Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

What is the best thing to eat to lose weight?
i am 10 years ...

Help me please?
i really want to lose weigh tbu ti don't like working out and i love junk food. what can i do?
Additional Details
and i'm also 14 and in 7th grade ...

Working out makes me so hungry, I always end up gaining weight. How can I avoid this?
I know that working out can also make you gain MUSCLE weight, and that's not what I'm talking about. But when I start working out, I am RAVENOUSLY hungry all the time. I eat way more ...

If alot of fat people are fat because of illness, why dont you get fat people in the 3rd world?

Additional Details
white plu dont you understand the question you dozy c**t....

Am i fat???
i weigh anywhere between 92.5 - 95.5.
i am 5-1 and 1/2
i was just wondering because my sister calls me a fatty and a pig.
hmmm
please answer!!!...

How do people achieve a very flat stomach ? (without doing sit ups ...)?

Additional Details
running ..? no offence but i don't feel running helps .... it just train my legs rather than tummy ......

How much do you weigh?

Me anorexic? -10 lbs. in 1 week?
Ok, so, I just wanted to ask an outer source. How do I know if I've gone too far, and when have i crossed that line that i didn't want to cross into an eating disorder? All my friends say ...

My pants are loser my face is thinner, but I don't seem to lose any weight, why?
I've been swimming 1.5 km daily for some months now. Everyone tells me how much I've lost weight, how much my face is thinner, all my pants are looser; I need to buy new pants 'coz ...

Is my size normal for a girl my age?
im 12 turning 13 at the end of this year.
im 5" 1'.
i weigh 117.
is it because im asian?
or is it just the way it is?

please be honest.
like hardcore ...

I am just 14 and i weigh 65 help me loose weight?
i want to loose weight so that iwill be glamourous.is there any tablets for that purpose and if tell me name and timings to use.
iam ready to do zym but one fear is taht i wont grow ie my ...

If i drink loads of beer on a night is it true?
that you will burn all the beer calories off the next day by doing lots of crunches and pushups or biking for 30 ...

Im 11 and i think im fat on my thighs (ahh) i weigh 125 wat i do?

Additional Details
plus im 5"1' and a ...

How fast can I lose 50-60 pounds?
I'm a very active person. I play tennis and volleyball after school every day along with doing 1 hour to 1 hour 1/2 dance routines at night. What is the best way to lose 50-60 pounds fast? And ...

I am trying to cut out junk food but love it too much.?
When I get a craving for it, what techniques can I use to stop myself??...

How much should a 13 year old weigh if they are 5'1"????
It's not for me, but greatly appreciated
=]...

Am i overweight?
i am almost 13 and i am about 5'4'' and i weight like 150. Don't be nice just yes or no. if yes (most likely) could you give me some things i could do to lose some?? I am also in ...

Are low calorie yoghurts fattening?
i love yoghurts and i have them all the time but are they really fattening?...

How can I get out of P.E.?
Yes, I am lazy....

Im 13 lost alot of weight and ive just blacked out !! but i feel fat what do i do !!?
Hey im laura im 13 over the last few weeks ive starved myself i feel so fat people call me fat ive lost alot of weight and im starting to like how i look but i cant stop what im doing ive just ...

IHaveBeenBannedALot
What's the point in dieting?
Sure looking good is all nice and everything but you are not happy when dieting. No. Think about it, you are not happy. Wouldn't you rather eat whatever you want instead of eating in moderation? I'm giving up dieting, I don't care if I become overweight, I rather be happy then overweight.
Additional Details
I don't know about you guys, but I don't want to have a long life. Once you reach 65 you are just waiting for your death bed and become a burden on other people. I rather die early and live a good short life then have a long, drawn out, meaningless, unhappy one.

Julian C.
Honstly, there is no point- it does nothing! America is the most diet-obsessed country on the planet but we are also the fattest people!

Sha_Sha_Bossy
yea well i don't exercise or nothing like that i just eat at least 6 salads a day and i do eat whatever i want and am 13 and weigh 100 pounds been like that for 2 years now

☮♥&♪
Rating
kay.
and the question...?

monkey girl
Rating
well, wen you are done dieting. you dont get as hungry and then you will be happy with how you look and how you feel. once you get overwieght it will be all downhill from there. there are many issues with being overweight like diabetes and all that. you will enjoy eating wat you want but then you will start feeling sluggish and wont want to do anything. they definitely doesnt make me happy.

Helping
Don't stop now all you got to do is eat healthy fruit and veg and smoothies are good, And don't eat little snacks all the time + breakfast + lunch + dinner because its allot so just eat: breakfast + lunch + dinner and maybe a small snack but not allot! if you stop your diet you are going to go overweight and you don't want that you struggle for example: running, climbing, and lots of sports! When you getting fat and eat junk all the time your heading to a heart attack I am not joking so don't stop your diet!

bob8you2
I would be happier just to look a little better. I'm a little young to start worrying, but I'm still a bit overweight. It's not that I eat too much. I always eat in moderation now. I just need to. I seem to get stomach aches pretty easily now. I'm just not active.

Jill
Rating
Well, dieting isn't the only way to loose weight you know. You can still eat things you want and loose weight. It is really simple. Instead of snacking on crackers and chips, drink an ice cold glass of water. Eat less of what you eat usually eat. Also remember to choose food wisely; for example if you were deciding to eat a banana or a bowl of chips, choose the banana. Hope i helped. I lost weight following this. =]

Tim J
Rating
I am happy and in shape, so I do not see the correlation... Meaning, diets do not make you unhappy if you know what you are doing, and do not fall for "crash dieting" scams...

In short.. Do not give up on looking the way you want to look... If you do not give up, then eventually you will be happy and in shape. :)

Amy!
Rating
Well when you lose weight from dieting you are way happier than you were before you dieted...that's what i think. ツ

te144
Get back to us on that when you hit fifty, sixty, seventy.. I'm 77 and enjoy life because there's a whole world out there to entertain me and I do my part to reciprocate. Keeping a healthy weight and diet helps to keep you healthy and your family happy.
You'll also be able to get insurance, medical ins. being most essential and the most expensive if you haven't kept care of yourself. (Your last sentence is confusing.) Happy Fat if you go that way. Suptoyou.

Nancy kay
Rating
It is not about dieting it is about eating healthy and living a long life. I turn 40 this year and my body is starting to fall apart. If I had been more careful I would be in better shape. So dont think of it as dieting just think of it as living healthy. Good luck and be beautiful.

patryk11mvp
hell yea me to but im doing it for basketball cause i want to play in the nba

Itachis.eyes
Rating
unless your exercising there is no point, dieting is supposed to cut your calorie intake and then you exercise to burn of the stored calories (fat). also it has a lot to do with your metabolism i can eat whatever and not gain weight but my brother eats way less than me and he is packen on the pounds, try just cutting suger and prosesed foods from your diet and start exercising a little and see how that works

luvsinthestars
well, if some people are really overweight and always eat too much junk food, then they NEED a diet. a diet doesn't always mean starving yourself. it can also mean making healthier choices and eating in moderation instead of binge eating or depression eating.

melissa p
Right on- unfortunately I'm a diabetic so dieting is a part of my lifestyle.

Linda
Rating
Hey nobody likes to diet. What I do is watch what I eat Mon thru Saturday and then Sunday I have whatever I want however much of it I want. That works pretty well for me. I also don't eat things I don't like just because they're "diet" foods. You should try to not gain weight because it's bad for your health, not just your looks.

Caitlin
You shouldn't be miserable dieting.
You're making the right choices for your body
And giving you a longer and fuller live
I don't see how you could be happy being obese
And not even trying to stay healthy

Amber H
well idk but i think its to make fat people skinnier_ lolsorry i need points

tia
honestly i don't believe in dieting because eventually u'll just end up breaking ur own rules.
for thoes who do it right. dieting improves ur health. instead of eating the things that are toxic 4 a persons body they will try eat what will make them live longer.
u just have to find better ways to "diet"

bruce.begone
Rating
That's a poor attitude, and that's really there is to it.

Cute Patoote
I always feel better when I eat right. And I do indulge in, say, ice cream every once in a while, but if I go overboard I feel the negative effects of it. Who wants to feel fat and sluggish anyways?

sableind
Rating
Dieting, if you are overweight, is necessary in order to be healthier and live longer. However, it is NOT easy and it is NOT fun. It's even harder when society makes you feel like you have to diet in order to be treated kindly. Overweight people are treated horribly and often with disgust. Therefore making it hard to diet with just a single goal of being healthy, you end up dieting because you feel you have to in order to be treated with simple respect. So what's the point in dieting? Each person figuring out for themself why they want to diet, what kind of outcome they expect, and how it will change their life. There is NO point in dieting if you feel like society expects it of you, if you do, then you are setting yourself up for failure.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy