Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Is it possible to smoke and still get fit?
I have joined a football team and have been smoking for about a year....

I am a 14 year old . I weigh 125 pounds. I am a size 3 in jeans, and a size 5 in dresses.... Am I fat?

Diets for 12 yr old 5'6 150 pds?
i need to lose weight so i want to go on a diet. my goal is to lose 30 pds. I exercise every weekday for an hour. What r some good diets? also these are a list of foods i DO NOT like

eggs<...

How much do you think i weigh ?
im 5ft 3 and btw the outfit was as a joke for a party , i wouldnt normally dress like that !

http://i22.photobucket.c Details

What is an alternative to drinking water? If any.?
I need to drink plenty of water because of the amount of exercise I do. Also, it is good to drink several glasses a day. I can drink plenty of water when I'm thirsty (such as after the gym) but ...

I feel so fat can someone help me?
i`m not a fat person.
i just have a fat stomache and my thighs are flabby.
i need to know of some exercise and/or food/pills to flatten my tummy and tone my thighs.tell me something that u ...

Is it healthy to eat vegetables as a main meal,like dinner?
Iam trying to eat healthier and cut out red meats and lose weight.Iam not sure about eating all vegetables for a meal....

How do i help my Mum lose weight?
I'm really worried about my mum, she has been overweight all my life and i really want to help her. i've asked her to find out tell me how much she weighs but she won't do that because ...

Im 12 years old, 123 pounds, 5' 1", And FAT!!! what should i do?
IDK Im ...

I am 5'7" and 98 lbs..... I feel fat in the mirror but then I see pics & I think I am skinny..do I have an ED?
I will feel normal sized or slightly big in the mirror.....but then I will see pictures of myself and think I am skinny.....does this mean I have an ED?...

How often do you do it?
Eat meals...are you more of a 3 square meals a day, or 5 smaller meals?...

How many pounds can you loose in 4 weeks by starving?
please no mess i really wanna know....

Is it true that...?
If you suffer from bulimia, even if you're still at a healthy weight, your periods stop?

Don't worry, just curious!

Did i eat to much today?? ?
i am battling anorexia and recently ovrcoming it.
I had
special k granola bar and banana for breakfast

1/2 a bagel & strawberry yogurt for lunch

i went to the ...

What is my weight supposed to be? I am 5'9 and 13?

Additional Details
I am girl i am okayy in looking weight i don't really have a belly. i weigh right now 126...

What [type of] foods keep you full longer than others (but ones that taste good ;] lol)?
im not obese or anything i just eat when im bored for some reason or when I just have nothing else to do..

its so annoying i dont wanna gain weight!

im thinking that maybe if i ...

How many calories dose 100 calories burn?

How do i resist food at a party?
im going to a party for track, and im guessing its pizza. I dont wanna eat it cuz im trying to loose 5 pounds. pizza will not help that!!

how do i resist it?...

Where are triceps ?
are your triceps muscle just above your elbow?
Additional Details
is it like just above elbow or just a way up? thanks :)...

Do you think it's weird if someone walks on the treamill with their eyes closed?
Because I do, and I feel so silly.
:)...

asdfjkl;
What are the quickest ways to lose weight that are not necesarily healthy?

Additional Details
i'm not huge but ive gone into a depression for my weight. i dont know why...im 5' 1" , 15 years, and weigh about 130.

Cecilia N
Rating
u can exercise and go 2 the gym but make sure tat u stay on 1 machine 4 at least 1 hour through 1 hour 1/2 tat iz wat i did and i already lost 39 pounds!!! it really work and if u r trying 2 lose a lot of weight then u should stay a little bit longer!!!

Enginerd
liposuction

Justin H
no more taco bell

cheekymonkey
Rating
Stomach Flu

The Wizard
I am a Type 2 Diabetic. Meaning, my body doesn't know what to do with all the insulin it produces. I over produce and this causes severe weight-gain. Well, my endocrynologyst has prescribed a drug called metformin. I have been taking it for a week now and I have already lost 8 pounds. Reason being, this drugs blocks the sugars from being stored as fat. Anyhow, there are a lot of doctors out there who are also prescribing this drug to non Diabetics on the pretense they are at risk to become a diabetic. As dumb as this sounds, it is happening left and right! Yes, you loose a large amount of weight in a short period of time. I read of a lady who lost something like 12 pounds in one week. The downside to this is: As a non-diabetic, you are in danger of low-sugar shock, coma, or even death.
Is this not necessarily healthy enough for you?

kokomo2424
Rating
anerexia

♥JoAnna♥
Rating
you need to take it slow if you do you'll loose fo good if you loose it fast you will gain it back fast....so take it slow

Liz D
I have been told that drinking black coffee,smoking and drinking beer, no food included will help you lose weight unhealthly

bada_bing2k4
Rating
Probably liposuction. It only takes a few hours!

xoxo_sexy_biatch_xoxo
Rating
cocaine

Mrs. Channing Tatum
Rating
BECOME BULIMIC? tell me again why u don't want to be healthy?

em3rica2k7
dont eat much what so ever.drink 7up or sprite to kill hunger pangs.if you stay unactive,it will be easier.if you have to do physical labor,i would suggest eating small snacks here and there to keep up energy.something with peanut butter or orange juice.

Fatboy
chop a limb off

Momma D
Rating
eat a healthy diet, get some regular and sensible exercise
it's that simple

licht702000
not healthy? don't eat.

hahahearts
Rating
let me know if you find out, i'm looking for the same thing. my friend just went on a NO carbs, high fat diet, and also eliminated salt from her diet. She lost 8 pounds in a week. Most of it was from giving up the salt, so if you eat a lot of salt, give it up lol.

FR80C@
Rating
methamphetamine

*Praying* for a 2009 *Baby* !!!
Rating
Try looking up the book "Eat THIS not THAT". It has easy ways to change your diet without really being able to tell, for instance ... instead of eating a double cheese burger ... try going for a single burger with no cheese. You can still eat fat foods but just a few less. This book really did help me.

put_it_on_thik_like_mac_lipgloss
the lemonade diet!!! Its basically fasting ! Beyonce did it for 10 days to lose 25 pounds for the movie dreamgirls!

tR!sh4
the quickest way is to 'not sleep'. or should i say reduce your sleeping time..try to sleep just for 3-4 hours a day and u'll see..u'll lose weight in no time..but the thing is really stressful..and another thing is to reduce your eating habits..that really counts.!.well i've done these things for my self when i think i'm going fatter, and it always works!..goodluck...

JeffyB
Rating
cut your head off

*PABLO*
Rating
throwing up and not eating

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy