Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

What foods are good sources of potassium?
I hate ...

Does fruit make you gain weight?
i have started to eat 5 a day as well as actimel once a day and work afternoon i am constantly busy yet i have gained two pounds. what fruit makes you go to the toilet alot?...

Almost 14 yrs old girl, 5 foot 1inch and 105 lbs, over weight?

How do you make yourself look thiner?
anyone?...

How many pounds are you? EASY 2 POINTS!?
just write how many pounds u are im 90 pounds and 5''1 and 12 years old!...

Any one with good knowledge of losing weight?

I can't stop eating I feel so fat but I just can't stop, I'm sad? I eat on the phone? I eat hanging? i eat!
what do i do, i cant help it and im scared cos i feel so fat! i'm 110 pounds and only 5'2! :[ i keep thinking about bullemia but it doesn't come up or I forget to even try doing it. ...

Diet where I eat nothing?
If I go on a diet where I eat nothing drink water and exercise alot how much weight will I lose in like 5 days? I'm 15 height is 5ft 4 and I weigh 115 (dont answer if your gonna say dont do it ...

Are frozen vegetables as good for you as fresh ones? ?
I am on a pretty tight grocery budget. I also like to eat varied vegetables and it's hard to buy many different types of veggies without having them go bad by the end of the week. Thus I've ...

Am I skinny?
I am 5'6,and i weigh about 103 pounds. Am I too skinny. Also i have SUPER long legs!! I thought i was skinny until i heard people weigh 99 pounds.
Additional Details
btw I'm 12 ...

Do you girls like 6-packs or arm muscles better???
I hav a 6-pack but my arm muscles arent that great, which of the 2 do u girls prefer???...

Does anybody have any ways to exercise indoors with minimal equipment?
I want to lose a little weight and tone up for summer but it has been raining a lot. Are there any exercises that burn calories and can be done indoors? I don't want to pay a whole lot for ...

What can I do to increase my height?my height is 5 ft.?

How to get anorexia?

Is this to thin?
I'm 121 Lbs and I'm 5 '7ft, I want to lose atleast 10 pound for the summer.
I would be healthy about,
Running , jump rope, push-ups, and eating healthy.
Would that be to ...

Is musterbation bad?

Ok People. is there a possibility to loose weight?
if i eat only salad , green beans ,carrots, boiled chicken and drink only water for 6 months would i loose any weight?...

I am a girl whut is the easiest and fast procedure to loose weight?
i am 16 yrs old and is a bit on heavy ...

What can you eat for breakfast if you have a hard time eating?
I have strep throat at the moment so i cannot swallow very well at all but i usually have trouble eating early in the morning anywayz so please help!!...

Is there any way i could get taller?
I am 16 and i want to be taller (----naturally---). Please Help...
T...

Gemma M
What can i do to ensure that i go to the toilet more regular??
I am worried that i do not go to the toilet regular enough (bowel movement) I probably go 2-3 times a week. I eat healthily and include lots of fruit, veg and wholemeal food in my diet but nothing seems to shift.Does anyone have any ideas? I do not want to try laxatives. (Serious answers only please)

R Stoofaloh
Rating
Stop taking it up the a**e.

shes here!!! 6lbs 9 oz
The best thing to try is ex-lax which contains the herb Senna, its chocolate and you take it at night and in the morning you go normally, you dont have to rush to the toilet, you buy them from any chemist or supermarket xxx

<BEE&gt;
Rating
green tea might help,ive heard it can be good for that.
some people find coffee helps.

~~Shelly~~
Rating
I have the same issue. I have medical reasons that need me to go so I don't develop more problems.
I eat alot of fruits and veggies but it doesn't get enough for me. I have to use BENEFIBER. It is in a green canister. It does not change the taste of food or anything, so I put it in my diet coke 2-3 times a day and if it works too well i back off a little. but just a teaspoon each time and your set!

lynno
Rating
gemma you need plenty of fibre,and prune juice is good,for you,and prunes and also eat an orange every night about an hour before you go to bed,

dgjda
Rating
Try adding fiber to your diet it may help

Katy N
Rating
Ok. I am the same way. I don't go EVERYDAY like my husband or children. Everybody's body is different. I find that if I drink a cup of coffee I will usually go within the next 24 hours. So if you feel that you should go but don't want to take a laxative, try coffee or swimming may help too.

sweet one
as long as you are having regular bowel movements and are eating healthy there will not be a problem. Everybodies bowel movements are different and this may be normal for you. i wouldn't worry

Erin B
Rating
thats about normal. everyone's digestive tracks are different. yours is nothing to be worried about.

mandy m
eat licorice

lorraine.hounsome@btinternet.com
Maybe you should go and have a thyroid test. This can make you are regular?
Also have you tried ready brek with sugar first thing in the morning, Or strong orange squash.

mirasdad
eat oat bran, sultanas, dates and drinkplenty of water. Works for me!

gldjns
Rating
Two or three times a week is probably normal for you. There is no law that says you have to go every day or several times a day, even though that may be normal for other people. As long as you're feeling well, I wouldn't worry about it. Just continue to eat your diet of fruits, veggies and whole grains, but be sure to include proteins, carbs, and small amounts of healthy fats (olive and canola oil -- no animal fats like lard), and drink plenty of water. You'll be just fine.

telboy everton forever
Rating
try weetabix with rhubarb on top it does for me

DollyDayDream
Rating
Drink plenty of water.
Try taking Sea Kelp tablets, available from Health Food Shops - they help with the body's metabolism.

LillyB
Rating
Firstly if you are not going to the loo more regularly then it is likely that your diet is not as good as you think. You may have a food sensitivity which is causing you to be constipated so I recommend that you get a test. Make sure you drink two litres of water per day and take a fibre supplement - Lepicol is the best on the market and is available at all health food stores. Have a course of colonics - you will get a lot of information from the session for example you can see whether peristalsis is occurring etc. Colonics will also give you bowel a bit of a work out as well as clearing you out.

boomedly
Rating
Everyones toilet routine is different. Drink plenty of fluids and make sure you have five pieces of fruit and veg ever day. Avoid laxitives if at all possible, it only makes the bowel lazy.
Dont forget the rule: What goes in hard comes out soft and what goes in soft comes out hard.

angie
thats quite healthy, and if you go to the toilet with ease ( no constipation) then you are fine not every one needs to go every day

Jimminy
try prune juice Gemma

it'll soon have you cr*pping through the eye of a needle

Del Piero 10
Rating
Drink strong black coffee first thing in the morning. I must do the frivolous answer - read ghost stories.

leon
Rating
you need fiber!... try prunes, oats, bananas, bran...

mlgable
This may be fine for you. If you want to try to stimulate your bowels more then eat prunes or drink prune juice daily. Sit on the toilet for 5 minutes every day after you eat breakfast whether you have a BM or not. So long as you stools are not hard or dry and marble like you are fine though.

here_nor_there
Eat a bowl of shredded wheat in the morning. Coffee/tea is a stimulant. If you eat lots of veggies, you need lots of water to help move that fiber out, otherwise many of them can actually be constipating. Some vegs/fruits are constipating in one form and laxative in another. Raw carrots are laxative like, but cooked carrots are binding. Raw apples-laxative, applesauce-binding. Spinach is very good for you, but can be binding so try to drink water to move the bulk.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy