Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I need to know just a simple answer about loosing weight?
ok, my birthday is in march, and I want to loose 45 pounds by then, my question is, if I start my diet in 1 week (which will be just eating all the way healthy, and no junk or sugar at all) and if I ...

How do you get a quick flat belly?
i run at least 3 miles a day and i eat healthy so wtf am i missing?...

I think I have an eating disorder???
I binge/purge at least once a week, usually more, and the rest of the week I skip meals, or eat very little. No body knows this information, but everybody assumes Im okay because im smarter than that,...

Is the Aitkins Diet safe?
Does any have serious objections to this diet? Are there any short term or long term side-affects Ishould worry about?...

Am I fat???? Professional help would be great, but other help works too!?
Im 5'2" female, and weigh 91 lbs. Thats not fat...is it?

im 13...

How tall are you? How much to you weight?
I'm 5'3" and weight 175lbs (i'm pregnant) not that it's an excuse....

Is it true that diet coke makes you gain weight?

What are the quickest ways to lose weight that are not necesarily healthy?

Additional Details
i'm not huge but ive gone into a depression for my weight. i dont know why...im 5' 1" , 15 years, and weigh about 130....

Why do fat people allways blame their weight on medical conditions?

I wonder is it possible to lose 100 pounds in two-three months..?
Do you think so? They say the body is very amazing and what it can do? If so how...?
Additional Details
Am really considering doing this and live to tell it....

Am I overweight?
I am about 5'3.
I weigh around 122.
I just turned 12.
If I am what is the QUICKEST way to lose weight and how much?...

How many liters of water should i drink per day ?
How many liters of water should i drink per day ?...

5'2'' and 106 lbs. am i fat?
i think i'm fat.
but i wear a size 00 pants and XS shirts.
but I FEEL SO FAT. everyday.

help.
Additional Details
andd it's not like a have a
six pack ...

How can i get my legs ( especially my thighs) slimmer quickly?

Were you hppier after you lost weight?
was all the hard work worth it?...

I'm on a diet, but can I have a pack of crisps today.....?
I started my diet on Monday and I haven't eaten any bread, chocolates, rice, crisps or chips since then. But I'm really craving for some crisps now...Please help. Thank you for your ...

Ive recently started working out and drinking lots of well guess what ive gained 5lbs im crying here help me?
i dont want to give up but i feel i ...

How much weight should I lose.?
Ive always been a big person even though no one in my family really is. I am 6"0 and i weigh 219 pounds i have a good amount a muscle and im 15 years old. How much weight do I need to lose to be ...

Is it possible to smoke and still get fit?
I have joined a football team and have been smoking for about a year....

I am a 14 year old . I weigh 125 pounds. I am a size 3 in jeans, and a size 5 in dresses.... Am I fat?

Viktor-Ron Paul 2008!!
What's healthier Pepsi or Coke?
Between just Pepsi and Coke, which of the two is healthiest to drink. Niether of them are, but which is better. It's hard to tell, because they both have their highs and lows, and sometimes in different ingredients, fats, etc...
Additional Details
I was asking, from the point if these are your only two choices to drink. Then which of the two 'evils' would be healthier?

Orchid
Rating
Water

redrose2427
Rating
When I drank sodas, I loved Coke. Then I learned that if you drink one soda a day, in one year you will gain 50 pounds!

lyn
NEITHER, JUST HAVE A GLASS OF WATER, IT'S BETTER FOR YOU.

SusanS, Incognito
Rating
I love Pepsi. None of them are good for you because all of their calories, and there are a lot of them, come from sugars.
Empty calories! I am trying to switch to water and juices, but they just don't cut it.

baby_girl_forever89
I say Pepsi because i heard and know its true after it happened that if you drink to much coke it eats out you asophagist (idk how you spell it but the body part).I found this out bc all my friend use to drink was coke and she started have bad stomach aches.She went to the doctor and he said she had been drinking too much coke and had to stop and that it was eatting out her asophagist!

FeatherHead
Rating
They are both about the same in terms of unhealthy ingredients...neither should be consumed in excess.

rEmo
Rating
both r really bad

mindlessklutter
neither. lol.
i stopped drinking soda three weeks ago and its helping

little1234580
Both are fatening but probably pepsi is better.

jennifer n
both of them are not healthy but u can get kidney probelms cause they both are strong sodas have u ever heard that if u pore coke on a piece of raw meat an leave it there for a few days magets will form i know that both are good but not healthy

lsenn
Try water instead.

cruise7@verizon.net
Rating
I herd that one 16 ounce can of carbonated cola depreciates your immune system by 30 %.
I recently stopped drinking that crap and I feel much better.go for water and juice..I would think that Pepsi is the worst it seems allot sweeter..
Coca cola ads life and a smile.

Monster J
I don't think is really matters, both are bad so drink the one you enjoy.

ROBERT L O
You should try to drink unsweetened iced tea. I know it doesn't sound very tasty, but you get used to the flavor. After that, regularly sweetened carbonated beverages taste horrible. Your body will thank you for it.

MileyCyrus214
Their really both not good, but most of America drinks more Coke than Pepsi, so I would say Coke.

kkkjewhater61
Rating
i would say pepsi

runs_with_scissors
They're both equally bad, healthwise. Your best bet is to stay away from carbonated beverages altogether, and drink lots of water.

Jonas Brothers = ♥
Pepsi is way better look at the lable and you will find out :P

Greeny
Whichever has the lowest calorie count.

Rich Z
Rating
I have never heard those two drink names in a question about healthy. I love them both but I never think of them as health foods.

Jeremy© ® ™
Rating
Jolt Cola it is natural and has loads of caffine

Seth T
Rating
Pepsi

David W
They are both so unhealthy that the question is not worth asking. If you asked which is more poisonous, the question would be more meaningful. To put Coke, Pepsi and health in the same sentence is not possible.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy