Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Is 150 lbs healthy for a 12 year old girl?
5"3, 12 years....

is that good
or overweight...
Additional Details
IM SORRY ITS 105 LBS!!!!!!...

I know i have an eating disorder- who should i tell??
i'm 15 years old, 5'3" and 110 pounds. i know i'm not underweight or anything, but at first it seemed to be thrilling to fast for days, and now i realize im addicted and its ...

Do you think i'm fat? picture inside?
http://s226.photobucket.
also, how much do you think i weigh, i'm 5'4.
Additional Details

My weight...ideal ? underweight ? overweight ?
i am 5 foot 5
8 stone 2/3

I am addicted to pepsi what can i do?
i crave it and actually feel bad and grouchy when i dont have any i drink 20 ounces or more a day if i hv ...

Am I overweight?
I'm 5'4 or 5'5 and I weigh 126lbs. Am I overweight? And if I am, how can I loose a bit of weight? This is seriously getting to me!

Btw I'm 13....

What are some CARDIO things i can do to burn mega fat?
CArdio.. no weights. ...

My teacher called me fat..?
today at school my health teacher was talking to us about eating disorders and like then when he got to talking about annorexia hes like i used to think lexi was borderline annorexic because last ...

God! I'm fat! Help!?
I NEED to lose weight before school starts! Majorly badly. My mom says that I'm very fat, and she refused to take me shopping. I'm so depressed. I'm 5 feet and 5 inches. I weight 133 ...

AM i FAT =( ?
Im 13
> Im 5'4''
> I weigh between 110 and 117 lbs
> im a size 2 in jeans
> i play soccer, volleyball, tennis, badminton, golf, football (with my dad ...

How many calories should i eat daily to lose weight?
im 18
133 lbs
5'5

i workout 6 days a week at the gym
alternating between:
35 minutes elliptical at 180 rpm, weight training
and
30 minutes elliptical at ...

How much weight should i lose(pic)?
Im 5'4 and 101 lbs
how much weight should i lose ..
and how can i losee it fasst b4 skoo starts which is ( 8-27- 08)

http://www.flickr.com/ph...

If you dont eat for a week can you drop a dress size?

Do you think 13 is too young to be working out?
My friend works out.
Additional Details
I am a girl not a guy....

What if your 102 pounds and you lose 50 pounds is that good or bad?
Is it good or ...

Losing weight HELP?!?
my goal is to lose about 28 pounds or at least some weight. can everyone please help me? i need some easy way and no im not gonna stop eating or any stupid dangerous way. so i love to swim but im ...

Im 12 and im 130lbs How can I lose weight over summer w/o money? and lose 20lbs.?
i have lovehandles that are big and it makes it hard to fit into trendy clothes. Please I want to be like my friends and be able to wear a two-piece swimsuit. Please help me.!!...

I weigh 36 stone, I want to go swimming at the local pool, but will people laugh at me? call me a whale?
would you be disguisted?...

Is 107lbs ok for someone who is 5'8 ?
your opinion please....

Does smoking weed make you lose weight?
just wondering cuz a lot of my friends r drugies and skinny...they never workout or anything of that nature and well me im in lykee every sport imaginable and cant lose weight...just curious does ...

ili_luis_manzano_ili
Should i use steriods...?
I want to become bigger and bulky'er and stronger, ,should i go on the steriod path???? If "Yes" any idea where could i purchase one in Toronto???

anitahooker_transvestite
If you're a Thanksgiving dinner, but you don't like the stuffing or the cranberry sauce or anything else, just pretend like you're eating it, but instead, put it all in your lap and form it into a big mushy ball. Then, later, when you're out back having cigars with the boys, let out a big fake cough and throw the ball to the ground. Then say, "Boy, these are good cigars!"

Mark ABC
Rating
Yeah,consult your doctor first.

beautiful disaster
Rating
Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do not us them if you want to get big a musculer just workout drink those energy drinks and you will work out and get big, would you fell good if you used steriods or you got big and strong from yourself, think about that., you know that everybodys metabolism is different you can eat alot and not get big... but just keep tryin until your satisfied.

polinafashion
Rating
No. You should not go on the steroid path because it is not really good for you. It does not make you stronger. You could drink a lot of milk and get taller. To get stronger do exercise every day.

Peter V
Rating
yes use them, who needs big nice nuts anyways... let yours get all shriveled!

**CUTIE**
NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! do it the old fasion way...go to the gym!!!

Arthur J
i dont think steroidsare good eat &lift more u will get bigger unless u want to look like mussle mag. then go the steroid route

boredsally77
Rating
Never go on steroids. You want a bigger & bulkier body...your answer is WEIGHT TRAINING.
Take it with good quality protein supplements.
There's no short cuts to this.

IKnowAll
YES YOU SHOULD. BUT YOU ARE GOING TO GROW BREASTS AND A MOUSTACHE ON YOUR TUSHY. ALSO, IT'S BULKIER. WHERE CAN YOU GET "ONE"????? IT'S GOING TO TAKE MORE THAN ONE. YOU CAN GET ONE FROM THE GUY ON THE CORNER OF 9TH AND NANSON ST.

all about me
Rating
no no no no....................

chaliniezzel
Rating
yea if you want your grapes to turn into raisins LOL!

RANDALL 5
No never

BitsyBIT
no and if you didnt hear me ill say it again:
NO

youdontneedtoknowme
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You're playing with fire with that drug. Get protein supplements (eat meat, peanuts, peanut butter, etc.) and lift weights 4-5 times a week. Give your body a couple days to rest and react to all the changes. DO NOT use steroids; you have the chance of dying, becoming addicted, you break out in zits, your package shrinks, and it can destroy your bone strength.

KoKo
Uh, NONONONONONONONONONONONONON!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

missy
Rating
Noooo

dukalink6000
Rating
steroids is not good at all and you'll pay for it in the end

stellawalsh11
NO!!!!!!!!!! too many people in my school take steroids and they are so scary! dont waste your life you dumba**!

pcheesewhiz
Rating
Don't do that to yourself.

mamamia*
Rating
NO NO NO NO NO NO ARE YOU STUPID???????

illiria
Rating
I am shouting this....NO NO NO!!!!!

DeaconFrost
Rating
Hey NO STEROIDS
ball shrinkage not good
take protein supplements and cycle on to some creatine
and then stack a product called NO2
the combination of the three you'll blow up in about 6 weeks

wreckless_angel
I don't reccommend it. Have you done your research on steroids and what the side effects are like? Not pretty. Plus, they're illeagal arn't they?

snowbase33
Nope...you should go the all-natural route for gaining strength and size.

brad
no you idiot what are ya stupid

goody5606shoes
no

Ferret
No, steroids is not the way to go. They have many more bad side effects than good ones. If you are trying to bulk up for whatever reason than look into natural remedies. There are many things that you can use to gain body mass and muscle. Look it up online and I'm sure you will find many things that are not steroids that will help

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy