Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Am I fat???!!!? PLEASE HELP!?
I'm 15, I weight 120, and I'm 5'4. I FEEEL fAT =( AM II??...

Am I too skinny?
I'm 13 year old.
I'm 4'11 and I weigh 70 lbs.
I try to gain weight but, it's not working.
What should I do?
Thanks for the help!
I appreciate it!...

Ok i need to loose pounds in three days?
ive tried everything pills diets exersise but i keep going back to the ...

How can I get taller?
I'm not looking for dumb answers or "no you can't." I'm dead serious, and I need help. I'm 13, and I'm really short. If you can give me a way to get taller, I will ...

My age is 20 & my height is 5'1 . how can i increase my height. this is serious no funny responses. thankyou
i am using yoko and i also ordered super-growth is there any way i can do more than this. i also do the stretching exercises. please let me know if you know anybody has made it that would boost my ...

I'm 16, 5 feet and i weigh 83 pounds. Is that normal?

I'm skinny and wanah get fat, what should I do?
I eat a lot of crap and not even gain a pound...c'mon...I need a way to gain weight...not lose it!...

I'm a 13 year old girl, i weigh 127 am I over weight?

Additional Details
My height is 5'2.........

What to eat if you are feeling shakey/faint?
Hi, I have a feeling that I'm not eating enough to satisfy my body since I have increase my activity level.
Is there a good food that will help me not feel shakey/faint during the day that ...

What do guys like better, blondes or brunettes?

Is this fat!!!!!!!!?
im 5'1.5" tall and i weigh 110 pounds or 109 am i fat i def think i am but am i? b4 i diet i wanna no im 13 by the way
Additional Details

How much should the average 12 year old weigh?

How much is a sensible amount of weight to lose in a week?
I want to lose a stone and a half by November the 1st? Is it possible? Is it healthy?...

10 points for best answer..please help?
Im currently staying at my boyfriends house for another week (ive been here for a month). His mother and sister have been eating my food:( Its kind of bothering me because i only eat certain type of ...

Why is anorexic/skinny considered attractive?
Why?! Why don't people love Kelly Brook's body more than those sticky girls. Haven't they seen her beautiful curves?! And she eats right too!

Why is size zero considered ...

Which is the best time of day for working out?
or does it matter? Also is it better to work out at the same time every day or does it not matter? I want to do what works ...

Do you find losing weight difficult?

What will happen if i don't eat anything for a long time?
i just started to not eating anything today but im going to do this for another month to see if i loose weight what will ...

I feel like I'm hungry, but I know I'm not?
I ate dinner about 2 hours ago. I have this pang in my stomach that feels like I'm hungry, but I know I'm not. I eat pretty well, I just get these cravings for food before I go to bed. What&...

I heard eating food at night IS NOT FATTENING??
Is this person right, or just high?? ...

Lovemeloveme
Should you eat breakfast even if your not hungry?
please only answer if you know!?

Craazyy..
no. well, i wouldnt

joejones224
yes because breakfast is the best meal of the day that will give you energy and not make you feel down.

Nikki !!
Yes definitley because i know if i dont eat breakfast at night i pig out badly lol you will get very hungry so actually have a big breakfast like toast and eggs!

jerr252
Yes because at about 10 you'll feel hungry

jmangoodtimestoday
yes it is what jumpstarts your brain in the morning. it is essential to the result of your day

cwstufff
Rating
Yes you should
I don't, just so you'll know, because I have a tough time choking down food at that time of day, but I know I should!
It provides the fuel necessary to get the body and the mind ready for the most active time of the day soon to follow.

Winston Smith
The problem, in this case, with "answering only if you know" is that it's an opinion question.

My healthy answer is never eat unless you are hungry. There's an obesity epidemic out there, and any edge you as an individual can get, by all means take it!

pleeks
Rating
If you haven't eaten anything for the last 6 to 8 hours, your body needs some sort of fresh fuel. I know what you mean about not being hungry. I'm not hungry when I get up in the morning but if I don't eat something I am dead on my feet at work in 2 or 3 hours.

prplfae
Rating
yes, at least a light breakfast it will get your metabolism going for the rest of the day, and give you energy

mystic_lonewolf22
Rating
hmm, good question. i guess you don't have to eat but you might as well try nutrition snack so that your body has what it needs. Just because one isn't hungry, doesn't mean they shouldn't eat.

Boo Bee
Rating
Yes! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day because that is where you get your energy from to begin the day with. When you wake up in the morning, you are running on zero calories. If you don't eat breakfast you won't have enough energy to concentrate as awesone on things that require thought such as driving your car, taking a test, or even remembering details. Also, when you don't eat breakfast you tend to overeat throughout the day. Studies say that people whom consume breakfast tend to eat 250 -500 calories less than those who do not eat it.

q6656303
no

Katelynn
Rating
if you want to lose weight. then yes, because it kickstarts your matabolism.. and if your really not hungry, just grab something small like a piece of toast and fruit or cereal or something

♥Shorty♥
Yes,even if you are not hungry you should eat breakfast,it gives you you're energy for the day.I didn't eat breakfast for along time because I just wasnt hungry,I was soo tired and had no energy but then I started eating breakfast and I felt great!

bonnie
Rating
YES YES YES!!!!!...its true its the most important meal of the day and always include a protien.....and fruit

Samalamlam
Rating
You should be hungry, if your not it's a bad habit you've got yourself into. Try eating a little at first and slowly increase it to get out of the habit.

Ally
yes because it kick starts ur metabolism and gets you ready for the rest of the day :)

Kquestion
it gets your metabolism going and sets the pace for the rest of your day...I never eat breakfast though

ashy.
Rating
Even tho you're not hungry in the morning, breakfast is an essential part of your daily diet consumption. It wakes your brain up and gets you moving.

ArkyGirl
Yes- they all say breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It gives your body fuel to go on. I've also heard you shouldn't eat sweet stuff for breakfast or you'll crave sweets all day.

Nidz
Rating
yes

the little green dudes
Yeah, it gives you energy! I ate breakfast at noon today lol!

kristen
People say so. But for me, it starts me eating and eating and eating for the whole day. So I prefer not to eat until I absolutely have to.

Everybody is different.

Twinkie Thief
yes, a good nutritional, breakfast is a start for the day... it doesn't need to be a big breakfast, a piece of toast, glass of milk, and a piece of fruit...what it does is gives you body the jump in the morning and when you eat later you will not be nearly as hungry and will eat less later in the day....
the reason you do not feel hungry in the morning is you body and brain functions are just ramping up, from the sleep mode,,, by the time you get involved in your day, you do get hungry...

Sheree
Rating
yes.

breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

it can cause mood swing throughout the day, and also, i once got really sick because i never ate breakfast and started to gain weight.

just don't eat a big breakfast.

Patricia G
Yes you should...for later when you do get hungry mainly you do not have time to sit and eat something good...so you end up eating food on the go and most of them are not good for you.

Mike J
Yes, always eat breakfast.
Also very important, if you are not waking up hungry, it means that you are not getting enough exercise. As soon as you can wake up and feel like you are starving, you know you are getting the amount of exercise that you need.

If you are waking up feeling like you can do without breakfast, it's a serious sign that you need to get more exercise - probably a lot more.

tmjf461
Rating
Breakfast is considered the MOST important meal of the day. It starts the motor running and keeps the minerals and vitamins in the system from the start of your day. Very important.

AtiaoftheJulii
Rating
Yes, even if its only a banana. You need the energy...

Lauren M
Yes, you should. I often feel like I'm not hungry when I get up, but as soon as I start to get breakfast together, I'm hungry. I get a lot more energy when I eat breakfast, too. People who eat breakfast are a lot more likely to maintain a healthy weight. If it helps, try drinking a glass of milk before you try to eat something. It might help pique your appetite.

If you're really completely not hungry, maybe you're eating too much food late at night.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, March 24, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy