Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Hey am I overweight?
5'5 and 128 lbs
actually good leg muscles though

but a bit of hips- please how do I get rid of them?...

Am I too white?(seriously)?
I've had a paler complexion all my life, but I'm always being told to go out in the sun more and whatnot. Thing is, I do, I'm outside practically everyday yet I never get tan. So am I ...

How much weight can you lose if u eat 100 calories per day?

I am a 53 year old woman who throws up my food after every supper. I've been doing this for a month to lose
trying to lose wieght. since i am 100 lbs over weight, won't this just make the fat burn up before it can hurt any of my organs?...

I'm 5'7 122 pounds... is this a good weight???
I'm 5'7 122 pounds... is this a good weight??? I run 3-4 times a week to stay toned....

Do you think I eat a lot?
I weigh 98 pounds and am 5'2''. I think I eat like a pig and way too much. Okay so today I ate:

breakfast; a cup and a half of cereal with 1% milk.

lunch; 2 mini ...

Am I fat? Plz Be honest?
I am 12 years old I am 5 feet tall and i weigh 100 pounds am i fat please be honest i wont report you if you have a mean comment I want to know the truth ?
P.S My dad says it is because I have ...

What is a good snack to eat that doesn't make you fat even if you eat a lot of it?
When i come home from school i am starving. What can I eat that is good for you and tastes good?...

Is 150 lbs healthy for a 12 year old girl?
5"3, 12 years....

is that good
or overweight...
Additional Details
IM SORRY ITS 105 LBS!!!!!!...

I know i have an eating disorder- who should i tell??
i'm 15 years old, 5'3" and 110 pounds. i know i'm not underweight or anything, but at first it seemed to be thrilling to fast for days, and now i realize im addicted and its ...

Do you think i'm fat? picture inside?
http://s226.photobucket.
also, how much do you think i weigh, i'm 5'4.
Additional Details

My weight...ideal ? underweight ? overweight ?
i am 5 foot 5
8 stone 2/3

I am addicted to pepsi what can i do?
i crave it and actually feel bad and grouchy when i dont have any i drink 20 ounces or more a day if i hv ...

Am I overweight?
I'm 5'4 or 5'5 and I weigh 126lbs. Am I overweight? And if I am, how can I loose a bit of weight? This is seriously getting to me!

Btw I'm 13....

What are some CARDIO things i can do to burn mega fat?
CArdio.. no weights. ...

My teacher called me fat..?
today at school my health teacher was talking to us about eating disorders and like then when he got to talking about annorexia hes like i used to think lexi was borderline annorexic because last ...

God! I'm fat! Help!?
I NEED to lose weight before school starts! Majorly badly. My mom says that I'm very fat, and she refused to take me shopping. I'm so depressed. I'm 5 feet and 5 inches. I weight 133 ...

AM i FAT =( ?
Im 13
> Im 5'4''
> I weigh between 110 and 117 lbs
> im a size 2 in jeans
> i play soccer, volleyball, tennis, badminton, golf, football (with my dad ...

How many calories should i eat daily to lose weight?
im 18
133 lbs
5'5

i workout 6 days a week at the gym
alternating between:
35 minutes elliptical at 180 rpm, weight training
and
30 minutes elliptical at ...

How much weight should i lose(pic)?
Im 5'4 and 101 lbs
how much weight should i lose ..
and how can i losee it fasst b4 skoo starts which is ( 8-27- 08)

http://www.flickr.com/ph...

Rob
Should fat people be allowed to wear thongs?
I saw a woman who weighed three hundred pounds if she weighed an ounce. Did I mention she was wearing a thong that was so skimpy it may as well been made out of fishing line. Are people totally oblivious to how they look or what? Anyway after my vision returned and the vomiting stopped, I lost sight of her. Went back home to the stables I guess.

Special K
why not? so what, she didnt look good. but do girls honestly have to look good every second of every day? do guys have to look good every single day? What i dont get is, why do people judge. who cares if your not the most thinest, or the prettyest, or even the smartest. bottom line, i dont like wen people judge other people. were all humans, deal with it. you can end up that one day, adn would you want people judjing you? i dont think so. your acting like a pig. went back to the stables. whats that all about. for all you know she could have a seriouse eating dissorder, or she could have gotten a liver transplant, her body refused it, adn she ended up big. i bet ya if you really got to know her, she would have been a really nice girl. and mabey she didnt chose to be big. medicines react with other peoples body diffrently.

Sara T
I think people should be allowed to wear what they want. But be aware of their self image.

nellephant_1
Rating
hehe, read this over and replace the word thongs with "flip flops" cos thats how we aussies interperet it... hilarious... thanks!

Anastasia♥
Rating
You're so rude!

addictivelikeheroin
Rating
...its their body's, i think they should be able to wear whatever the hell they want.

i weigh 130 lbs en I'm not even that comfortable with my body so if a 300 lbs lady is that comfortable with herself then good for her.

leave people alone en worry about yourself

[[tall hot one]]
they can if they want to.so what if they look bad,do ppl tell u how to dress??? i dont think so.

Pepykvz
Thats just soo stupid... anyone can wear whatever they want... if u dont like it... just take a look around and find something you like... duh duh

nickaroni94
Rating
allowed sure. but if i were i wouldn't. hell even if i was really skinny and healthy lookin i still wouldn't.

Uhura
Rating
Whether they wanna wear thongs or not is their business but whether we wanna see it or not is........debatable.

Wereszczukwitz
i dont care if they do.
they have the rights like everyone else.
just because they are fat doesnt mean they cant do certain things.

and that is very rude of you.

how would you feel if you looked like that, and someone was saying this about you ?
hmmm?

teacher4ever
i think it is okay for an overweight person to wear thongs .i don't think it is appropriate for anyone to expose their thongs thin or overweight. keep it in the bedroom or under clothes.

tvmaly
Rating
I think so, some people like that others do not. Thats what is great about America. We have choices. People that are offended by your question have that right, but you have the equal right to ask it

Nails
you are not a nice person.

GOODKyle
Rating
Dude, people have a right to wear what they want and act how they please. They were born with this right. Sure you can comment on it but do us all a favor and grow up a little.

zoee
Rating
ummm i rekon they can wear them

or whatever else they want
its a free country

Anonymous
Sure

CrazyKoi ♥666♥
Rating
Sorry hun, people do what they want. We are free! Now, if it bothered you to much just talk to the person.

corina
Rating
if they want to.

jigga
Rating
Hey! fat chicks need lovin' too...but they have to pay!

real.life_goesundefined
that's so mean :'/

Ozeki
Rating
i wear a thong for every match, come and watch.

penny p
Rating
how rude

e21oo
Rating
its not up to anyone else.

RedHead
Rating
You are a cruel person. Go criticize yourself!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy