Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How much weight should I lose?
I'm 5' 3'' and 125 pounds...how much weight should I lose...?...

At what age did you lose your viginaty?

How do I control my food cravings...now?
Like right now I want to eat mac and cheese with ketchup and then a cupcake....werid taste I know. But its 9pm and am not sleepy...what should I do?...

What is the best food for breakfast?
My mother always told me to eat fruit first thing in the morning (before oats or cereal etc.) because it helps to clean out the digestive system and get it functioning for the day. Is this true? At ...

What's your favorite diet food?

Is it TRUE that MORE YOU SWEAT THE MORE WEIGHT YOU LOSE??
i heard that the more you sweat the more weight you lose....is that true?? if it is, does that mean that if i walk 2km on a hot day and sweat more, rather than walking 2km on a cold day i will lose ...

Am I overweight or underweight?
I am currently 5'6 and 95 pounds.
I know that may seem skinny, but I have curves which makes me feel obnoxiously fat and uneven.

Also, DONT be rude by saying I am obese/anorexic....

What's a good diet that has worked for you? Which doesn't involve exercising regularly.?

Am i overweight?
Ok i'm a girl and i'm 14 years old. I am 5'3 and I weigh 125 but i feel like I weigh way more. Is this an Ok weight? I'd like it to be a little less. Also, is 60lbs an ok weight ...

Im in 7th grade and i weigh about 95 pounds i want to go on a diet but my mom wont let me what should i do?
i tried going anorexic but my friends didn't like that so i stopped and i don't want to ruin my intestines or what ever so I'm not going to be bulimic im a teen so im like always ...

I am not a water drinker. How can i start acquiring a taste for water?

How tall I am?
My mom is around 5 and my dad is 5' 8. What do you think my height would be...just a guess!...

How much weight do you want to lose?

What's the fastest way to lose weight?
I really want to lose weight!
Additional Details
I'm not over weight, but I want to lose some because I guess that's just ...

How long after eating something can you get food poisoning?

I don't want to live this life and be this way anymore please help me!?
I'm 25 and I've struggled with my weight all my life. Ive suffered from two miscarriages and I currently weight 375lbs. I have trouble breathing, and I cant walk very far maybe two blocks ...

What can you eat to satisfy a sweet tooth in stead of chocolate?
looking for a healthy ...

I'm looking into becoming anorexic, Any Good tips would be appreciated?
I heard this is a GREAT way to lose those extra pesky pounds, It also makes your hair shiny and smooth, I am just too fat!! if you know of any links to any websites let me know, thanks ...

Are ramen noodles healthy?
im on a ...

Do I need to lose weight? and how do i?
i think i need to lose weight
im 12, 5'4, and weigh 145lbs.
but what is an easy way to do it?...

Soon2BeSlimBABY
What can a 24 year old girl do that is fun that DOESNT'T involve drinking, eating, or spending money?
I don't want to eat because I am on a diet.
I don't want to spend money because I am in college.
I don't want to drink because it is just not good for you!

What could I do for fun? PS, I live in MINNESOTA and it is cold!

packemac2
Just sit and think about everything. Take notes about what comes to mind and keep expanding to deeper and deeper things.

soccerlove
maybe bhave a party for all your girl friends amd dont drink just hang out.
go to an amusment park idk
mabey the movies mall

Flips
go down to lacrosse Wisconsin and ride the Mississippi or enjoy the Mississippi but don't drowned like that family last year that was sad

Jilly B
Rating
Ok, you may have to spend a little money and eat a little, but no drinking, I promise.

Invite all your friends over and ask them to bring thier favorite board game and some munchies...if they are girls, tell them all to bring figure friendly munchies! Games can be fun and the laughing you do will actually help you lose weight and become closer to you friends...the more you laugh together, the closer you become!
Or try renting some really bad movies and hosting a bashing party with cheap food and sodas. Its fun to hear everyone's opinion on the same movie!
Either way, you won't spend much and you won't eat too much because you'll be too busy having fun!
And no drinking has to be involved!

~<33~
work out
watch tv
cuddle up in ur pjs and pop in a movie with your favorite healthy snack
take a relaxing bath with candles
read a book
chores

sirius70
Book clubs. They ARE fun and NOT JUST for older adults. Plus, you don't have to spend $ because you can check out the book at the library or read it online.

starjuice811
Rating
i would suggest a nintendo wii, of course you would have to spend money to buy one if you dont already have it.
you could also dance, like around you're house (or dorm). hmm...what else....you could have a game night with friends...or bake or cook or paint....lol i'm just typing everything i can think of....umm...kareoke is really fun...you could go sleigh riding or tubing if there's snow...uh i'm out of ideas. hope this helps =]

David C
Concentrate on making friends who will be with you for life.

Jessica
Rating
It depends on what kind of diet you are on. You could try to get a few of the things that you can eat and try to experiment and make new things. Bring a radio into your kitchen and listen to music while you cook. Or invite a friend to cook with you.

PrettyBoi
you could get in your car and go for a cruise, watch t.v., exercise(since you are on a diet), go outside and jog. theres a lot of things!

theblack_pearl
Watch a movie by yourself or invite some friends over. Surf the internet...
Play games (board games or online).
Call some friends...
Cook...healthy, low-calorie food. Can be fun!

Dani021
Rating
well first of all you've got to eat something, to help your body lose the weight, I eat healthy stuff like fruit, second you can stay at home and read or watch t.v.

outoftheworld
wow, u got lots of things now ;) :D it's the best question and answer i've eva read.. :D it's usefull for me 2 hahahaaa,, enjoy ur time my dear..
and for me, i guess u can watch tv for some time, and u can read a nice novel, maybe romantic if u like this, and u can as someone said which is rllyy rllyyyyy gr8, and i do it my self, is to write down everything comes on ur mind, and go deeper and deeper ;) believe me u may explore an new you =D

Cornish_Angel
Rating
do some reading, get swotted up for college - read ur textbooks .. (i do when im bored)

badger
Rating
get under those covers, and play away!!!!

Rachel B
Art. Hiking. Watching tv or movies. Playing video games. Playing dress-up. Giving friends make-overs. Visiting museums or art galleries. Attending college events. Reading. Writing. Teaching a pet some tricks. Having deep/lengthy discussions with friends or other interesting people. Making things out of junk. Taking pictures. Going to the mall and window-shopping, searching for weird things, or making fun of the clothes. Practicing a foreign language. I dunno, what are you interested in?

Ehrstabk
Turn on the t.v.

The Master
Rating
Build a Snowman

$!bob is my secret obsession!$
Rating
invite frends over and play poker....or you can watch like a movie that you own with some girlfrends.... you could turn on some music and invite your frends over to gossip and chat..... also you could find a good book and read it in bed....

la-la-lauren
Rent a scandalous novel from the library!

just another girl
Rating
invite friends over, go for a walk (if its cold, WEAR A COAT)

kita
Rating
Play cards or put in a movie.

→»€£ Çhî©Θ«�
Rating
A CLUB!! no one should force you to drink. stay on the dance floor move your body and youll get just as pumped if you were drinking or HIgh. but i dont know if it costs there.

Marie N
Rating
You can surf on the Internet like the rest of us and you can go to the library and just hang out all day long. You can do the same in a book store.

*Amanda Leigh*
read a book, draw, study, watch tv, work out, etc.

Mari
Rating
go to a museum.

Radical Raven
Go you!

Glad to know a young girl out there has brains not to drink.

Put on LOTS of clothing, gloves, etc, and go on a walk while listening to music. Not only will tht help with your diet, but you'll feel great.

Do a little cleaning.
I donno, there is so much you can do.

thebat15
Rating
go sledding

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy