Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Am i fat at all?
i am going in 6th grade and i am 115 pounds. i run great my diet is great what's making me so fat? IS this a bad thing that when i am bored i eat? plz i need tips and ideas to loose weight ...

I am looking for a good diet pill!?!? Help?
I exercise ocasionally but i dont eat that good, i dont eat often but when i do it probably isnt the best food for me to be eating. I have love handles starting to make there way and a bit of a belly ...

My husband calls me fat all the time. i don't know what to do. Any ideas?
I've tried to lose weight but nothing works. i've had 4 kids and i way 230. Ive never weighted that....

I am ALWAYS HUNGRY!!?
I have no idea what to do... I feel like i am always hungry... I am just a teenage girl, not really active and no mater what, I always feel extremely empty or feel like i am going to explode because I...

Does wieght have anything to do with height?
ok so im a 14 year old girl thats 5'9" and when i get on the scale it sometimes reads : 140 lb, then 143lb, then 140lb, then 145 lb ....so u get my point ..up down. i once got up to 150 lb, ...

Any advise on growing taller?
I would like to grow taller. im 5'1 and 14. Every one in my grade is taller than me. I eat alot of protein, vegies, and drink about 2 quarts of milk a day. i exersize and stretch too.
Is ...

I need fast weight loss tips :)?
hey i'm a 16 year old girl
i'm 175 cm tall and i weigh about 57 kilos
how could i get down to 50 kilos in 2 months
i have already decided to stop snacking, cut out biscuits ...

Good leg exercises?

I can't breathe when I jog??! Please help.?
I've always had trouble getting enough air (I'm 13 now.) even when I was on a regular routine of walking my dog an hour every day (fast walking.)
It's so embarrassing-every little ...

Whats the result of starving myself?
my friend lost weight cuz she starved herself

if that work for her shud i do it too?

i know its stupid but....
ugh idkkk
im deperate and i need to lose weight.......

EASY 10 points BEST ANSWER !?
Now im 5"10, 80 kilos
I usto be 70 4 months ago before i started to go to the Gym !
3/4 days a week i do:
Cardio 20 min
Workout 1 hour ->
Arms(60 pounds)
Back(80&...

Everbody agree that drinking water is good for health - which one is best - hot ? cold ? normal ?
Happy new Year Wishes for all, just out of curiosity, I had in my mind to find out an answer for this question - Is drinking Hot water ? Cold Water ? Normal Water - good for ...

Girls which do you prefer?
slim toned bod or muscles im slim but started in ...

I want somethign sweet but don't want to ruin my diet?
Has anyone got any good recipes for a really nice dessert, but one which won't add on too many calories? And how do other people deal with their sweet tooth when they're trying to lose ...

I'm 15 years old and I need to lose 50 pounds. Any tips?
I am 5'7 and weigh 205 lbs.
I'm out of control with yo-yo dieting, and I need help.
Any tips are more than appreciated....

I'm Constipated.?
DAMN YOU KFC !! Every bloody time =/

oh welll..... any advice?
should i have fruit?
water?
bicarbonated soda?

What is the healthiest meal option at KFC?
excluding ...

Best way to reduce stress?
I haven't been sleeping, I've been over eating and then not eating enough, I've been gaining and losing weight, and I'm tired all the time....

What is the best way to slim down?

Why do people like to eat so much? it makes them fat!?

maya
Should i loose weight?
i am 19.i weigh 65 kg and my height is 161cm.i have a very shapely figure and trust me i dont look like that i weigh that much.my friends as well as my parents say that i should not reduce it.but i myself would opt to reduce it.any advice plz

ms
Rating
hi,
maya,your name is telling that you are indian.so i will not waste much time.you might have heard about ramdev baba maharaj.do kapal bhati pranayam thrice a day (count it to 100 times )on empty stomach then do the
anulom belome process also thrice in a day(count it to 100 times first after some days you can increase it).
walk five kilometer morning and evening.avoid fat food.drink plenty of water everyday.see the result after one week.moreever you already decided it to do,so carry on.
thank u.

Nupakry
OK Miss Maya ...today it is OK, but if you continue to sleep for ten long hours per day then you will put on wt. thereafter you will search a site to reduce your "HARD EARNED WEIGHT"....therefore sleep for eight hours; do domestic work including studies for 8 hours; school / collage, garden, friends, etc for eight hours!!! YOU WILL BE PERFECTLY ALL RIGHT!!!!!!!

Mr 360
Rating
are u crazy ( everyone says that i say ur as beautiful for what u look like and its whats on the inside that counts

if anyone calls u names i will beat the **** outta them for sayin that to u

Modest
Check the Height-Weight table. Strictly speaking, I do think you are a bit overweight. However, nowadays BMI (Bio Mass Index) is considered for arriving at the appropriate weight. BMI allows for a little more weight than other methods. I think that the fat accumulated in different parts of your body make you look curvaceous. Hence you appear attractive. But overall, try to bring it down to a healthy 60.

udayy2
Rating
i guess for a 65 kg weight 161 cm height is little less. Or I'll say reverse, 161 cm height you are over weight. you should be around 56-58 or the maximum 60 kg. So go on and reduce apprx 5-7 KG and relax. And yes, lemme know hw du u feel after the weight loss.

sharon
Rating
why to loose if u look good...just try nt to gain if ur on margin

tu_sweet189
Rating
i personally dont think u should lose the weight but its ur choice.. wat made u wana lose weight anyway? well if ur gona go on a diet do it the healthy way ie eating healthy, exercising regularly etc. n dont lose too much im sure ur fine the way u r :) good luck sweety

ashutosh s
this very question you hv posted means you are in some doubt about your weight. now you are 65kgs at 5feet 3 inch and you as per the Body Mass Index is slightly over the mark.Infact you are just on the brink...so just stay cool and try ti restrict your diet.

slayerific
Rating
If you dont look heavy but you are then there is a good chance most of it is just muscle weight. Remember if there is muscle occupying the same space as fat then the muscle will be three times heavier. Also having more muscle burns so much more calories, even when your standing still. Because your a woman you wont develop a muscleman type physique so embrace your body you are very lucky. I know its hard to shake those niggling insecurities but believe the people close to you because I dont think they would lie.

rash
Before losing it, ask your bf> I figure you should lose atleast 8 kg

JI
Rating
Great physique.

piyu
Rating
If you are serious about losing weight, the calories
in the food you eat should be less than the
energy you use. You will have to increase your
metabolic rate now, and plan your diet carefully.
Formulate your own weight loss plan and you will
lose weight faster. More details available at
http://tinyurl.com/m7ckx

david
Rating
your height is app. 5'3", try get down to 58kgs. youre only 19, as you get older and your metabolism slows down, itll be more challenging to lose weight then, rather do it now and then aim toward maintaining that weight

china rose
Rating
how can you LOOSEN weight?

sunflower
ur ok, try 2 maintain this way

victor y
Rating
well, if other people say that you don't look fat then don't change, and if you think you are fat then walk around fat people and you will feel really skinny.

DJ
Rating
No, you're fabulous. Please don't let other people influence to get that anorexic model look. That is not attractive. You should have a nice shapely figure.

SubJ
Rating
If ur weight is on account of muscle mass or wide shoulders, it is ok. Weight loss shud be resorted by people who have excess fat on their body. For this purpose u can get urself analysed by a dietician.

kiran
Do not loose anything.
A girl looks cute if she is with some fat

Willis Jeffords
maybe just tighten it?

Big Jay 7
you are fine.

but most of all are you happy with the way you look?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy