Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Can you make yourself get tape worm to loose weight?

Additional Details
FYI I was just wondering, i am not fat! I saw it on oprah...so i was just wondering... Dr Oz had it on there...just a ...

What can i eat?
Im on a diet and exercise plan and im not eating crisps or chocolate and im trying to cut down on bread. Ive just got home and im dying for a snack!! What can I eat??...

How long would a 13 yr old weighing 138 lbs and 5'6 last without food before fainting?

Anyone know of anything that will curb your hunger?

How can I lose a few pounds?
I am thirteen & I weigh 128.4 pounds (just weighed myself). I am about five feet four inches tall & need to lose some weight. What are some easy ways for me to drop about ten pounds? & ...

What is the best thing to do when you feel sleepy at work?

How do I loose weight quickly?

Additional Details
I've put on a 7 kg since december. I stopped smoking 3 months ago and now I'm worried I will put on even more weight. I currently weigh 86kg and I'm 17...

Does this seem weird?
As a child i never liked to drink water, but lately i have found that i love water as long as its warm or room temperature. is somethn wrong with me? can i do something about it?...

For the guys!?
do short girls turn you off? lets say 5'1"??...

What did you eat today? I can't think of what to eat for dinner before my work out.?

Additional Details
confused - I meant in terms of food =/...

Help meeeeeee pleaseee?
both of my knees are really demented, and they hurt and bother me, look at the pic of them and tell me what i should do...do you know any exercises or somthin to change them, thanks! = ]

How Can I lose About 45-50 lbs before August 9 with out Taking Any harmful drugs or using patches?
I'm 15 and I weigh 188 which is really fat for my height (5'2) I need serious help really fast Plz only serious answers also something that aint gone cost more than $50 a week
A...

How can drop ten pounds before the holidays?
im not really over weight. i weigh 121 and im 5'1 but im in college and its hard not to eat the food. its all fried and i try to get other stuff but there is not many options. how can i drop ...

Who landed a role on Friends after losing 30 pounds on the Nutri-System diet?
Who landed a role on Friends after losing 30 pounds on the Nutri-System ...

How to get taller. HELP!!!?
Please help i want to get taller im almost 13 and about 4ft9. I play basketball almost 3, 4 times a week for about 2 and a half hours. i drink milk whenever i can. Will i get taller please tell me ...

Am i a fattie or is it just me? im not happy with the way i look!!!!?
i am 5'7 and weigh 150... i am in sports hardcore waterpolo and swimming so my mum always says muscle weighs more then fat but thats getting hard for me to believe!! i tried takin diet pills but ...

Why's it important for teens to be physicallt fit?
why is it crucial,especially for teenager to be healthy....

Can you lose height at 18?
i think i used to be taller a year ago, i know old people shrink but i'm only 18 years old and i've been feeling short as hell lately, i want to know why this happened, i'm sure is not ...

Do You Think I'm Underweight or overweight?
I am 11 almost 12 and I weigh 64 pounds and I'm 4'10" do u think im fat or underweight i dont think im fat but i have random flub spots and i dont know what that means????? my parents ...

How do i get the fat off my stromach?
I have a pretty muscular body, but i have about an inch of fat sitting on top of my abs. I run about 4-5 miles everyday, because i run track for my highschool... Any ideas of how I can lose this ...

cat11977
Should you go to the gym if you dont feel well?
Im currently following the weight watchers diet and try to go to the gym 3 times a week. This week I have only managed to go once and today I really didnt feel well so I didnt go. Should I have forced myself??

sassy_spankie_85_02_04
Rating
if you feel ill.. stay at home. don't force it or your body will hate you later

Richard O
no........please dont!

tfd
Rating
No it could be very dangerous

James Bond
No, but you might want to consider visiting your doctor if you don't feel good tomorrow. Just in case.

brahim233
hi there when you dont feel well dont go dont force yourselftry to go when you feel better,good luck

cool_kita
NO WAY, GIM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR HEALTH IT'S JUST TO TONE UP OUR BODY THAT'S IT.OFCOURSE U HAVE FORCED URSELF ,INSTEAD U MUST TRY YOGA IT HAS NO SIDE EFFECTS INFACT U FEEL GOOD AFTER DOING YOGA.

Steph j
Rating
No dont go if you feel rough, you could end up doing more harm than good.

MJane21
I would say if you don't feel well don't go

ReikiKev
Rating
lazy!!!! get your butt to the gym now.

Boscombe
Don't, you are not eating enough or not following the guidlines. You need extra subsistance due to the gym work.

bhew
Rating
Don't force yourself too much. For the alternative, you can go for walking at least 15 minutes a day.

natl7788
depends whether it is can't be bothered ill or you actualyly do not feel well if you don't feel well don't go it will take your energy you need to make your self feel better and so will take longer. if you can't be bothered go cos otherwise you will feel worse next time you should go. get them endorphines in you and it will make you feel tens times wen you get back

samantha s
Rating
good god no, if your not well the chances are you dont feel like eating much anyway, so why worry about going to the gym, cuddle up on the sofa with your hot water bottle and quilt and sweat it out. and dont forget to drink loads of water!!

gormanc1
Rating
No, when unwell the body requires rest, if you go to the gym you will burn that energy and end up feeling more unwell. Going to the Gym is a great Idea, but you must always remember to pace yourself.

Bimble
It depends on what is wrong with you...if you're physically unwell, then no - rest your body.

If it's more that you can't be bothered/feeling tired/feeling low, then get to the gym, it will perk you up no end.

sweet girl
Rating
no...................

shaun-otd
no....could end up making yourself worse....dont beat yourself up about missing a couple of sessions .theres plenty of time !!

Jordan Then
no no no..do not force yourself to go gym if you didnt feel well..coz u might end up worse than the condition now..haha..

gato carnalito
I have had the same feeling quite a few times but I've forced myself and once I am running I start to feel better.... try it

bloko
No, and you know you shouldnt, you're just being silly

Gossip81
No it might make you feel alot worse

the wise one
Rating
no you go to the doctors

punkdoesabodygud
YES IF YOU STRAY FROM THE WEIGHT WATCHER PATH YOU WILL BE TERMINATED..

Dear.. you know that's a silly question.. if you push yourself beyond the limits of your body you will only make yourself sick.. or more sick..

stop listening to the TV and the weight watcher Nazis.. you are beautiful.. and I'm sure your not even fat.. and if you are, your beautiful just the same..

wanting to loose weight is OK, but wanting to push yourself beyond what you know is right is just crazy. You obviously have some guilt about not working out this week.. but I promise.. there's nothing to be guilty about..

don't waste your life away worrying about what size your gap jeans say.. just live, love, be happy where you are at this precise moment :)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, November 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy