Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

What has been the most successful diet you've ever been on?
Mine was just a simple cutting down the junk and limiting my calorie intake - despite years of trying all the faddy ones!...

Can you get drunk taking alcohol anally and would there be any calorie intake ?

How many calories per day should a woman eat in order to lose weight?

Can i lose 8lbs in 8 days?
I need to lose 8lbs, by the 16th. Can somebody help me please?!

I need like a exercize and meal plan, plllease?...

Strongest muscle in your body?
Could somebody tell me what the strongest muscle in the body is as my brother says its your tongue but im not sure can anyone tell me if this is true.No silly answers please!!...

NEED To Lose 60 Pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Hello,

I'm Bjork. Female. 29 years old. 5'4" and a nasty 125 lbs. My belly is disgusting. I exercise daily. I drink tons of fluids. I used to be at a *much* lower ...

What should I say to my dad?
I am 16. I am 5'1" and I weigh about 125 pounds. Which isn't tiny. But it's not huge either. My dad often makes comments about me being fat. "Have you told anyone you are 7 ...

What is the best way to lose weight?
Im 15, 5' 5", and weigh 170 pounds.
I want to lose around 30-50 pounds. What are the best ways to lose weight and keep it off?
(oh and ive been vegeterian for like a month)

How much would you like to weigh?
Come on ladies be honest now!Guys too!...

I am 14 and i weight 131 is that ok?
I use to weight 125 I play soccer.I am 5.2 or 5.1 tall.I don't eat right I don't know what to eat for my age I need to loss weight cause soccer starts in about 5 weeks help please help.oh ...

I just lost 5 POUNDS!!!! Can I say WHOOOHOOO!!!!?????

What do you feed a child who cannot have bread, rice, oats, or any other kind of refinded starch?
My sister and mother have a metabolic problem that makes their heart race, my sister sweats all night, and acts absolutely wild, this only happens when they eat such foods as white bread, crusted ...

What's the perfect 30-minute workout?

How do I get more fiber in my diet?
And can I do it inexpensively?...

What is the difference between fibre and protein and how do they help the human body when consumed?

Additional Details
And what are some foods that are rich in fibre and other foods that are rich in protein?...

What is the fastest way to lose weight?
I've recently gained a little more weight than i would like to and was wondering a quick effective way for a woman to get rid of it....

Is this fat?
ok i am 100 pounds and like 5"3 am i way too fat or what i need answers i am desprite to know!!...

Am i at a good weight for my height?
I am 156 pounds, 5 foot 10 inches tall, 16 years old (girl)...

Am i fat, average or skinny?
Info
. 13 years old
. 5 ft. 3 1/2 in.
.112 lbs.
. size small top
.size 1/3 pant
.play soccer, rock climb and do hip hop
Am I fat, average or skinny, please ...

Can You Lose Weight WITHOUT Exercise.?
I am 250 lbs and have a broken ankle so no form of exercise would be good right now or even in the future because of all the pressure on it. Can I lose weight if I watch and eat only healthy things???...

iluvhim41
What are some good ways to make yourself get up early! say like 6:00 or 7:00?
i have to get up early to run 4-5 miles because i'm on the crosscountry team but i can't get up an earlier then 8 or 9!!! how do i wake up that early!!! (besides an alarm clock! i already tried!)

igotalife2000
Rating
5 alarm clocks. Set them in different parts of your room.

LadyJag
Go to bed earlier. Also, trying drinking a bunch of water before you go to bed. You will certainly be getting up early to go!!

xx_muggles_xx
Rating
have your parental unit throw ice water on you.

Dee R.
Rating
Try going to bed a little earlier say you go to bed at 12:00 pm and you wake up at 8 that is exactly 8 hours sleep if you go to bed at 10:00 pm then you will wake up at 6:00 am see that will work out and don't put your alarm to a punk rock station this will make you wake up in a bad mood that's if you don't listen to rock music.
I have also heard that if before you go to sleep gently hit you Head against the pillow lets say you have to wake up at six in the morning hit your head on the pillow six times and just keep on saying the time you have to wake up six times and then go to bed see how that works.

arveen paria arasuk
drink hot milk so that you could sleep easily.

^v^OH! BATS^v^
four alarm clocks

__polaris
Rating
Use the alarm clock, and also, have a GOOD REASON to get up the first time! Like, eating a good breakfast or something. It motivates you.

kid_rock
Rating
that would have been my first guess.

What time do you go to sleep? Me, personally, if I sleep at 10:00 PM, which never happens, I can get up at 6:00 AM on my own.

♣RikiTikiTavi♥
Rating
Getting to sleep early helps a LOT. ALSO LAY OFF THE CAFFEINE!!! NO COFFEE OR SODAS and be mindful of any medication that may make you jittery.

evil__27
start going to be earlier and have someone else make sure you get out of bed on time

knittingmom
get a cat...it'll wake you up to be fed...they are pretty insistent!

catmanbigwil
Rating
Go to bed at around 9ish

jennybeninni
you have to want to do it and also once you get up take a nice shower and eat a go breakfest

AbErCrombIe
Sleep earlier - full 8 hours of sleep. Have a balanced meal.

miknave
Rating
Did you try putting the alarm clock away from the bed so that you have to get out of bed to turn it off?

i_martindale
Rating
Tell your mum

Michelle
Rating
sleep earlier

sshazzam
You just have to go to bed earlier. Try 9pm. You will get up at the crack of dawn.

DO NOT drink caffeine or artificial stimulants. They will mess up the natural flow of your body's eneergy.

Also dont eat sugary snacks or cereal. Also will cause your energy to fluctuate rapidly.

Mr Hawk
Rating
go to bed early, before going to sleep repeat to yourself over and over again, "I will get up at 6 or 7" (whichever time you want), get 2 alarm clocks and turn them up fairly loud, hope this helps

Bush 83
Set your alarm for at least an hour before, and go to bed at a reasonable time (I like about 7 hours sleep a night but everyone is different) Also put a light on first thing and possibly music/TV to awaken your senses and mind. Then wash your face with cold water. All this works for me (I start work a 6 am, have to get up about 4!)

bubba m
Rating
If you have a TV that has an alarm use that. The combination of light and sound wakes me up better.

mr_insufficient
use an alarm clock

ubet426
Rating
You have to go to bed earlier... When I was exercising I automatically got up earlier. Proper nutrition will get you up earlier as well.... There really aren't any tricks to it, the body naturally sleeps about 5-8 hours per night... Good Luck to you

rachie
set many alarms
place them around your room
set them to ring/beep/honk as loud as possible
all the angry people in your building that woke up while you were still snoring will come and drag your body out of bed

frenchvanilla414@sbcglobal.net
Rating
go to bed by 10

Dylan S
Rating
some good ways are,
1. eat a healthy breakfast every day
2. go to sleep at about 9-10:00p.m
also you could have a sleep timer on your television if you watch it in bed. ( that's what I do to get a good but not a long rest.)

christian
Rating
It all starts with the mind, train it and mek it feel that waking up late is a sin.
- also when yo going to sleep ensure that memorize wat time you want to wake up 2morrow en wat u want to do, it will be part yo dream en u will enventually wake up during that time.

girl_of_musicality
Rating
Set your alarm clock to a station you hate, say, punk rock, for example, and pre-crank the volume. then, when it goes off, you will instantly be awake and hating the music blaring from your alarm. you will then jump out of bed and slam the alarm clock off. presto! you're awake and out of bed!!!

blessmeamma
don't eat after 7:00 the night before and your hunger will wake you up. Even meditate on what you'll prepare first thing so that you'll crave it and dream about it. Good luck!

Jacqui
Rating
Set your alarm to beep...then turn it up REALLY REALLY loud. Then put the alarm all the way across your room so that when it goes off...you have to get up outta bed...then go hop in the shower...and that should wake you up...

Hope this helps...good luck with cross country....God bless you.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Terms of use - Privacy Policy