Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Ok... I am 5"5 or 5"6 about and i weigh 120 lbs... is that ok?? i feel so fat.. no joke!?
All i know is that i have friends that are so skinny.. and then there is me.. i think i am fat but my friends dont.. and idk if i should trust them or not because idk if they are just saying that ...

I'm 13 years oldand I want to lose weight??what do U think??
Should I

a)just take walks(in the the morning b/4 skool and after my HW is done in the afternoon,eat the three full(but mot oversized,I know) meals a day(healthy meals)play sports w/ my ...

Am I fat????
im 13 years old and i weight 117 pounts
is that normal? am i overweight? pleeeezz tell me!!!
Additional Details
oh and im a girl, ...

Am I couch potato???
I spend about 4-5 hours a day watching TV, playing video games, or on the computer during the week.
On weekends I spend about 8-9 hours a day doing this.
I consume 4000-5000 calories a day.T...

My BMI, am i over wieght?
I am about 5'1 , 32 D bra size, size 3 pants and 123 pounds..am i over weight?...

Why is it some people are skinny even without exercising? I even see them eat more than what I eat?
I am doing exercises and eat less but still overweight?...

Help Me loss 20 pounds?

Ok, I NEED HELP! Please! I want someone who know facts and who can help me.?
And I don't want any crap like "Your body goes into starvation mode and you get fat."

I'm 14 years old, 5'5", and weigh 130 lbs.

How can I lose ...

Hi, Im 14 years old and 5 foot 3 inches do you thing that is short for a 14 year old?

I weigh 100 pounds and need to lose 50 pounds by tomorrow! what can I do?

How many push ups a day would i have to do to add on 5 pounds of muscle to my arms in 1 month?
how many push ups would i have to do to add on 5 pounds to my arms in 1 month and how many crunches would i have to do to subtract 2 inches from my waist?...

I just realized I gained 239 pounds in a two year period. How did it sneak up on me??

I am 13 and i am 5foot 4 and i weigh 160. am i fat?
i just want to ...

Why do my friends always say that I am fat?
I weigh a 129 lbs and I am 5'3. I My measurements are 38'27'39.
My friends say that this large and always talk about how big I am. I am 18 yrs and I know I should not let this get ...

How do i motivate my gf to reduce weight?
my gf's put on a few (more than few actually) extra pounds, how do i motivate her to reduce weight without offending her?...

What are some good natural ways to stay awake in class without using drugs?
No drugs or caffeine....

I don't think I'm anorexic, But...?
I'm really self conscience with the way I look, And constantly I look in the mirror and can't stand how fat I look.
I feel like I have The biggest stomach, especially after I eat.

How can you lose weight WITHOUT exercise?

Does starving your self work?
ok i weigh 130 pounds and im 5'8 i want to weight 100 pounds is that unhealthy and how do i lose weight and im 12...

How does one effectively quit smoking?
i have tried twice and the first time i quit it lasted just about a month or os...then the second time around 3 days..i've been smoking for 3 years now and im only 19..turing 20 on july 26.....

Kyra
This guy at school keeps calling me fat...am I?
This guy at school won't leave me alone. He constantly teases me about everything, my weight, my clothes...etc. Since I have extremely low self confidence...I'm starting to take it to heart. Am I really that fat?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=23r8qye&s=3

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=jfw6dg&s=3

bob boy
no not at all u look just fine just chill out and if u think u are then work out and then u deffinently wont be fat

bjork_fan339
no u are not fat.
he just likes you

Anonymous Chick
Rating
No you are not fat at all!! Don't listen to what he says. If i were you I would try to avoid him and tell him to f*** off! If this guy ever met me he would be sorry. you should also tell an adult about this harrassment and maybe they can help you.

scarthumb
Rating
nope maybe he just fancies you thts what stupid boys do when they like someone

MCGC
Rating
No, your not. Ignore him, he's an idiot. You'll meet many idiots in your life.

Nemo
Rating
No way, you don't look fat, you look perfectly fine. Either this guy is stupid with no sense of what fat means or he just picks you because he doesn't like you for some reason. I really think you should ignore him, but if you still feel upset about this, you should inform parents, teachers etc. Trust me you don't look fat at all.

jhasdf
no he's probably just mean tell a teacher if it gets out of hand or just ignore him

mySelf & I
Rating
Just ignore him, he doesn't know what he's talking about. Let a teacher know what he is doing and just ignore him.

Alyssa B
Oh my goodness. Not that this will necessarily help, but people who are so inconsiderate as to call another person fat (which you are not) almost invariably have self-esteem issues themselves. It would be too easy for you to defend yourself by turning on this kid and making him feel small, but my mother always told me that the best revenge is living well. So do it in his face.

By the way, I repeat, you are NOT fat!

skittlez
oh my goodness you are not fat, just tell him to shut up and he probably likes you

Filimon A
no you are totally slim, to me i thought you were a model or one of your family member must be a model, that guy i think he is jealous or something,

chocolateface
no honey, you're nowhere near fat.

noroofoverhead
Rating
Doesn't matter if you are or not. (You're not).

Kick that little punk S.O.B. right in the crotch the next
time he gives you a hard time.
If you can, get in a second one just for good measure.
Tell him if he EVER teases you again, you'll really get
mad!!

linzymm
Hi! You are not fat! Let me tell you a story! When I was in high school...mainly my freshman and sophmore years there was this guy that I grew up with that would tease me. Called me names, made fun of me, told me to "shut the F*** up!" I was by no means fat, but I was never one of those 5'8" girls who weighed 110 lbs...that wouldn't look healthy on me. Well I graduated from high school...my family moved away from that town and I didn't deal with him..well for a couple months. I knew he was going to the same university as me and that I would have to see him there. Well I saw him maybe twice my freshman year.

I then moved home for the summer, I worked at a kids camp that summer. I thinned out a lot, ran after kids all summer, grew my hair out, dyed it brown, and went back to college a new person. I was also diagnosed with Essential Tremors that summer and realized that life is amazing and as I sat in those doctors offices not really sure what was going on and if it was really serious or not I knew I was never going to worry about my past. I was going to be me and if people didn't like it to bad! Thinner and more confident I was ready for a new school year.

A few weeks into the quarter I was walking down a hall and the guy walked past me going the other way. He looked me up and down and gave me a wink and a smile. He didn't know who I was! We would see each other on campus and he would give me a wink or what ever and I just ignored him. We eventually ran into each other in a bar, as it is inevitable when it comes to a small college town. I was standing alone because my friend had gone to get us drinks. The guy from high school came up to me and said "haven't I seen you on campus?" I said probably. He was like my name is Steve. I said I know. He was like oh really? Whats your name? I said you know my name. We did grow up together. He then looked at me...really looked at me and he realized who I was. He instantly wanted to hang out and go to dinner. I said I wasn't interested and walked away.

We would say hi when we saw each other after that but weren't close. The quarter we graduated he came up to me and apologized for High school and for then hitting on me. He said I proved him wrong and made a fool of him and that I humbled him a lot. I have since seen him and he is a looser sleeping on a friends couch who smokes to much pot and drinks way to much. (we are in our late 20's) When I saw him that last quarter in College he was studying for a test to work at a US embassy in Europe...obviously that didn't work huh?

I guess my point is don't let him get you down. Be happy with who you are. If you are happy with you then everyone else will look at you differently. Life is so short and you have it so good compared to many. Don't let him rule your life. And you will have your revenge! Trust me the girls and boys that bully others are the ones that end up ugly and have gone no where. They do it because they have to lower others to make them seem like a better person!

Good Luck!

Yuki S
kinda on the skinny side in my opinion

!♂stranger in neverland!♂
no!ignore them!

Uncle Tim
uh no... you're not fat he is either A. an ******** or B. madly in love with you and too immature to tell you so he picks on you instead.

Alyssa:]
No .

Your pretty skinny too me .
Your fine don't worry about what he says .

Tell him to shut up and get a life .

Your perfectly fine:]

Bucky
Rating
no, i think he just likes you and is afraid to tell you

br@ski
NO!!! you are not fat you look good don't listen to what other people have to say about you!

campbells
Rating
no!!! nowhere near fat!!! tell him to shut the hell up!!

RIP LUCY
Rating
Sounds like he might have a crush on you because you are certainly not overweight. If you don't like him because he's being a mean boy, just ignore him, knowing you are beautiful!

Soccer L
Rating
OMG! you are not fat! you sseeem wayy healthier than me! Dont let peoples actions affect you, or else you will lose your self-confidence which could break or make you later on in the future :D!

vt
Rating
no not at all he just stupid

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, August 27, 2011
Terms of use - Privacy Policy