Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Is my size normal for a girl my age?
im 12 turning 13 at the end of this year.
im 5" 1'.
i weigh 117.
is it because im asian?
or is it just the way it is?

please be honest.
like hardcore ...

I am just 14 and i weigh 65 help me loose weight?
i want to loose weight so that iwill be glamourous.is there any tablets for that purpose and if tell me name and timings to use.
iam ready to do zym but one fear is taht i wont grow ie my ...

If i drink loads of beer on a night is it true?
that you will burn all the beer calories off the next day by doing lots of crunches and pushups or biking for 30 ...

Im 11 and i think im fat on my thighs (ahh) i weigh 125 wat i do?

Additional Details
plus im 5"1' and a ...

How fast can I lose 50-60 pounds?
I'm a very active person. I play tennis and volleyball after school every day along with doing 1 hour to 1 hour 1/2 dance routines at night. What is the best way to lose 50-60 pounds fast? And ...

I am trying to cut out junk food but love it too much.?
When I get a craving for it, what techniques can I use to stop myself??...

How much should a 13 year old weigh if they are 5'1"????
It's not for me, but greatly appreciated
=]...

Am i overweight?
i am almost 13 and i am about 5'4'' and i weight like 150. Don't be nice just yes or no. if yes (most likely) could you give me some things i could do to lose some?? I am also in ...

Are low calorie yoghurts fattening?
i love yoghurts and i have them all the time but are they really fattening?...

How can I get out of P.E.?
Yes, I am lazy....

Im 13 lost alot of weight and ive just blacked out !! but i feel fat what do i do !!?
Hey im laura im 13 over the last few weeks ive starved myself i feel so fat people call me fat ive lost alot of weight and im starting to like how i look but i cant stop what im doing ive just ...

Tell me the easiest & fastest way to put on weight???
I'm sixteen, terribly Handsome, but the only drawback I have is my Weight 55kgs which isn't matching my Height 5'9'' (five feet nine inches) Kindly let me know some useful ...

How can I get more muscle in my legs?
and arms and how can I get great ...

I'm a thin vegetarian male, whats the best way for me to gain muscle without having to eat meat?
I'm 30 years old, 6ft with a 30" in wist which I want to keep but how do I bulk up on muscle on my chest, arms and legs without eating loads of meat? I go to the gym for about 2 hours 3 ...

Is drinking water bad? water weight?
I heard drinking water is good and that drinking alot of water can help yu looe weight, but then whats water weight? So do I gain weight drinking water?...

Im 16 and im seriously overweight i need to loose weight any ideas?
well im very overweight i dont like many vegetables and i am very pickey at what i eat i really need help because i dance a lot and im the largest in the group and hate it please help me and dont say ...

Does the stomache shrink when a person looses weight?

My butts way to big for my body, what do I do?
I am a regular sized prson Not fat nor super skinny
Additional Details
OMG people I am like the most atheltic girl in my school!!! i don't think i need to do any more work outs than ...

Whats the most effective way to fight cravings for sweets, chocolate or pastry?

I am an 18 year old who has a beer belly, is there a solution?
I have gained 50 pounds in the course of one year. I wieghed in about 170 when I was 17 now I am 220, and I have grown but not too much. Most of the weight was stored in my abdominal area. I have ...

Suzanne
What are some foods that help increase energy?

mattwittrup
Long term slow burning energy? eat as much protein as possible.

Short term burst energy? eat pasta.

mRNA
Rating
pastas, breads, fruits,

apparao k
Rating
dry fruits help in increase energy ( dates, kismis, Dry angoor, Badam etc

Kai_Ciara
Rating
Healthy carbohydrates like whole grains, fruits, and veggies will all improve your energy levels. Also, make sure you're getting enough nutrients in your diet. You can use www.fitday.com to measure the balance of carbs/protein/fat in your diet, and you can also see what nutrients (vitamins/minerals) you aren't getting enough of. Processed carbohydrates like pop, potato chips, and other junk food will actually decrease your energy levels and can cause you to start having a roller-coaster effect. Good luck!

helloworld
Rating
Lots of fruit, they have a lot of vitamins that will give you energy that you need through out the day.

kategroove1
Rating
fat, protein, and carbs. but that doesn't mean fat is good. :)

nutritionist34
Complex carbohydrates such as oatmeal, bran cereal, granola, whole wheat pasta, and brown rice. Oatmeal topped with peaches and blueberries is a great way to start your day and a good energy boost.

crenshaw_2004
vegetables and fruits!!

frbnksak99701
Rating
XS energy drinks, energy bars, double X energy multivitamins

for more information look here

http://jnolan.qhealthzone.com

All `bout me
Eat bannanas,apples,oranges,grapes, and more fruit.

bugsy
Full Throttle

Armin
Rating
carbs

lollypop
Rating
breads, grains, bananas, and tomatos r the top foods.

Mango
Rating
fruit. gives you lots of stanima. try a deliciuos fruit smoothie. home-made so you know its clean and fresh

MX3Enterprises
Rating
Eat good carbs and I know I drink an energy drink that is sugar free and has only 8 calories (you get energy from the vitamin B in it 4900%) and it works great, no high then low.. just a constant energetic feeling.

linda2006
ANYTHING CONTANING B VITAMINS. Carbs are temporary. They turn to sugar.

debrock16
Rating
Low GI foods. They release insulin slower into the body so you feel fuller longer and more energised. Foods that are processed and high in sugar give high increases to the blod so you get your kick quicly but it doesn't give you energy throughout the day.

Refer to low gi foods:
http://www.glycemicindex.com

gari
Rating
carbs are important for energy like a meet

salma110
Bananas

Azul
Rating
Eat one apple and one orange every morning ..

**B**
carbs and natural suger like DATES

Adorably Ana
Rating
Coffee, candy, anything with protein. Carbs. How long do you need the nergy to last?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy