Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Are ramen noodles healthy?
im on a ...

Do I need to lose weight? and how do i?
i think i need to lose weight
im 12, 5'4, and weigh 145lbs.
but what is an easy way to do it?...

Will eating only eggs make me lose weight?

Tips on how to stop food cravings?? help!!?
do you have any tips for me because i say like "okay today im dieting" but within 2 hours im craving crisps,sweets,biscuits!!
i know a good tip is too get rid of all snacks in my ...

What is the easiest way to lose weight?

I Get Fat When I Exercise...Plz Help!!!?
I hate excerising, but whenever i excerise i just get fatter. I eat alot. Im not that Fat. But I need to Get in shape. Anything I can do? Without The pills and surgery??
Additional Details<...

Am I anorexic if I think I'm fat at 60 pounds, 4"11, and I eat 3 meals a day (1,400 calories)?
I have a stomach, and a big one, but I can see my ribs.
Additional Details
I am 14 years old....

Why is it im eating so much but im not putting on any wight?
I eat three meals aday but all the meals are fried and i am worryed im not putting any wight on....

What's a healthy weight for a girl who's 5'4 and 14.5 years old?

Is it ok to try throwing up for a few weeks to lose weight?
hi, im very over weight, im 23 5,11" in height and weigh about 23 stone, some scales cant read me

i hate how i look and feel fat

iv tried diets all the time but i always ...

Why are Americans getting fatter?
The US Center for Disease Control has stated that soon obesity will overcome smoking as the #1 preventable cause of death within the next 10 years. 8 years ago, 50% of the US was overweight or obese. ...

I want to loose weight but it is not working, what should i do???
Ok... im 13 and i weigh 104 pounds and im 5 feet 2 inches my bmi tests say im normal. But when i look in the mirror i c a fat person. I want to loose 10 pounds. My friends tell me to stop. Im purging,...

If you 're 5'8 how tall are you? get easy 10 points?

I need to lose about 10lbs fast. any tips.?

What are the best foods to eat to keep you full and help you lose weight?
I lost 45 pounds last year on diet pills and gained it all back quickly. Now I am determined to do this the right way. I am 17 years old, 5'7, and weigh 225. That is a lot. I really just want to ...

Am fat and sooo unhappy?
Am fat and sooo unhappy?
I'm 32 and weight 12 stones and 8lbs. I'm 5ft 8. with big bodyframe. My clothes size is 12/14. and bra size is 36DD. Is this fat???

I hate myself so ...

How can I gain weight before school starts in August??
I'm not sure if I have a fast metabolism or something because it seems impossible to gain weight. I weigh about 100 right now. How can i gain at least 20 pounds without spending alot of money?...

Is it better to join a gym or just walk every- morning?
I just want to lose tbis flab stomach and tone up other areas- please help, thank ...

I'm 13 and obese, I would like to lose weight, but where do I start?
I'm 13, 5'4" and 180 pounds. I would really like to lose weight, for a healthier life. Where do I start? What should I do first to lose weight? Any tips will be ...

What are the things you love about yourself? easy 2 points?
most people come on here and say all the things they hate about them selves i wanna see if there actually is anyone out there that loves something about themselves

for me its my hair =]

ikitty13
What's a good diet that has worked for you? Which doesn't involve exercising regularly.?

alisina_naitaqi
Rating
eat less junk food (:

madbul007
The only thing you need is nutrisystem

corsioni
Rating
I tried this diet that had me to eat as much meat as I wanted and only on bread or pasta a week. I could drink what ever also. I lose 20 lbs in a month and didnt work out one day!!

kariha83
definatly the zone diet, you can get a book at your local bookstore. try not to cut food groups out like in atkins bc that will hurt your metabolism and you in the end, its hard to keep weight off from atkins, you could never have carbs again ever if you want to keep that weight off. but try teh zone it restructurizes the way you eat, you can eat anything, but no midnight snacking. excersie will improve the out come, at least go for a walk everyday.

Blackdeath
Rating
Try the atkins diet.

lacrazymamma
cutting down on ur carb intake

wersells
I've lost 60 pounds with SparkPeople using regular food, and it was all FREE! www.SparkPeople.com

coolguy
Rating
Eat lot of raw food and reduce fatty food considerably.
Drink lot of water.

Duf
Rating
a lot of vege and milk and all bran

sorrells316
Rating
fruits, veggies, fish and chicken, popcorn only snack, no butter, no salt, no fat, anything!!!!!!!!!!!

Joedurt
Before you put anything into your mouth. Take a drink of water. Take a bite. Take a drink of water. Take a bite and so on.

You are still eating what you want but this water makes you feel full. Plus you are getting your daily water supply.

My mom lost alot of weight doing this.

hana hator
Rating
I hate exercising!!! I lost 9,5 kg. Before every meal I had two glasses of water with a little bit of lime inside and a plait of soup. Believe me I felt great. First you are not hungry, second your skin looks great and healthy, and this way is good for your body. Also, don't eat fruit after meat. Never.

p1pberry
Rating
EXCERISE!!!! how lazy are you ??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you oobviously want to be healthy! so exercise you wont get any muscle tone or enegry from not eating!. you skin will look scummy.
a good diet ... I agree with the 1/3 person .. eat less but EXERCISE MORE!

Noel
fill your stomach with water...
and i heard celery has negative calories, meaning your body burns energy to process it

Clogged-Up
Rating
Watch what you eat for 6 days and on Sundays eat whatever you want. This way you don't miss out on all your favorite foods. Worked for me!! I went from 400 pounds to 200 pounds and the weight has been off for 8 years now.

sea_witch72
there is this new thing out staple your ear

♥ Jae ♥
Rating
I lost 26 lbs. on the Medifast Diet from Take Shape for Life. It teaches you to eat 5-6 small meals a day and I eat every 2-3 hours with limited exercise. You lose weight quickly and healthy. If want to know more about it just e-mail me.

john d
EAT RIGHT AND EXERCISE! being lazy is what got you here in the first place. damn, you'd feel better if you got off the couch once in a while. but while we're asking stupid questions, how can i become more educated without all that pesky studying?

kdcs4cash
Rating
type in the word phentermine on your comp and choose any of the links. Me and several of my freinds have lost weight this way.

Selene
I agree with the person above: The South Beach diet rules!

Without exercising, I lost 15 pounds in approx 3-4 weeks. So imagine how much more you could lose when you add regular exercise to that equation?! I have, and have lost even more!

You'll really need to buy the book to understand the 'rules' -- otherwise you'll fail if you don't understand how certain foods affect your body.

Good luck with the diet you eventually chose! : )

blondecoley
self starvation always works too

tresarose
Rating
I finally lost over 155 pounds, my husband lost over 60 pounds, with Herbalife nutrition and KEPT IT OFF for 3-1/2 years!

Herbalife is simple, nutritious, delicious, and not expensive.

goddess_92363
Atkins but you gotta love meat/cheese/eggs

Tracibaby
Rating
Hoodia. Atkins. Eat healthy.

peaceandlove. ♥
puke thats all.

mistrhistre
South beach--read up on the benefits of following a diet based on the Glycemic Index. Maintainable long term,too.

escotia21
Rating
mickey dees all day everyday twice on sunday

Norm
Low Carb, Atkins or South Beach. I lost 43 pounds four years ago and have kept it off. My cholesterol has plummeted & my energy level increased.

I am never hungry. It can be tough to eat out at first but once you learn how you can eat & enjoy yourself in any restaurant.

At home I have developed a ton or recipes both I & my wife love.

booklover
South Beach rules! Is the best diet I tried so far and it worked for me and complement it with walking. You really should try it, eat whole grains, and tons of water, good luck!

teresaannburr
Rating
This is so easy....just think about all the things that you know you should eat but do not, or would rather not- EAT VEGETABLES! All kinds! Rice, vegetables (yellow ones-white ones-green ones- any and all!)Beans, or legumes, and fruit. Diets dont work- you must change your eating habits for good.

BonesofaTeacher
Rating
I lost 80 lbs with this method. It's very easy. Don't change what you eat. Your diet can stay the same, you don't have to change any habits or exercise. Just eat 30% of what you eat now. For example if you usually have 3 slices of pizza, stop at one. If you would normally eat 7 of those cookies, just eat 2. If you usually eat 1 cup of mashed potatoes, just eat 1/3 of a cup. That is all you have to do, cut your food volume intake by 2/3. Works great.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy