Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I need to lose at least 32 lbs. in 2 weeks.?
Yeh. My mum suddenly decides to up and go to Spokane for a week and a half , and I need to lose wieght so that she can buy me clothes. I need to lose at least 32 lbs, so that I'm 180 lbs. I'...

Pushups are too easy, please help?
Im only 5'2 1/2 And iv'e been doing pushups for a year now, and i have a big chest for my height. but i want it bigger, and iv'e been trying more and more pushups, and iv'e been ...

I drink a lot of water some people say it helps u lose wight & others dont whats the real truth?

Do I look fat?
Wow...a question everyone hates. But it really bugs me because I'm 15 and 175 pounds and everyone says thats overweight. So....do I Look overweight?

http://i146.photobucket....

I wanna loose 2 pounds. Any advice?
Please don't give stupid advice such as "don't eat". I don't like many vegetables. How long should I exercise each day?...

Do salads really taste good?
do salads really taste so good? or are people just eating it because they don't have a choice -- because they're on a diet?
im on a diet, but it seems like there are no other options ...

How much weight can i lose if i...?
i used to drink 4-5 cans of soda per day and absolutely no water. now i drink 1 or 2 cans of soda per day and 3-4 bottles of water.

will i lose weight, and how fast will i notice it? i�...

Is it natural to hate my ex hubby whome i was wed to for 20 yrs after he had an affair for a year and i gotrid

من هو احسن صديق لى?

34D?what do you think?

Additional Details
Yeah im a european size 8 so,all those people telling me to diet,this is what my momma gave me!...

Body weight?
I'm 24, 5'10", 165 lbs, i sort of have a small frame body type. I lift weights, i try to max out whenever i lift weights and i dont overtrain. If i eat healthy, and exercise ...

What dessert can you have when dieting?
are there any? any at all?...

How can I learn to eat veggies?
I like some fruits but how many veggies should I eat a day? I need to learn to eat veggies because I know that veggies and fruit are the way to losing weight. I want to start eating right today but I ...

Im 14 years old 5ft 5in and 10 stone, for the past two days i've been making myself throw up and not eating.
what does this mean, and can I loose weight by doing this?...

Does shushi make fat?
I mean, is it healthy to eat while on a diet? Hehe.
Fanks….:)))...

If i am 14 yrs old and my weight is 103.4lbs.?
ok well if i am 14 is this weight ok and i have a small bone structure... i am also 5ft. 9 am i to skinny or normal. and some of my friends think i have an eating disorder but i don'...

What should i weight?
im a girl
im 13 yrs 10 months
in 5'3'' 1/2
what should i weight to be the follwoing things?
under weight
average
healthy weight
over weight
thin ...

Whats the best and fastest thing to take for constipation ?
got some stuff off the doctor (senna) (movicol sachets)
Additional Details
i have been on this medication for a week and its not working and i am ...

Why is it bad to eat before you sleep?

Additional Details
besides the fact that you may get fat, wha other problems?...

I need to lose 20 to 30 pounds. HELP!!?
im 14 yrs old and i just went to the doctor and she told me
i need to lose weight am about 5'6 and i weight 172 its weird
because i look like i weight 140 (the weight that i need to be ...

Andy
Stool too large to pass?
Ive been constipated for the past two days, i feel backed up inside and everytime i try to go to the bathroom, i can feel the stool is too large to pass, and i dont think ill be able to get it out of me. Any ideas on what i can do? i also already bought alot of fruit and i bought a cereal with 27 grams of fiber in it and that didnt help at all.

curiousaboutit
see a doctor

Sgt G
Get this at your drug store

How to use Laxative Plus Stool Softener Oral
Take this medication by mouth 1 to 2 times daily as directed on the product package. If your doctor has prescribed this medication, take it exactly as directed. If taking 1 dose a day, take it at bedtime. Take each dose with a large glass of liquid (8 ounces or 240 milliliters). Do not chew tablets or capsules.

Drink plenty of fluids (6 to 8 large glasses) throughout the day while taking this medication unless your doctor has instructed you to limit fluids.

Dosage is based on your age, medical condition, and response to treatment.

Use this medication regularly to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember, take it at the same time(s) each day. Do not use more of this laxative than directed or use it for more than 7 days unless directed to do so by your doctor. Long-term use (months to years) or use of higher-than-recommended doses may cause very serious health problems. Consult your doctor for more information.

This medication may rarely cause an inability to have a bowel movement without the use of a laxative (laxative dependence), especially if it has been used regularly for an extended time or if it has been used in high doses. In such cases, this kind of use may lead to persistent constipation or loss of normal intestine function. Talk with your doctor if this medication stops working well or if you have difficulty having normal bowel movements without medication.

Tell your doctor if your constipation persists for more than 7 days, or if you are unable to have a bowel movement after using this product for 3 days. These may be signs of a more serious problem

Kat
that might make it worse... more fiber might compact it more.
go to the pharmacy at your local grocery store and ask them for a stool softener.... NOT a laxative

one that works great is:
Goldline D.O.S. (docusate sodium USP) Stool Softener

freeflap
Constipation for two days is kind of a short time for you to say it is too large to get out. So be patient and try to sit at the toilet routinely 2 or 3 times a day even-though you can not have a crap. The pressure of the intestines and mainly the large colon and rectum will be enough to get rid of the feces.

Porchustopli
Try a couple big cups of coffee. If you don't drink coffee, sweaten it up and add milk. And don't drink it again.

RIchard H
Rating
drink some chocolate milk if you like that or eat some beans it will help soften it up and run out of you.

?
Stool softener pills and LOTS of water and a diet high in fiber.

Bree
Laxatives are not good for you. You should go to the GNC store and get you some Colon clense. You take about 3 of them and within 24 hours your problem is gone. You are going to need the air freshener and candles when you go to the bathroom. Coffee is another good laxative. It used to make me go everytime I drank it. But more fiber incorporated in your diet shoud get you going. You need at least 30 - 35 grams of fiber a day. Hope all is well and you get that stool out of you!

Somebody mentioned an enema. They work to when you don't want to wait! GO GET ONE!

?
Rating
The doctor told us to give our 3 year old mineral oil to get things moving, would probably work for you, think it was one tsp for a 3 year old, you might want to try a little more, and from now on, try to eat a little more fiber! (drinking plenty of water couldn't hurt either.

ilovedstny
you need to take some pepto bismal

additude
Rating
Are you taking iron? If so, stop, and have the doctor prescribe some with stool softener.

In the meantime, I wouldn't recommend a laxative, but instead get Metamucil, or Citracel...that should "ease" you, but won't give you diarrhea

Arabs
Rating
try to drink more water...

drink orange juice ,it really helps...

if you really want to get red of it..search for what is called(al helol)you can ask the herpes ,he will provide it for you..
(it has a bad taste , but believe me it helps a lot)..

ldygdva757
Good lord try not to get that way again. Try a suppository. it is self explanatory. NOt hard to use. If you have no luck with it then you may have to dislodge it yourself (gross I know) or have to go to the hospital and get unimpacted. That is not fun or they will give you an innema. Make sure that you are eating the fiber regualrly.

Visira977
Rating
Try grape juice or Prune juice.

thebear
strong coffee works

Rish
You could try drinking two glasses of warm water. See if it helps.

OBAMA 2008!!
Rating
try buying some laxitaves. or if nothing works go see your doctor.

LDB449
Water, water, and more water.

haroldfebre
Rating
Laxatives will surely help

Diamond
take a lax or drink prune juice or eay a whole bunch of veggies just veggies and it will pass

itsallgood
Rating
Enema...quick and easy! What are you waiting for?

ProfessorC
Rating
Get an oil retention enema. The stool will absorb the oil and then you can pass it.

Tony M
Sip plenty of water which will soften it up.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy