Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How do people achieve a very flat stomach ? (without doing sit ups ...)?

Additional Details
running ..? no offence but i don't feel running helps .... it just train my legs rather than tummy ......

How much do you weigh?

Me anorexic? -10 lbs. in 1 week?
Ok, so, I just wanted to ask an outer source. How do I know if I've gone too far, and when have i crossed that line that i didn't want to cross into an eating disorder? All my friends say ...

My pants are loser my face is thinner, but I don't seem to lose any weight, why?
I've been swimming 1.5 km daily for some months now. Everyone tells me how much I've lost weight, how much my face is thinner, all my pants are looser; I need to buy new pants 'coz ...

Is my size normal for a girl my age?
im 12 turning 13 at the end of this year.
im 5" 1'.
i weigh 117.
is it because im asian?
or is it just the way it is?

please be honest.
like hardcore ...

I am just 14 and i weigh 65 help me loose weight?
i want to loose weight so that iwill be glamourous.is there any tablets for that purpose and if tell me name and timings to use.
iam ready to do zym but one fear is taht i wont grow ie my ...

If i drink loads of beer on a night is it true?
that you will burn all the beer calories off the next day by doing lots of crunches and pushups or biking for 30 ...

Im 11 and i think im fat on my thighs (ahh) i weigh 125 wat i do?

Additional Details
plus im 5"1' and a ...

How fast can I lose 50-60 pounds?
I'm a very active person. I play tennis and volleyball after school every day along with doing 1 hour to 1 hour 1/2 dance routines at night. What is the best way to lose 50-60 pounds fast? And ...

I am trying to cut out junk food but love it too much.?
When I get a craving for it, what techniques can I use to stop myself??...

How much should a 13 year old weigh if they are 5'1"????
It's not for me, but greatly appreciated
=]...

Am i overweight?
i am almost 13 and i am about 5'4'' and i weight like 150. Don't be nice just yes or no. if yes (most likely) could you give me some things i could do to lose some?? I am also in ...

Are low calorie yoghurts fattening?
i love yoghurts and i have them all the time but are they really fattening?...

How can I get out of P.E.?
Yes, I am lazy....

Im 13 lost alot of weight and ive just blacked out !! but i feel fat what do i do !!?
Hey im laura im 13 over the last few weeks ive starved myself i feel so fat people call me fat ive lost alot of weight and im starting to like how i look but i cant stop what im doing ive just ...

Tell me the easiest & fastest way to put on weight???
I'm sixteen, terribly Handsome, but the only drawback I have is my Weight 55kgs which isn't matching my Height 5'9'' (five feet nine inches) Kindly let me know some useful ...

How can I get more muscle in my legs?
and arms and how can I get great ...

I'm a thin vegetarian male, whats the best way for me to gain muscle without having to eat meat?
I'm 30 years old, 6ft with a 30" in wist which I want to keep but how do I bulk up on muscle on my chest, arms and legs without eating loads of meat? I go to the gym for about 2 hours 3 ...

Is drinking water bad? water weight?
I heard drinking water is good and that drinking alot of water can help yu looe weight, but then whats water weight? So do I gain weight drinking water?...

Im 16 and im seriously overweight i need to loose weight any ideas?
well im very overweight i dont like many vegetables and i am very pickey at what i eat i really need help because i dance a lot and im the largest in the group and hate it please help me and dont say ...

LoveStruck
What diet worked for you?
I'm a college student and going on Spring Break in about a month. I was wanting to lose about 10 lbs before we go. What diet advice do you have? Besides eating healthy and exercising what else is there?

Dana H
Rating
atkins

ALLWORK
NOTHING ELS.THE PILLS DON'T WORK...YOU CAN GO TO JENNY CREIGVENS SOMETHING LIKE THAT WELL MY AUNT DOES IT AND IT REALLY WORKS...

Steven T
When I was in hs I did the apple diet and that worked well for me (you just eat an apple about 30 min before every meal)
Now-a-days I do lots of small portions (I have had 4 jaw surgeries and can no longer do the apple diet) rather than a few big portions. But really weight loss is based on one thing...calories out must exceed calories in...

Laura H
I had some "free foods" which I was allowed to have as much of as I wanted, because sometimes you just feel like eating for the fun of it!

This included strawberries, grapes, popcorn, fruit-salad, pasta-less soup, fat-free smoothies and raisin bran.

Goods luck!
p.s. it is a bit ambitious to try to loose 10 lbs in one month, try for one pound a week

Mr. Dan
if you're desperate to lose some weight before spring break...which is most likely in the next week or 2

i'd suggest a diet low in carbs and high in good fats

redcatt63
I lost 75 lbs on Weight Watchers. I just got to my goal 2 days before this last Christmas and I'm now a Lifetime Member. Most doctors, including my own, agree that this is the healthiest diet you can follow. Not drinking crazy drinks, eating large amounts of foods you don't normally eat, or taking those not-so-safe pills. Weight Watchers is about making a lifestyle change. It's a diet you can do long term...and it's safe. It's a low fat, higher carb, portion control diet. Because I had high cholesterol and bp, my doctor strongly against Atkins. It's very high fat. It can be good for a quick, short term loss, but in the long run, most gain back the weight they lost.

K
Being poor helps. Seriously. If you're not poor, put yourself on a budget for food. Spend the money you would use on food otherwise for something else. If it's not in the house, you don't eat it. The option is always whether to go out and get something to eat and most times, laziness wins.

Traveller
Rating
It never worked for I could never hold on to my resolve. But an effective way is to continue with your normal diet but strictly reduce your intake by half. The other diets are difficult to sustain for long.

Amish Rebel
Rating
The best thing I can think of -- and this really works -- is a tape worm. You can eat whatever you like, and still lose weight!!

ΓΆβ„ΆΒ¥ Pawya!
weight watchers

Atanasia
What works for me is eating small amounts of healthy food every two to three hours. I don't miss any meals. I have breakfast, lunch, dinner, but always eating a little piece of chicken, or turkey or tuna fish + a little bit of vegetables, as if I hadn't finish my meal. Of course I get hungry two or three hours later, so I eat little food again, or a piece of fruit. I have no dessert at all. If I eat bread, it's just one slice with little butter (Smart Balance) on it, at breakfast. I also drink lots of water and exercise (at home) for at least 20 minutes every other day (sit-ups, legs). I lose 4lbs in three or four days.

javierporras1983
The website under this note will help you a lot, request free info by mail just mail to myhealthylifestyleahead@freelife.com, and you will see how you can louse a lot of with with this product.

kriz10
The Trim System Body Kit is really good. It focuses on the Protein Plus Diet created by the Better Life Institute which encourgages healthy balanced eating for a lasting lifestyle change.
It also comes with delicious meal supplements like protein bars and shakes and natural supplements like CLA, Citrimax and Chromatemeate so you will curb your appetite and retain muscle while you are losing fat.
For excercise it comes with DVDs that only take 10 minutes per day and focus on the four basics of cardio, weight bearing, core and stretching.
This is simply the easiest, most natural and complete program I know of.
You can get it at www.jewel.mychoices.biz All the best.

devDillinger
I cut my portions in half... and cut down my sweets (including sugary drinks) by about 90%. i lost about 15 lbs in a month's time.

The Peoples' Answerer
Rating
Dude, I was on the same Quest as you were last Yr.

What answered my Question was answered by- 1. Exercise everyday.
2. Proper Diet, totally recommend the Abs Diet totally see results fast and it helps your bosdy and your never hungry.

3. weight training and have fun.

Sassafrass AKA: Sass
Rating
Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar diet. Just a few tablespoons a day in your water. Flushes out the fat. Check The Vitamin Shoppe out, they are online. Good Luck!

darkskinnedxbeauty
Rating
Portion control.

D-a
mayo clinic plan worked for me

Luis
Rating
Not eating, lol

ive heard that you can loose weight drinking green tea!

hugapug2007
okay i found this really cool website someone suggegsted for someone esle! its called sparkpeople!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy