Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Im dying to eat something sweet but im on diet..?
please what can i do i really want to eat something sweet right now but i will fell guilty..........

Would you rather be anorexic or fat?

Ok so I eat fruit like a lot.Why does everyone say thats bad?
Normally if I ever eat I'll be eating like an apple or black berries or some other fruit and my rents keep saying i gotta get out of that habit.Now my quiestion is why cuz like its fruit.I'...

Im a guy im 17 5-9 weigh 155 am i overweight.?
i walk 5 miles a day and lift weight everyother day am i ...

Am I fat for my height?
I weigh 121 one pounds and am 5 3' is that fat for my heigh?...

How much is a ton, and a half of a ton?

Can salt make your face fat?
im 15 years old
i'm 5'3 and 105 pounds
my face is reallly chubby and you cant see my chin line or my cheekbones and i didnt know why but someone said it was becasue i eat so much ...

Ok im pretty fat. 5-4 and 103 pounds!!!???what can i do when i luv food and am always hungry ?
i exercize as well
o another question
IS 20 MINUTES ON THE TREADMILL ENOUGH EXERCIZE FOR THE DAY???
so yeah what shud i do i wanna loose sum weight ATLEAST GET DOWN TO 97! but u just ...

How do anerexics lose weight?
I was just wondering how do anerexics lose weight so fast. All of the weight loss sites I have seen state that if you go too low on your calories your body will hold onto that fat. Very confused????...

What can be done to solve the obesity epidemic? Is taxing the fat the answer?

I feel terrible I just ate a cinamon roll with lost of frosting!?
HOw many calories did I ingest?
Additional Details
my boss bought all of us one Nd I couldn't resist it was in my face!!...

Why wont anyone answer! Am i fat??
Hey there, i have never been bovered about my weight, and i'm still not..but i wanted to know what people think about my weight..

i think i am about 5 8'...160 odd pounds....34-36...

Will i lose weight?
i eat 900 calories 3 days a week then 1300 2 times a week then around 2000 2 days a week i exersise for around 30 mins 4 times a week should i or will i lose weight p.s i'm a 13 year old ...

Pleasehelp serious wieght question?
im 5"6 234lbs im technically obese doctor said i need to lose 80lbs to be at a healthy weight, but im muscular and have broad shoulders my father is also muscular a have a medium sized gut but ...

Why do i have cholosterol when i am only 16?
i am not fat i am medium and i am 5'1 and weigh 125 lbs
the thing is i was in cross country and i stopped running for like two months then i had my blood tested and everyones cholosterol ...

Is it okay to work out five days in a row?
I was wondering if you could work out every day in the gym. I do that probably three-four days in row. Afterwards, I rest two days. Is that good for my body?...

I want to lose weight!!10 points to the best answers.?
Im 15,im 6'1'',and i weigh between 235-238 pounds(Im a well biult peson,not an overwight one),im in love with this girl,and i want to lose weight over the summer school vacation.I want ...

Am I Fat... Do I Have an Eating Disorder?
im 13 and 5'2'' and a girl and i weight 100pnds. am i fat? honestly? i diet alot, but then i do a whole bunch of emotional eating too... its hard because i look and feel fat but my ...

Losing weight???
iam an 18 year old girl and i am a size sixteen,I dont know if iam fat but iam not unfit...i can run walk etc without getting breathless.am i above the right size of an 18 year old...(please no rude ...

I Need To Lose Weight And FAST?
ok. I Definetley want to lose weight by summer time. Maybe about 35pounds
it is really hard for me to stick to diets and eating well.
I live in a house where my mom decides what we eat and ...

Lucine H
Stupid question about cereal but I need to know?
I need to know this because I am recovering from an eating disorder and... just need to know

When you eat cereal in the morning, how much do you put in your bowl? Do you automatically fill it up to the top, or do you fill it halfway, or do you scoop it with a measuring cup or what? Or do you just eat however much you want?

Devil in Details
I usually stuff it in my ears. Thanks for the two points.

houstonian
I believe that the normal is 1 1/2 cup of cereal and 3/4 cup of milk. Perhaps, you can use 2% milk. That is my serving.

kdjones
Rating
What a great question. I hadn't given it much thought, but when you asked, I realized I always do about the same thing with my cereal every time.

I fill the bowl until it is about half and inch from the rim along the sides. Then I pour milk in until I can either see the milk through the holes in the cereal, or until the cereal starts to shift (from floating on the milk). Strange.

Eating disorders are peculiar. Some people just need to find a food that they are comfortable with to break their destructive cycle. I knew a young woman who was probably saved when she decided that carrot cake was okay to eat. After a while she started branching out into other foods and now eats what she wants. Good luck.

Sammie
Rating
i mostly fill it up to about to the top but not really cause you still have to put the milk in so you dont want it to overflow
haha thats a random question

helplessromatic2000
Usually I fill it to just above half way.

skayrkroh
There are no stupid questions. To begin with... what size bowl? The cereal lists a "serving size"-start with that. There are tricks to the "presentation"
If you were not eating enough... start with a the serving size in a larger bowl that normal. It won't look like so much. Eat slowly.
Make it as pretty as possible- add some fruit- a slice of toast...
Cereal is a great start. Make mine Froot Loops or Lucky Charms- smells soooo good..
Never begin a meal with out 1st giving thanks for the food and it's nourishment for your body; make it taste that much better. Good luck. Be blessed.

Jackie S
Rating
I am presently on a 1200 calorie diet...and I eat the serving that is suggested w/ skim milk on the packaging..I also put some kind of fruit in the bowl....usually 1/2 cup of something...berries ...1/2 banana...etc...this is what my family Dr. has suggested...just as long as it is a good cereal...not junk food cereal...good luck

nicole f
Rating
Umm just make sure you have enough for milk but maybe you shouldnt take my advise I weigh 320 pounds

funny guy
I exercise a lot so have no worries about me eating 2 or 3 full bowls of cereal for breakfast.(that is a bit unhealthy for a normal person.) A normal person would eat about 1/2 to 1 bowls of cereal for breakfast. Someone recovering from a eating disorder would probaly want to eat double the normal serving though.

chevy
Put how much you want, just remember to leave room for the milk. Congrats on your recent recovery!

Jovi Freak
I fill it to just over the half way mark, adding milk takes it upto the top.

honeybear
i usually fill my bowl half full, leave room for alot of milk

~Your Resident Psycho~
Rating
I would say go by the "serving Suggestion" on the back of the box. Personally, it depends on how hungry I am as to how much I put in my bowl.

littledevilinyourcup
Rating
since you are recovering from an eating diorder this is not a stupid question but a valid concern. Most cereals serving sizes are 8-12 ounces however very few actually measure it. Just fill your bowl to a level you and your parents are comfortable with and if you want more you can probably have more. You didnt say if your disorder was from not eating enough or eating too much that is why it is wise to have someone else help you determine the right amount to eat. Sometimes when battling these disorders our judgement is not as it should be.

~sweetheart_kisses~
fill the whole bowl up, especially because your recovering from a eating disorder..it will be best to eat the healthy cereals and eat two bowls a day so your body can take in what it lost. also eat plenty of vegetables & fruits.

Frau(Mann)
That's not a stupid question. I don't even know how much you are supposed to fill it up to. I can be concidered fit and I fill it up all the way.

Mystee_Rain
most servings are about 1 and a half to two ounces, if you look at the side of the box it'll tell you what a serving size is for that cereal.

Rainy Day Lover <3
Rating
it depends what cerial, try looking on the nutritional values on the side of the box. it should have the serving size there.

good luck with it!

Osita75
Rating
i just eat however much i want

Lena
i take about a cup, taht's normal ps. granola has 800 cal a cup

**Spirit**
I fill it about halfway, sometimes a little more, and I eat up to 2 bowls.

mandapandaz80
Fill the bowl.

Chris H
i also have recovered from a eatin disorder and i just fill it up to the top

Amigurl
I just pour it into the bowl until it looks like enough.

jdcorvettelover
Rating
put in as much as u can eat.

booge
Rating
one bowl

Supplicant
Rating
Since bowls vary in sizes, and you are recovering from an eating disorder I would recommend a measuring scoop or a food scale. The benefit of either of these two methods is you can ensure you are getting enought food and can quantitatively track your food servings. Remember your body needs a certain amout of calories per day.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy