Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How do I loose weight and eat all the foods I like?
i am 15yrs old and weighs 135 Pounds and my height is 5'2 i been exercising for a hour everyday for the last week....

How much will i lose if i go on a 5 day fast?
I know its not considered healthy but i just want to do it to get started on, and motivate me to lose more.

After, this fast i will be going on a regular diet like eating healthy & ...

How come its ok to call people too skinny but its not ok to call people fat??????
People say im too skinny all the tym and its really annoying as i eat what i want and stay the same weigh, but if i turn round to them and said that their fat its not ok and they n people say oh my ...

Which should I quit first...my 4 pack a day cigarette habit or the 12-14 Coca Cola's I drink per day?

So, am I fat?
Sometimes I feel so fat and ugly...so I wanted to ask here, since I'll get the most honest responses.

I'm 5'6" and 102 pounds....

If I did 1000 sit ups and 500 push ups a day...?
Would I see any results in say a week? Or would it take longer?
Additional Details
I only have a 2 pack lol and I wanna be the ...

Im home all day and im bored and i like ot eat alot , whatdo i do?
im exercising also and eating mainly healthy but ijust love to eat and love the way food taste i just eat even after the point of being ...

Do I weigh too much?
I am 10 years old/almost 11. And my height is 4 feet 30 centimeters. I weight 80 something....

Is picking your nose bad?

Do you feeel good after a good workout??
i do!...

I just want to be THIN!?
i am having the hardest time staying motivated to lose weight. i work out religiously, although it probably helps just keep me at the weight i am am and keeps my heart healthy above anything else. <...

I weigh 92 pounds and I am 12 is that o.k.???
Is that o.k....

Is it okay if I don't eat?
every other day. I exerisce and eat healthy, but its not coming off....

Is this considered over wieght?
a female who is 13 and is 5 feet 7 inches ways 150 pounds.
is she over weight?...

Am i FAT?!?
5ft 4in

130-133 ...

At 12 years of age at "5.4" is 108 pounds normal?
Is that overweight?...

How do u get rid of constipation?!?

How tall are you?
im 5"7. u?...

Curvy or skinny?
I am a uk size 12 and sometimes feel quite big especially compared to other girls is it too big?...

Am i overweight?
ok i am 13 and i weigh 115-117 pounds..am i overweight?
Additional Details
i am 5'4 ft ...

Vertigo
What are some good natural ways to stay awake in class without using drugs?
No drugs or caffeine.

Saura
Rating
Try some herbs like...
astralagus powder (1 tsp a day)
dandelion root powder (1 tsp a day)
red clover (1 tsp a day)

Also...very important to keep your body alkalinized instead of acidic...to do this keep your diet rich in minerals; eat 10 servings of vegetables a day by making a vegetable smoothie. You can read The Acid-Alkaline Diet by Christopher Vasey.

Eat dark green leafy vegetables like spinach, parsley, and romaine lettuce. Broccoli contains sulfur which has the ability to keep you awake and oxygenate the blood. Carrot juice will also help keep you awake.

Do some cardio exercise for 45 minutes a day.

tmarone
make sure you are drinking plenty of water

healthy chick
Rating
sibu balance, or orange juice

gelly700
get enough sleep. move or jump a few times b4 breakfast. eat a good one, 2.

xavier g
Rating
drink orange juice, not only will it keep you awake it will also keep you mentally sharp . researchers did a study which showed 10% better scores on a group of students that drank orange juice before an exam. also note: (citrus foods have 40 different decease prevenative properties as per st. agustine's desertation, the first catholic bishop scholar).

Bridget
"they" say apples give you more energy than caffeine.

Chi_Indy
Try getting enough sleep, eating the right food, and exercising. You will have enuf energy.

TOUGHEST QUES SINCE MY THREE YEAR STINT IN YAHOO ANS.

Paulette
Stay off starches and carbs before class. They make you sleepy, also no TURKEY it has
triptophan in it and puts you to sleep also.

Eat some meats, eggs and hard cheese, High
protein before classes should work. Use meat or cheese sticks through the day to keep the protein up.

This works extremely well for diabetics to keep their mood even, they get real crankly if their surgar is out of balance.

Playing Nice
pinch yourself

~~
Rating
Go to bed at a decent hour.

nora22000
Make a fruit juice and fruit with yogurt smoothie each morning and drink it on the way to class.

Get enough sleep--8 to 10 hours a night.

Take a walk early in the morning to get your adrenalin up and blood flow going for the day.

wunluv06
eat a banana, there are vitamins in there to give you a pick me up. Same thing with apples. I guess chocolate would be getting into the caffeine department but studies have shown that someone who ate two bites of chocolate before tests did better than those who didn't.

laurie k
Start walking everyday for at least a half hour and you will have more energy during your day and you will sleep better at night.

lovemybucks
log off your pc at night and get between the sheets for some sleep

fitness guru
Caffeine is natural!!

ShortcutHerbal Goody
Vervain is a herb.. it isn't considered a drug,
it is available at most healthfood stores. Best way is in Tea Form! It will keep you awake unless you're extremely stressed out!

mad
get a good night's sleep, take notes. If you are truly bored, play games in your head.

Pegasus90
Rating
First you have to analyze why you are falling asleep in class. Let us presume you have had enough sleep, are not on medication for any medical condition, and have enough to eat.

Next you have to analyze which classes (what times of day) do you usually try to fall asleep in. If it is the same time or class every day, then you should note this down in a journal or something. Mine would always come on in the period right after lunch (in high school that was Latin class and I just assumed it was Latin that was putting me to sleep).

If you tend to get sleepy between 10-11:30 pm, right after lunch, and/or between 2:00-3:30 pm, your sleepiness may be due to low blood sugar. The cure is to control your sugar intake and spread it out during the day. About 30 minutes before you usually drop off, eat a protein based snack. I carry protein nutrition bars. After you eat it, do some mild exercise that will get your heartrate up, for about 3 to 5 minutes. This combo of protein/carb and exercise should help you through the slump. If you find yourself nodding off, do deep breathing exercises (quietly). About 5-6 deep breaths will clear your head for a short time.

check out www.hufa.org for more info on low blood sugar.

minniemouse
get good sleep the night before, eat breakfast in the morning, excercise the night before...excercise helps u sleep in the night tyme if u excercise b4 u go 2 sleep.

retsiemeop
Rating
Be interested in the class that you are in. Pick up your pencil and take notes. Be active in class. Ask questions if there's something that you don't understand. Get involved in some manner. Don't leave school at school. Take it home and study at least two hours a day. You will thank me for this advise later.

Signed,

Your Father

Brandy
Rating
don't have turkey, bananas, or milk for lunch. They all have seratonin, a chemical we naturally produce in our brain, that makes us sleepy.

lalapop95
Rating
get atleast 8 hours of sleep!

I-o-d-tiger
go to bed earlier and wake up earlier maybe get in a morning exercise. depending on your age, nine pm should be about right for bedtime 9:30 at the latest, and 6 am would be okay to get up

**CUTIE**
Rating
exersize, get enough sleep, and drink caffine

deby k
GET A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP, WASH YOUR FACE IN COLD WATER.

jenniburlinson
Rating
get plenty of sleep at night ,eat well ,drink lots of water ,dont be on a pc all night

all about me
Rating
go to bed at night.............

curlycute
Rating
Vitamin Water. It's very popular here where I live. They come in different flavors and the water is healthy and uplifting.

Oh yeah and a chocolate bar every now and then wouldn't hurt as long as you're not allergic to it.

My personal favorite: Milky Ways

Tamara
Rating
sleep early and get up early so your body has time to wake up before you go to school. If you shower in the morning your body wakes up faster. If you sleep late one day, your tiredness won't show up right away, but maybe the in the next couple of days, plan your week and your sleeping times, i know this sound stupid and it's like what your mom told you to do when you were 5 but it helps. So don't sleep late on wednessday and say ill sleep early on Thursday and get up early for Friday's test, because your tiredness from Wednessday might show up on Friday.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.114
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, June 27, 2015
Terms of use - Privacy Policy