
brunettes have a more resistant genetics...

HHDeeDee
both

help on d way
Rating
wut should it matte it not wut is not the head its wut is in it.... and yes some blonds do have brains and some brunettes dont use theirs....

Elle M
Rating
i dunno about girls, but i like brown hair guys better. like... milo ventimiglia... hahaa

PoOkie
Rating
it'd probably be more of personal preference.my bro has an obsession of girls with black hair (and it has to be jet black). o_O so i guess it would fall under brunette?

BeeDee
Rating
depends on the guy

sormui626
Rating
blondes

RAA
Rating
im a brunette guy

Mr-Z
It depends>>>some brunnetes are cute

and some blondes are cute too

so it depends on the person who chooses

Lee S
depends but i like brunets with shoulder lenght hair, meduim breasts and a slim figure

ilovepi3.14159
Rating
I like brunnetes more than blondes... of course hair color really souldn't have anything to do with liking someone. The girl I'm crushing on now is a redhead.

Abijigoku
unnatural blondes, the bleach has seeped into their skulls and after that being dumb as hell makes them easy targets for the cunning.

Negrodommus
Either or. Depends on what is presented to me..

Myron F
Rating
there is no right answer, is a matter of opinion...

Rocky
Rating
I generally like brunettes better, but I'm dating an amazing blonde right now, and I think she's the one. So it really depends on less shallow things.

mandie_me420
What about the redheads???

tezken1
Rating
Theres beautiful blondes and brunetts WE like both And red heads

kimbster
brunettes

sk8t3r08
Rating
it depends on the person because some people doesnt really care if a girl is blonde or a brunette but if you ask me i would pick both because it doesnt really depend on a girls hair color its either you love her or not.....

Fireball226
depends on the guy....some like redheads too...

Geert Wilders
both

Paramore18
Rating
I don't really now but i really love being a brunette

Nathan A
who cares about hair color its about your skin color and race for me

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy